Welcome to Gaia! ::

The Any Topic Guild

Back to Guilds

I will find you... on Gaia! :D 

Tags: friendship, events, hangout, literate, chatting 

Reply Community Lounge
Say something about the person above you Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 789 790 791 792 793 794 ... 2772 2773 2774 2775 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Are you going to say something?
  Yes
  No
  Maybe?
  Screw it, I want gold.
View Results

pixyseshy

PostPosted: Tue Apr 18, 2006 8:22 pm
.............I am not a unintelligent puppy that is given a reward for every action done correctly. Treat like one and your fan club will dissapear.  
PostPosted: Tue Apr 18, 2006 8:24 pm
pixyseshy
.............I am not a unintelligent puppy that is given a reward for every action done correctly. Treat like one and your fan club will dissapear.

Good, because I want this cookie. *chews on teh super uber cookie*

[Syn]

EthanDSoiree

PostPosted: Tue Apr 18, 2006 8:26 pm
pixyseshy

I think I read the same thing about 5 or six pages before I started posting...And I likes it.....  
PostPosted: Tue Apr 18, 2006 8:29 pm
EthanDSoiree
pixyseshy

I think I read the same thing about 5 or six pages before I started posting...And I likes it.....

stare I wrote it since someone else treated me te same way. I have a problem with that because of something that happened when I was littler.
stare  

pixyseshy

EthanDSoiree

PostPosted: Tue Apr 18, 2006 8:33 pm
I hate being patronised, especially by people I don't like.

I have a friend who's shorter than most people 4-5 years younger than him, and he hates it when people say things like "aw, he's so cute!" or people patting him on the head.  
PostPosted: Tue Apr 18, 2006 8:39 pm
I don't see why people have to be that way.
Wher I am they have to always be politicaly correct, overly sympathetic,
one of those rich old ladies who get plastic surgery done to look younger when it makes them look older, those jerks who just have to know everything, or are part of the so-called 'popular crowd'. It is really annoying since I have a friend who is short too and people tease her all the time because of it, or say 'oh you must feel terrible being shorter than everyone else!' Why the do this? I don't know, but it's sickening.  

pixyseshy

EthanDSoiree

PostPosted: Tue Apr 18, 2006 8:44 pm
pixyseshy
I don't see why people have to be that way.
Wher I am they have to always be politicaly correct, overly sympathetic,
one of those rich old ladies who get plastic surgery done to look younger when it makes them look older, those jerks who just have to know everything, or are part of the so-called 'popular crowd'. It is really annoying since I have a friend who is short too and people tease her all the time because of it, or say 'oh you must feel terrible being shorter than everyone else!' Why the do this? I don't know, but it's sickening.

It's their way to make themselves feel better about themselves, by seeing people who have less of something (height, money) or are basically weaker (if you understand what I mean, it's hard to explain) and putting them down because of it.
My friend loves his size because he can blend in with lower years to get into lunch early, or he can hide in buses and things much easier; he see's the bright side of it. But he cannot stand being patronised. He doesn't want sympathy for something he doesn't care much about.  
PostPosted: Tue Apr 18, 2006 8:52 pm
Yeah....I jsut noticed that I talk way to much once I get started on something. Patronzing is mean and also very annoying....
Wow this game got really off track0_o  

pixyseshy

Sekhmet

PostPosted: Tue Apr 18, 2006 8:53 pm
^had an epiphany  
PostPosted: Tue Apr 18, 2006 8:55 pm
Sekhmet
^had an epiphany

a what?

*goes to www.dictionary.com*  

EthanDSoiree

Sekhmet

PostPosted: Tue Apr 18, 2006 8:56 pm
Quote:
b. A comprehension or perception of reality by means of a sudden intuitive realization

PostPosted: Tue Apr 18, 2006 8:58 pm
Sekhmet
Quote:
b. A comprehension or perception of reality by means of a sudden intuitive realization

Oh. Not what I found:

Quote:
Christian feast celebrated on January 6 . It originated in the Eastern Church as an observance of the baptism of Jesus. In the West, it became associated with the manifestation of Christ to the Gentiles and more particularly it has come to celebrate

EthanDSoiree

pixyseshy

PostPosted: Tue Apr 18, 2006 8:59 pm
xd  
PostPosted: Tue Apr 18, 2006 9:02 pm
www.dictionary.com changed, so I had to settle with...*shudders* AOL's dictionary. Not going there again...  

EthanDSoiree

Sekhmet

PostPosted: Tue Apr 18, 2006 9:03 pm
EthanDSoiree
Sekhmet
Quote:

Oh. Not what I found:

Quote:
Christian feast celebrated on January 6 . It originated in the Eastern Church as an observance of the baptism of Jesus. In the West, it became associated with the manifestation of Christ to the Gentiles and more particularly it has come to celebrate

That is in the proper noun form, but seeing as i didn't capitalize it, it is meant as
Quote:
3 a (1) : a usually sudden manifestation or perception of the essential nature or meaning of something (2) : an intuitive grasp of reality through something (as an event) usually simple and striking (3) : an illuminating discovery b : a revealing scene or moment

http://www.m-w.com/cgi-bin/dictionary?va=epiphany  
Community Lounge

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 789 790 791 792 793 794 ... 2772 2773 2774 2775 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games