Welcome to Gaia! ::

Fast Gold 4 Poor Gaians

Back to Guilds

A guild originally dedicated to helping earn gold that evolved into an awesome community of friends. Rekindling the flame anew! 

Tags: Gold, Contests, Anime, Chat, Random 

Reply *RolePlaying*
RP (rules aply along with setting) vamipre high school Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 77 78 79 80 81 82 ... 98 99 100 101 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

you like (to bad if you don't)
  *huggs*even if i dont like it you deserve it
View Results

Yuuki96

PostPosted: Mon Jun 23, 2008 7:43 pm
"No...I only need it for the clip..." He said, kissing her.  
PostPosted: Mon Jun 23, 2008 7:44 pm
she kissed him back lightly "well, have fun" she headed over to the other girls and started watching there dance  

Frank_36912

Yuuki96

PostPosted: Mon Jun 23, 2008 7:47 pm
Boss walked up to Kono. "It's rare to see you smiling like that, 'K'." Kono shrugged. "Well..ya know...." Kono's voice trailed off. "Chyeah.." both of them said.  
PostPosted: Mon Jun 23, 2008 7:55 pm
she introduced herself to one of the girls"hi, I'm Santanna... do you mind if I watch you to learn the steps?"

"you can't just walk in here right before shooting and not know the steps. Who do you think you are?"

"s-sorry, I'm Kono's girlfriend, I was told to watch one of you and learn the dance from Boss"

"yeah... right. like Kono would date some one like you"

"I can prove it, I have his head band, look for yourself, he's not waring it any more because he gave it to me" she showed the other girl the head band

she looked over at Kono and realized it was true. she looked back at Santanna "fin, fall in and I'll brak it down for you"

after a few moments Santanna had the dance down  

Frank_36912

Yuuki96

PostPosted: Mon Jun 23, 2008 8:08 pm
Kono walked over to the group Santanna was with. "Sup girls, you got it down?" he asked. "Chyeahh..." The group said. The leader of the group said," Kono, is it true that this is your girl?" Kono smiled. "Yeah. She always puts me in a good mood...." he said. He kissed Santanna. "You better keep practicing...turn up some music and keep with the beat." he said to the entire group incluing Santanna. He sat on a chair nearby and watched.  
PostPosted: Mon Jun 23, 2008 8:10 pm
she smiled softly and nodded falling in line with the other girls like she really belonged there

she scowled a little but danced any ways tryig to impress Kono  

Frank_36912

Yuuki96

PostPosted: Mon Jun 23, 2008 8:28 pm
Kono smiled in satisfaction when he saw that Santanna learned quickly.

20 MINUTES BEFORE THE SHOT...

Kono's red hair now had a silvery shine to it and was wearing his headband and black leather clothing that made him look awesome. The background dancers and main dancers sighed dreamily. Kono nodded at all of them, but smiled at Santanna. He walked over to her. "You pumped up?"  
PostPosted: Mon Jun 23, 2008 8:31 pm
she smiled again "yeah, I can't wait" she was so exited that she was gonna be in her first video she could hardly contain herself  

Frank_36912

Yuuki96

PostPosted: Mon Jun 23, 2008 8:33 pm
"Hahah...good. I was like you before MY first shot.." Kono gave her a deep kiss.  
PostPosted: Mon Jun 23, 2008 8:35 pm
she rested her hand on his shoulders and kissed him back

"hmp" she glared at Santanna and Kono  

Frank_36912

Yuuki96

PostPosted: Mon Jun 23, 2008 9:04 pm
Kono sees the leader girl's glare. "Something wrong, Kato?"  
PostPosted: Mon Jun 23, 2008 9:06 pm
she looked p at him "no, nothing at all" and she walked onto the stage with the other girls

Santanna kissed him one last time before fallowing  

Frank_36912

Yuuki96

PostPosted: Mon Jun 23, 2008 9:11 pm
Kono ran to the front just before they entered the stage. "We're ready, roll the cam and start the music!" Kono instructed.  
PostPosted: Mon Jun 23, 2008 9:13 pm
her and all the other girls stood in there many different poses waiting for the music to start and the cameras to roll  

Frank_36912

Yuuki96

PostPosted: Mon Jun 23, 2008 9:17 pm
The song was a rap referring about how you should enjoy your life. A few minutes later, Kono SAID ,not sang, the closing sentence. "Time is tickin', t-time is tickin' AWAY!"  
*RolePlaying*

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 77 78 79 80 81 82 ... 98 99 100 101 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games