Welcome to Gaia! ::

Fast Gold 4 Poor Gaians

Back to Guilds

A guild originally dedicated to helping earn gold that evolved into an awesome community of friends. Rekindling the flame anew! 

Tags: Gold, Contests, Anime, Chat, Random 

Reply ⟡⟡THE KINGDOM OF SPAMALOT! (Spam here & ONLY here)⟡⟡
Betcha you'll never finish THIS quiz!! Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 789 790 791 792 793 794 ... 835 836 837 838 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Think you'll finish?
  yeah!!
  i dunno...
  no! are you crazy?
View Results

Rydia-Beck aka Lillea

Captain

Professional Conversationalist

8,200 Points
  • Conversationalist 100
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Popular Thread 100
PostPosted: Thu Jun 15, 2023 5:31 pm
13. Do you even like alcohol?
I have a love hate relationship with it. I loved it till I hated it lol.. which was usually all forgotten the next morning. which is why I supported the industry so much! on the other hand.. bartending was fun! i didnt drink at bars so learning to mix was like cooking and i loved that. i didnt drink that kinda stuff much i just wanted straight booze at home alone but loved making cocktails all purdy for other ppl at work! alcohol is fine i guess. the world probably needs it to a pt. the ppl who can't moderate just have to go thru their hard knocks to learn that like me. i can be around it just fine and all now though. woudlnt be fair to dislike alcohol because of how i deal with it. others do fine with it and that's cool by me! and i'd still enjoy making cute cocktails but unless its kava based no ty for me! this is becoming a dear diary lmao. i cant answer anything short.. even when noone's reading dramallama

PostPosted: Thu Jun 15, 2023 5:33 pm
14. If I repeat any questions, I'm sorry. Do you believe me?
I believe you! This was an incredibly long and interesting list but so well done that 17 yrs later ppl are still finding it fun enough to participate in. and if you aren't sorry i still don't mind cuz this is kinda fun now that i'm on a roll. i see why ppl been doing these. its like talking to myself out loud with the chance that someone might see or say something. or not. i mean i talk to myself all the time irl anyway this is just guided self talk. is that meta? i dont think i ever use the term meta right?

Rydia-Beck aka Lillea

Captain

8,200 Points
  • Conversationalist 100
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Popular Thread 100

Rydia-Beck aka Lillea

Captain

8,200 Points
  • Conversationalist 100
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Popular Thread 100
PostPosted: Thu Jun 15, 2023 5:35 pm
15. Birds or lizards?
I'm going to say lizards. I like birds ok but i see more aggression and meaness in birds than i do lizards. All the lizards I've ever had or seen around the woods are so easy going. Lizards are good ppl! Birds can be drama. Birds are stuck in high school i think...I helped take care of a lizard named ganja once. it was in college ofc lol.. she was a good girl.. she got some kind of lizard sickness and passed after a few yrs of having her but she was like 4 or 5 and about 2 feet long. we tried to take rly good care of the aquarium but its so easy to miss some balance with aquatic pets.

PostPosted: Thu Jun 15, 2023 5:46 pm
Fargons_Dark_Garden
23. What is it?

whew buddy here we go.
tattoo number 1. Anam Cara (gaelic for soul friend. my bestie also has it.)
2. Celtic dragon
3. tribal dragon
4. Another tribal dragon wrapped around the peace sign.
5.Soturi (finnish for warrior)
6. A tree with flowers on it symbolizing the tree of life.
7. Fairy Tail emblem from the anime Fairy tail.
8. The cheshire cat from Alice Madness Returns video game.
9. A cross (that resembles my family because they are religious) with a pink rose in the center of it (for my grandmother because she always had her garden.) and a purple heart in the center of the rose (for my grandpa who earned it in WW2)
10.Skulds net, aka the web of Wyrd. Nordic symbol.
11. Vegvisir, another nordic symbol. aka viking compass
12.Valkyrie symbol
13. 2 ravens that encircle the celtic dragon on my upper right arm. Odins ravens.
14. A wolf face half the face is skeletal with runes around the head that would spell out Fenrir.
15. Infinity symbol with my sisters name and butterflies.

The next part of the arm tattoo wont start til may 27th and it will be jormungandr. woot woot.

Sorry if the above was a lot.

that is a respectable collection of art! eek  

Rydia-Beck aka Lillea

Captain

8,200 Points
  • Conversationalist 100
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Popular Thread 100

Rydia-Beck aka Lillea

Captain

8,200 Points
  • Conversationalist 100
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Popular Thread 100
PostPosted: Thu Jun 15, 2023 5:47 pm
16. What is your mother's maiden name?
Auvil

Rydia-Beck aka Lillea generated a random number between and ... !
PostPosted: Thu Jun 15, 2023 5:48 pm
17. Roll a random number. scream CMON EVENS!!!  

