Welcome to Gaia! ::

The Any Topic Guild

Back to Guilds

I will find you... on Gaia! :D 

Tags: friendship, events, hangout, literate, chatting 

Reply Community Lounge
THE ANGST ZONE (Use this, for the love of internetz! ><) Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 77 78 79 80 81 82 ... 115 116 117 118 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Angst?
  I'll post it wherever the hell I want!
  Please, just keep it in this thread.
  Tell me all your troubles and I'll do my best to help you feel better. *hugs*
  Can it, emo! ><
  Huh?
View Results

WhisperingSouls

PostPosted: Thu Oct 11, 2007 7:01 pm
im not seeing a few avitars.... gonk  
PostPosted: Fri Oct 12, 2007 7:50 am
so i anonymously gifted this certain someone a certain gift, and he either didn't get it or ..... he jsut don't like it....

awh....im so hurted right now crying  

WhisperingSouls

Taeryyn

Man-Hungry Ladykiller

PostPosted: Fri Oct 12, 2007 8:38 am
If it's anonymous, he wouldn't know who to thank. neutral  
PostPosted: Fri Oct 12, 2007 9:07 am
Ciel Avec Cafeine

Words of great wisdom!

I just came in here to b***h about more nervy B's.  

Trish the Stalker

Taeryyn

Man-Hungry Ladykiller

PostPosted: Fri Oct 12, 2007 9:23 am
La Belle Isolde
Ciel Avec Cafeine

Words of great wisdom!

It's hard to sound wise with a getup like this. sweatdrop I've gotten anon-gifted a few times, but I'm in a lot of guilds, so I wasn't sure who to thank.

More nervy B's? sad Must be hard to function.  
PostPosted: Fri Oct 12, 2007 9:36 am
Ciel Avec Cafeine
La Belle Isolde
Ciel Avec Cafeine

Words of great wisdom!

It's hard to sound wise with a getup like this. sweatdrop I've gotten anon-gifted a few times, but I'm in a lot of guilds, so I wasn't sure who to thank.

More nervy B's? sad Must be hard to function.

You're telling me. I'm having terrible nightmares now to go with them too. Last night I dreamed I was breaking a rabbit's body but it wasn't dying then when I tried to break it's neck to put it out of it's misery it wouldn't snap. It looked just like my bunny sad

It's probably because we found a dead wild rabbit in our yard the other day (or at least my brothers did and didn't tell anyone until yesterday so by the time I got to it the birds and cats had mangled it) and I had to clean up the pieces. THERE WAS A FOOT LYING ON THE DECK. So that most likely explains the nightmare.  

Trish the Stalker

Taeryyn

Man-Hungry Ladykiller

PostPosted: Fri Oct 12, 2007 9:41 am
La Belle Isolde

You're telling me. I'm having terrible nightmares now to go with them too. Last night I dreamed I was breaking a rabbit's body but it wasn't dying then when I tried to break it's neck to put it out of it's misery it wouldn't snap. It looked just like my bunny sad

It's probably because we found a dead wild rabbit in our yard the other day (or at least my brothers did and didn't tell anyone until yesterday so by the time I got to it the birds and cats had mangled it) and I had to clean up the pieces. THERE WAS A FOOT LYING ON THE DECK. So that most likely explains the nightmare.

xp Eugh, not fun. Those nightmares sound awful. I used to worry about accidentally killing one of my pets. I guess I worried too much, since I'd have nightmares where I'd walk into a room and there'd be hundreds of fishbowls and hundreds of fish flopping on the ground, dying. confused Sounds pretty lame when I'm awake, but I was oddly terrified in the dream.

They just left the rabbit? Are your brothers really little, or are they old enough to have ...dealt with it themselves? Sounds horrible, either way.  
PostPosted: Fri Oct 12, 2007 9:44 am
Ciel Avec Cafeine
xp Eugh, not fun. Those nightmares sound awful. I used to worry about accidentally killing one of my pets. I guess I worried too much, since I'd have nightmares where I'd walk into a room and there'd be hundreds of fishbowls and hundreds of fish flopping on the ground, dying. confused Sounds pretty lame when I'm awake, but I was oddly terrified in the dream.

