Welcome to Gaia! ::

Fast Gold 4 Poor Gaians

Back to Guilds

A guild originally dedicated to helping earn gold that evolved into an awesome community of friends. Rekindling the flame anew! 

Tags: Gold, Contests, Anime, Chat, Random 

Reply *RolePlaying*
Vampiric/Mortal High School Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 77 78 79 80 81 82 ... 150 151 152 153 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Congrats on 150 pages!
  Yay for us! O_o
View Results

RavenPiper

Hilarious Humorist

7,275 Points
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Autobiographer 200
PostPosted: Thu Aug 03, 2006 12:34 pm
Raven let Dante kiss her but had no intention of following him. She turned back into the house and found Sparda in the kitchen. "He does love that waterfall," Raven told Sparda "But who said I would chase him. If he wants me, he can come for me. Begging and pleading," Raven said to Sparda with a very temptious look. She had let some of her power go, so Sparda could feel a little bit of excitement as she talked to him. Then Raven stopped and moved to Dante's room.  
PostPosted: Thu Aug 03, 2006 12:41 pm
Dante heade back. "No fair...I really liked that waterfall." He walked back. Sparda was outside with his tea. "You room My boy." Dante walked to his room and saw raven on the bed. he quickly closed the door and pounced on her. "I really want to have some fun." He pressed himself against her. Sparda sighed outside. "I won't be able to sleep tonight."  

Dante Aurion

RavenPiper

Hilarious Humorist

7,275 Points
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Autobiographer 200
PostPosted: Thu Aug 03, 2006 12:54 pm
Raven smiled at Dante. " You won't have any fun, your Daddy is visitng and that would be rude to keep him awake," Raven said and rolled out from under Dante. She moved to the bathroom door way and leaned against the frame. "Maybe if you beg and plead, I'll think about it," Raven said with a wicked grin. With each word she let a little bit of power go so that Dante would feel tiny bits and pieces of excitement. "You know you want to. Beg......and plead........change my mind Dante," Raven said as she slowly slid down the door frame. Every time she said beg and plead Dante would feel the excitement only to have it taken away again. Raven loved playing with him.  
PostPosted: Thu Aug 03, 2006 12:59 pm
Dante walks to the bathroom. he begins to beg her for some fun. "Please, He probably will go out anyway." Sparda walks outside. "He doesn't mind." Dante felt her energy and wanted more of it. " C'mon I want you now."  

Dante Aurion

RavenPiper

Hilarious Humorist

7,275 Points
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Autobiographer 200
PostPosted: Thu Aug 03, 2006 1:08 pm
"He may be outside, but he will be back," Raven said as she flitted to the bed. "It's not that he would mind, it's that he would enjoy it too much for my comfort," Raven said and fell back onto the pillows. "Is that the best begging and pleading you can give me?" Raven asked as she beconed Dante with her finger.  
PostPosted: Thu Aug 03, 2006 1:31 pm
Dant was on his knees beggin like no man should. "Por favor!" he tried using his puppy dog pout to win her over. Sparda laughed, "I taught him that." Sparda then declared . "I'm going out be back sometime when I wake up!" He bows even though no one was there to see it and shuts the door. Dnte grins. "He left now. We can fool around."  

Dante Aurion

vampire_guardian116

PostPosted: Thu Aug 03, 2006 1:35 pm
johnny then began to leave the outskirts of town and said this town doesnt need me for now whenever they do raven has my soul she could summon me he said as he took one last look at his town and left into a mysterious cemetary and saw the mirror next to his tomb he entered the mirror and dissappeared  
PostPosted: Thu Aug 03, 2006 1:40 pm
he then entered an alternate reality of the town or so he thought it was he entered the town and most of it was in rubble and ruins he entered deeper inside and saw the cabin torn upart he glanced at the hill and his house was destroyed.he walked deeper in town and entered the school wow he said looking at the school in pieces  

vampire_guardian116

vampire_guardian116

PostPosted: Thu Aug 03, 2006 1:45 pm
he then entered part of the school and saw craven and richter there eyes were glowing and they began to chase johnny  
PostPosted: Thu Aug 03, 2006 1:47 pm
johnny took out his katana and rushed toward them he then turned and went throught the glass of the second floor he stood on the ground and as richter jumped toward him he cut him in half.craven then ran toward him and he said i cant kill u he jumped and made craven hit herself on the head he slayed her and said ok i lied  

vampire_guardian116

vampire_guardian116

PostPosted: Thu Aug 03, 2006 1:51 pm
he walks out of the school and heads to the pier he then see's a shadow with his head on fire he takes out his katana and the bot cries ghost rider as he heads to greet him.ghost rider turns around and it wasnt ghost rider it was veagence he stomps on the bot and crushes him,chains appear and pull johnny down the pier he cracks the wooden floor and sinks down the water  
PostPosted: Thu Aug 03, 2006 1:54 pm
johnny then cuts the chains and swims the other direction veangance was in he leaps in the air and teleports behind veangance he stabs veagance in the spine and veangance begins to laugh as he begins to fade away.he then sees's the castle and dives into the water heading toward the castle  

vampire_guardian116

vampire_guardian116

PostPosted: Thu Aug 03, 2006 1:56 pm
johnny is close to the castle and notices its not torn down like in real life he looks up and sees celestial as a demon she then dives into the water and pulls johnny down  
PostPosted: Thu Aug 03, 2006 1:59 pm
johnny then begins to drown and a bright light appears from the water the ultimate angel grabs celestial by the arm and swings her toward the castle she crashes into the castle collapsing the first wall in the castle  

vampire_guardian116

vampire_guardian116

PostPosted: Thu Aug 03, 2006 2:02 pm
the angel flyes to tackle celestial when he is kicked down by raven he begins to tare down the first three floors until he grabs raven and swings her down two flights he chants a spell and a lightning bolt imobileises raven he then grabs celestial and rips her in half  
*RolePlaying*

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 77 78 79 80 81 82 ... 150 151 152 153 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games