Welcome to Gaia! ::

Reply Role Plays
Ruins Of Castle Oblivion ((Need RPers)) Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 77 78 79 80 81 82 ... 120 121 122 123 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Which was the best KH game?
  KH 1
  KH chain of memories
  KH 2
View Results

MizNaughty520

PostPosted: Tue Aug 01, 2006 10:07 pm
FallenLight262
Alita-520
FallenLight262
Alita-520
FallenLight262
Alita-520
*sits next to him* how come you always blow up the parties I'm at??

*big snoore*

*sigh* ...........why? *puts head inside her arms and cries a lil* I want to have fun with you, but you rufe it! why?

"Who, what, when, BANANA!" Xeggr turned his head and saw Alita crying. "You ok?"

*depression setting in8 I wanna kill myself! 8tears rol down my face*

Xeggr looked down and then looked at the mic. He picked it up and gave it to Alita. "C'mon, your host." *smiles*

.....what??  
PostPosted: Tue Aug 01, 2006 10:08 pm
FallenLight262
The_Black_Mage_Rikku
The_Black_Mage_Rikku
FallenLight262
The_Black_Mage_Rikku
FallenLight262

((oops, that was from me))
((you didn't write in red. ok))Huh? bixyll. i though you were over there.........ummmm...

"Um, ya...."
ok? im going to train my sleep attack now.*closes her eyes and concentration*
*tossed her weapon and grabs it*it works*falls down* its i good thing i didn't do poision.
"umm... poison" sweatdrop *takes a step back*
yea. *stands up*but until i get sleep attack down, im not going to use poison attack. don't worry.  

Hime Xiao Qiao
Crew

Precious Raider

FallenLight262

PostPosted: Tue Aug 01, 2006 10:09 pm
Alita-520
FallenLight262
Alita-520
FallenLight262
Alita-520

*sigh* ...........why? *puts head inside her arms and cries a lil* I want to have fun with you, but you rufe it! why?

"Who, what, when, BANANA!" Xeggr turned his head and saw Alita crying. "You ok?"

*depression setting in8 I wanna kill myself! 8tears rol down my face*

Xeggr looked down and then looked at the mic. He picked it up and gave it to Alita. "C'mon, your host." *smiles*

.....what??

*snap* all of the dead bodies came back to life and looked the way they were from before. "Get this god damn party started."  
PostPosted: Tue Aug 01, 2006 10:09 pm
*looks at mic* .........I don't understand Xeggr?  

MizNaughty520

FallenLight262

PostPosted: Tue Aug 01, 2006 10:10 pm
"............." *drops mic* "Ur hopeless."  
PostPosted: Tue Aug 01, 2006 10:12 pm
FallenLight262
"............." *drops mic* "Ur hopeless."

I JUST WANT TO BE WITH YOU!!! *glomps* *bruises over my bodie from Seifer* *cries*  

MizNaughty520

FallenLight262

PostPosted: Tue Aug 01, 2006 10:18 pm
"With me?"  
PostPosted: Tue Aug 01, 2006 10:20 pm
FallenLight262
"With me?"

heh, yeah! *bruise on the side of face that I try to hide with my long hair*  

MizNaughty520

FallenLight262

PostPosted: Tue Aug 01, 2006 10:23 pm
Alita-520
FallenLight262
"With me?"

*walks up to Alita and smiles* "This is weird, how am I feeling?"  
PostPosted: Tue Aug 01, 2006 10:25 pm
The_Black_Mage_Rikku
FallenLight262
The_Black_Mage_Rikku
The_Black_Mage_Rikku
FallenLight262

"Um, ya...."
ok? im going to train my sleep attack now.*closes her eyes and concentration*
*tossed her weapon and grabs it*it works*falls down* its i good thing i didn't do poision.
"umm... poison" sweatdrop *takes a step back*
yea. *stands up*but until i get sleep attack down, im not going to use poison attack. don't worry.
i want see xeggr. i want to show him my attacks i can do.*smiles*  

Hime Xiao Qiao
Crew

Precious Raider

MizNaughty520

PostPosted: Tue Aug 01, 2006 10:27 pm
FallenLight262
Alita-520
FallenLight262
"With me?"

I don't know, But, I know I'm in love, I know it to, I know you my thug, I know, you my home boy, *pics up mic* Now, don't hesitate, with me, I ain't for games, no playin, But I think I know, I'm in love, love, with a man, that doesn't, even know me, love, love, in love.....*sings to you*  
PostPosted: Tue Aug 01, 2006 10:28 pm
Alita-520
FallenLight262
Alita-520
FallenLight262
"With me?"

I don't know, But, I know I'm in love, I know it to, I know you my thug, I know, you my home boy, *pics up mic* Now, don't hesitate, with me, I ain't for games, no playin, But I think I know, I'm in love, love, with a man, that doesn't, even know me, love, love, in love.....*sings to you*

*smiles*  

FallenLight262

MizNaughty520

PostPosted: Tue Aug 01, 2006 10:33 pm
FallenLight262
Alita-520
FallenLight262
Alita-520
FallenLight262
"With me?"

*smiles*

Now, TWIRK IT! Spin it! *shakes butt a bit and dances* Now, get down! down looooww, to the floor now! GET DOWN! NOW! BOUNCE FOR ME YA ALL! go, go, go! Everybody, havin a good time! Everybody! Estatic, NOW! TWIRK IT, SHAKE IT! SPIN IT! let's go boy! I'm in love! ah,ah,ah! yeah! I'm in love with you, oh boy!  
PostPosted: Tue Aug 01, 2006 10:35 pm
Alita-520
FallenLight262
Alita-520
FallenLight262
Alita-520
FallenLight262
"With me?"

*smiles*

Now, TWIRK IT! Spin it! *shakes butt a bit and dances* Now, get down! down looooww, to the floor now! GET DOWN! NOW! BOUNCE FOR ME YA ALL! go, go, go! Everybody, havin a good time! Everybody! Estatic, NOW! TWIRK IT, SHAKE IT! SPIN IT! let's go boy! I'm in love! ah,ah,ah! yeah! I'm in love with you, oh boy!

"Heh, whatever." *starts dancing*  

FallenLight262

MizNaughty520

PostPosted: Tue Aug 01, 2006 10:37 pm
FallenLight262
Alita-520
FallenLight262
Alita-520
FallenLight262

*smiles*

"Heh, whatever." *starts dancing*

up close now! TWIRK IT! WORK IT! GO FOR IT! work that sweat, give it to 50cent now!

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=HJvE9DgdiuY&search=50cent Candy Shop  
Role Plays

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 77 78 79 80 81 82 ... 120 121 122 123 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games