They just left the rabbit? Are your brothers really little, or are they old enough to have ...dealt with it themselves? Sounds horrible, either way.

They're 17, definitely old enough. Both of them somehow managed to neglect to tell my mom before she went away at the very least so I had to do it. The smell of day-old-rabbit-in-the-sun is the worst part. There really were only 3 major pieces... but my poor bunnies are in the backyard and were probably traumatised (not really, they have terrible eyesight... but if they heard the rabbit dying... *shudder*)

And I know what you mean, I've had nightmares about my fish dying, running over my own cats... you name it. I think the worst thing is that I've heard the cat on the fan-belt horror story and am terrified every time a vehicle starts that there will have been a cat under the hood.  

Trish the Stalker

Taeryyn

Man-Hungry Ladykiller

PostPosted: Fri Oct 12, 2007 9:50 am
La Belle Isolde

They're 17, definitely old enough. Both of them somehow managed to neglect to tell my mom before she went away at the very least so I had to do it. The smell of day-old-rabbit-in-the-sun is the worst part. There really were only 3 major pieces... but my poor bunnies are in the backyard and were probably traumatised (not really, they have terrible eyesight... but if they heard the rabbit dying... *shudder*)

And I know what you mean, I've had nightmares about my fish dying, running over my own cats... you name it. I think the worst thing is that I've heard the cat on the fan-belt horror story and am terrified every time a vehicle starts that there will have been a cat under the hood.

What a mess. And smell, apparently. Ugh. Sounds like something my little brother would do. Edit: Both 17? Twins?

I've heard that story, too, about the fan-belt. Gruesome. My cat was ginormous, so I never worried too much about that; he was the neighbourhood bully, too, so I doubted any other cats would be anywhere near our house.

We clearly obsess a little bit too much about the well-being of our pets. =P  
PostPosted: Fri Oct 12, 2007 9:55 am
Ciel Avec Cafeine
La Belle Isolde

What a mess. And smell, apparently. Ugh. Sounds like something my little brother would do. Edit: Both 17? Twins?

I've heard that story, too, about the fan-belt. Gruesome. My cat was ginormous, so I never worried too much about that; he was the neighbourhood bully, too, so I doubted any other cats would be anywhere near our house.

We clearly obsess a little bit too much about the well-being of our pets. =P

Yiss, twinses. And yes, yes we do. But that's okay. I'm not at home right now but I'm going to be leaving right away to go home because I am teh worried about mah bunnehs now. I know consciously that they're more than likely fine but there's that nagging doubt that I just need to see for myself.

I'll catchya later... if anything my bunnies is probably hungry.  

Trish the Stalker

Serious Erius
Crew

PostPosted: Fri Oct 19, 2007 9:07 am
I'm gonna bump this thread...personal reasons. xp emo gonk crying  
PostPosted: Fri Oct 19, 2007 9:55 am
I actually cried again last night.

I hate him for what he did to me.  

Indigo Project

Large Inmate

PostPosted: Fri Oct 19, 2007 11:34 am
ninja
I neva wanna get involved in a serious relationship
ninja
I've seen what it does to peoples.  
PostPosted: Fri Oct 19, 2007 1:50 pm
Large Inmate
ninja
I neva wanna get involved in a serious relationship
ninja
I've seen what it does to peoples.

You've seen how happy it can make people too though, I hope? It's blood, sweat, and tears but when it's wonderful it's the most amazing thing ever. It just takes some searching to find the right person.  

Trish the Stalker

brhite.16

PostPosted: Sat Oct 20, 2007 12:45 am
*Joins, bringing tissue*

I'd like to join this angst thread. ^^ I'm new. Hello!  
Community Lounge

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 77 78 79 80 81 82 ... 115 116 117 118 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games