Rydia-Beck aka Lillea

Captain

8,200 Points
  • Conversationalist 100
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Popular Thread 100
Rydia-Beck aka Lillea generated a random number between 1 and 9999999999999 ... 9911838292572!

Rydia-Beck aka Lillea

Captain

8,200 Points
  • Conversationalist 100
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Popular Thread 100
PostPosted: Thu Jun 15, 2023 5:49 pm
17. Roll a random number. okkk ok this one's gon work lol
edit: yay even number!

PostPosted: Thu Jun 15, 2023 5:51 pm
18. Converse or Vans?
what? i woudln't know them if i saw them tbh lol. the last time i was into name brand shoes were sketchers like.. 15 yrs ago lol. i just get shoes from the dollar store and wear em out or pick something up from the farm store that'll hold up to being outside.

Rydia-Beck aka Lillea

Captain

8,200 Points
  • Conversationalist 100
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Popular Thread 100

Rydia-Beck aka Lillea

Captain

8,200 Points
  • Conversationalist 100
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Popular Thread 100
PostPosted: Thu Jun 15, 2023 5:52 pm
19. Billiards or pinball?
Pinball!!! I love billiards too but i'm awful at it and i've never had alot of access to tables but i've always had pinball machines around either in person at pizza huts and arcades or on my nes.. and now i have remakes of real pinball machines on steam i enjoy playing. had a mini pinball table from a yardsale once was about a foot and a half tall. god that thing was awesome. best 10 bux ever!

PostPosted: Thu Jun 15, 2023 6:07 pm
20. What kind of college do you want to go to?
I went to a music and arts college to major in music education. i dropped out bout half a year from graduation for financial reasons. went back 10 yrs later in 2013 to pull a reagents in general education but the education dept went feral on me when i said their online test program glitched on me and didn't let me complete it to turn it in. 3 heads of the depts got me a in a room for a meeting, threatened to have me thrown out or never teach and after that experience i never wanted to again anyway. no idea why the extreme over reaction.. i guess blackboard the program they just started to do online courses was new back then and they didn't want anyone saying stuff against it but i wasnt trying to publicly shame their dumb module program just not be penalized for it not letting me finish my test. its creepy to think back on that small room they had me in and how mean they were over so little. they had me in tears back then. hope they got achy backs and bunyons on their tootsies nowdays lol.

the way teaching seems to be nowdays i don't think it would have been right for me though so i'm glad i moved on. hopefully those educators moved on too since it obviously wasn't the right place for them to be either.

Rydia-Beck aka Lillea

Captain

8,200 Points
  • Conversationalist 100
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Popular Thread 100
Rydia-Beck aka Lillea rolled 1 4-sided dice: 2 Total: 2 (1-4)

Rydia-Beck aka Lillea

Captain

8,200 Points
  • Conversationalist 100
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Popular Thread 100
PostPosted: Thu Jun 15, 2023 6:09 pm
21. Roll any type of dice.
okie dokie

PostPosted: Thu Jun 15, 2023 6:12 pm
22. Do you have a tattoo?
nope! i helped clean shop at a tattoo shop for a couple years and had some piercings done back in the day but never could settle on a forever tattoo.. i'd considered a stoner frog with a piece sign behind it lol.. i doubt that'd held up well over time hehe.

Rydia-Beck aka Lillea

Captain

8,200 Points
  • Conversationalist 100
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Popular Thread 100

Rydia-Beck aka Lillea

Captain

8,200 Points
  • Conversationalist 100
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Popular Thread 100
PostPosted: Thu Jun 15, 2023 6:13 pm
23. What is it of?
Nani? emotion_0A0 OH the tattoo i didnt get haha. i guess i described the 1st place choice that didnt happen. stoner frog making a piece sign with his lil webby fingers and a big colorful piece sign behind him hehe

PostPosted: Thu Jun 15, 2023 6:15 pm
24. Broken any bones?
i'm almost afraid to type that i havent.. this quiz better not have voodoo lol

Rydia-Beck aka Lillea

Captain

8,200 Points
  • Conversationalist 100
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Popular Thread 100

Rydia-Beck aka Lillea

Captain

8,200 Points
  • Conversationalist 100
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Popular Thread 100
PostPosted: Thu Jun 15, 2023 6:15 pm
25. If so, what bones did you break?
nope not me!

⟡⟡THE KINGDOM OF SPAMALOT! (Spam here & ONLY here)⟡⟡

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 789 790 791 792 793 794 ... 835 836 837 838 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games