Welcome to Gaia! ::

Fast Gold 4 Poor Gaians

Back to Guilds

A guild originally dedicated to helping earn gold that evolved into an awesome community of friends. Rekindling the flame anew! 

Tags: Gold, Contests, Anime, Chat, Random 

Reply General Discussion
New? READ THIS FIRST! ~The NEW Introduction Thread~ Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 77 78 79 80 81 82 ... 103 104 105 106 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Introduce yourself
  And read the info!
View Results

Rurouni92

5,850 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Flatterer 200
PostPosted: Thu Jan 31, 2008 1:29 pm
Hey My names Lisa and I just joined....Um...I am 15 and i love to cook!  
PostPosted: Thu Jan 31, 2008 1:59 pm
Welcome Lisa! smile Make sure to read the rules and post often...you'll make more friends that way. heart  

Pachelbel Canon

Duke_Azriel

4,950 Points
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Generous 100
  • First step to fame 200
PostPosted: Thu Jan 31, 2008 6:29 pm
Hello. I am Duke Azriel Kain. I am new to Gaia. Thank you for allowing me to join the guild.  
PostPosted: Sun Feb 03, 2008 1:17 pm
Hello, I'm kitty868theonly! And I believe in karma. So, I donate obviously and I keep track of who I donate to (that way, people will be like, "Hey, if I donate to her! She might donate to me back with expensive things/stuff." xd ). Nah, I just donate because I am too nice and to hopefully get back to what I give/donate... Let's see... I donate as much as I can or should... I try to help others complete their wish lists/quests. And I will lurk here only so often to donate to people.... And that's all I believe... Nothing more to add... To see the full details of my donation and quests, go here----> My Quests & How I Donate  

kitty868theonly

Diligent Bibliophile

15,150 Points
  • Overstocked 200
  • Tycoon 200
  • Invisibility 100

MysticBlackWolf14

PostPosted: Sun Feb 03, 2008 1:43 pm
hey, my name is Raney. I'm 15 years old, and I just joined this guild today. I love to read and write and one day, I want to become a writer and write good books.  
PostPosted: Mon Feb 04, 2008 10:15 am
heart hi there im a new member to this guild and i hope to have tons of fun and get some gold lol blaugh  

sammy_moon_goddess07

KitKat195

PostPosted: Tue Feb 05, 2008 5:49 pm
Hi Everybody! My name is Katherine and I just joined today.  
PostPosted: Fri Feb 08, 2008 6:40 am
Hi Im Tomten! This is my first post! 3nodding whee  

Kakashi_Tomten

Garofrogg

PostPosted: Sat Feb 09, 2008 5:44 pm
Hello! Kahny, Al, and I are all glad to meet you. Our first day here.  
PostPosted: Mon Feb 11, 2008 10:43 am
Sakura-Kyoukan

Welcome to Fast Gold 4 Poor Gaians

On Fri Aug 26, 2005 at 11:17 am, one Sakura-Kyoukan created Fast Gold 4 Poor Gaians (FG4PG for short). This guild was intended to provide a fun and easy way to accumulate gold. Since its creation, it has expanded and become more and more active; thanks to massive advertising efforts, we have attracted tons of members. And this is where you come in. You are here because you are looking for a way to gather gold that's as easy and fast as it is fun, and you couldn't have picked a better place.

BUT! Before you jump in, there are a few basic things you should know...

Table of Contents:
Introduction
Rules & Regulations
Sub-Forums
Crew Status
Useful Links
Closing Statement
ok thanks smile  

aniking21

Zombie_Plan

PostPosted: Tue Feb 12, 2008 1:17 pm
Hi, I'm James, 18, Australian, bored, checkout chick, love Nine Inch Nails.

smile

PostPosted: Mon Feb 18, 2008 11:06 am
'ello!

I mistook this thread as just an informative sticky, not a 'Introduce Yourself Here' thread. =/

redface

Anyways, I'll condense my introduction.. 26 male, married to my bestest friend in the whole wide world, courier and does freelance stuff as a sole proprietorship, got hooked on Gaia for the inspiration it gives meh to work on my art again.  

Tenolein

Dana Pixie Stix

PostPosted: Mon Feb 18, 2008 5:50 pm
welcome welcome

three and all! heart

PostPosted: Tue Feb 19, 2008 5:08 am
ummm... this is whicked late, cuz there's a few people that know me but not too many of them, lol my name is chris, IM OLD!! haha no jk, IM 23 from Boston MA, USA, looking to make a whole bunch of friends if possible mrgreen  

Chris de Medich

Hot P I N K Suspenders

PostPosted: Tue Feb 19, 2008 1:15 pm
Yo.
The names Ashley.
And I'm new.
Lookit my profile for an intense description of me.
XD

General Discussion

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 77 78 79 80 81 82 ... 103 104 105 106 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games