Welcome to Gaia! ::

Fast Gold 4 Poor Gaians

Back to Guilds

A guild originally dedicated to helping earn gold that evolved into an awesome community of friends. Rekindling the flame anew! 

Tags: Gold, Contests, Anime, Chat, Random 

Reply General Discussion
Manji's-Super-Happy-Fun-Bar! Eat Drink Chat! Plat Prizes! Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 7918 7919 7920 7921 7922 7923 ... 8989 8990 8991 8992 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

What's one thing you wish you had more of?
  Money
  Fame
  Free time
  Platinum
  Dates
  Cats
  Dogs
  Wine
  Cheetos
View Results

angel_half82
Crew

PostPosted: Tue Nov 06, 2007 10:34 am
chianachan
TheBlueWarrior

Yes they do own. Ryu is always my favorite for some reason. Next is Iron Man, then Tron, cuz she's annoying. xd

heheh yeah I like Ryu ^^
I used to play Capcom vs. SNK all the time xd
Now I play DoA more than that though.. v.v No one has been able to beat me at fighting games in like... o.o 6 years it's not really fun anymore hahaha...

edit: ttyl then Blue xD and don't just shove everything under your bed now ^^

I used to play DOA beach volleyball all the time. Dressing women in bikinis appealed to me at the time. Okay it was like 6 months ago but STILL xd xd  
PostPosted: Tue Nov 06, 2007 10:37 am
Bah....

Lyss gives up.

Lyss'll just wait for dad to come home and ask about patches for video cards.

Or call tech support.

Or play Never Winter Nights 1.

Whichever one comes first.

Lyss The One In The Back
Crew

chianachan
Crew

Shirtless Sex Symbol

PostPosted: Tue Nov 06, 2007 10:39 am
angel_half82
chianachan
TheBlueWarrior

Yes they do own. Ryu is always my favorite for some reason. Next is Iron Man, then Tron, cuz she's annoying. xd

heheh yeah I like Ryu ^^
I used to play Capcom vs. SNK all the time xd
Now I play DoA more than that though.. v.v No one has been able to beat me at fighting games in like... o.o 6 years it's not really fun anymore hahaha...

edit: ttyl then Blue xD and don't just shove everything under your bed now ^^

I used to play DOA beach volleyball all the time. Dressing women in bikinis appealed to me at the time. Okay it was like 6 months ago but STILL xd xd

lol not that long ago my uncle was talking about getting that.. but he said he didn't have anyone to play with.. I was like "I'LL PLAY *loves*!!!" xd  
PostPosted: Tue Nov 06, 2007 10:39 am
Thanatos just got more Alex Jones stuff from the interwebs xd  

Thanatos Phoenix

angel_half82
Crew

PostPosted: Tue Nov 06, 2007 10:41 am
Lyss The One In The Back
Bah....

Lyss gives up.

Lyss'll just wait for dad to come home and ask about patches for video cards.

Or call tech support.

Or play Never Winter Nights 1.

Whichever one comes first.

I noticed your sig.

Is it just me or do Animes become less appealing when you watch them in english? I like DBZ in japanese better I like Naruto in Japanese better and I like Bleach in japanese better. *sigh* Bad voice acting I suppose.  
PostPosted: Tue Nov 06, 2007 10:47 am
User ImageA sigh came out and that emotion that was transparent and glittering

Poor Lyss.. that sucks >.<

I'm listening to Apocalyptica, playing a game xD
@Than, who ish Alex Jones?

was inlaid in my chest like a jewel and in the magic of the space-timeUser Image

chianachan
Crew

Shirtless Sex Symbol

Lyss The One In The Back
Crew

PostPosted: Tue Nov 06, 2007 10:49 am
It depends on the anime and the voice actors, I guess. Elfen Lied and Hellsing were good in both Japanese and English.

But you also have to factor that America makes more crudely dubbed animes in order to appeal to younger kids.

Lyss only wonders what happened to the old Toonami that would show uncut anime at midnight.

But yea. 90% of the time it's the voice actors who ruin good anime.

PostPosted: Tue Nov 06, 2007 10:52 am
Lyss The One In The Back
It depends on the anime and the voice actors, I guess. Elfen Lied and Hellsing were good in both Japanese and English.

But you also have to factor that America makes more crudely dubbed animes in order to appeal to younger kids.

Lyss only wonders what happened to the old Toonami that would show uncut anime at midnight.

I totally agree with everything you said xD

was inlaid in my chest like a jewel and in the magic of the space-timeUser Image

chianachan
Crew

Shirtless Sex Symbol

angel_half82
Crew

PostPosted: Tue Nov 06, 2007 10:53 am
Lyss The One In The Back

OMG yes toonami at midnight was great! I think thats pretty much how adult swim got its start though.

Damn voice actors!!!! exclaim  
PostPosted: Tue Nov 06, 2007 10:55 am
chianachan

Alex Jones on wiki

"Alexander Emerick Jones (born February 11, 1974) is an American radio host and filmmaker who is best known for his work in promotion of conspiracy theories."
But that description does not do justice to his work you´ll have to see atleast one of his documentaries to know what he´s all about 3nodding  

Thanatos Phoenix

angel_half82
Crew

PostPosted: Tue Nov 06, 2007 10:56 am
Thanatos Phoenix
chianachan

Alex Jones on wiki

"Alexander Emerick Jones (born February 11, 1974) is an American radio host and filmmaker who is best known for his work in promotion of conspiracy theories."
But that description does not do justice to his work you´ll have to see atleast one of his documentaries to know what he´s all about 3nodding

Alex jones is the poo. You better stop and take a whiff.  
PostPosted: Tue Nov 06, 2007 10:58 am
Lyss is going to run away now and play NWN 1.

-grumbles about killing Aribeth off-

Talk to y'all later!

Lyss The One In The Back
Crew

chianachan
Crew

Shirtless Sex Symbol

PostPosted: Tue Nov 06, 2007 10:58 am
Thanatos Phoenix
chianachan

Alex Jones on wiki

Oooh, okay...

Bye Lyss!

@Eww Angel xD

PostPosted: Tue Nov 06, 2007 11:01 am
angel_half82
Thanatos Phoenix
chianachan

Alex Jones on wiki

Alex jones is the poo. You better stop and take a whiff.
He is entertaining 3nodding  

Thanatos Phoenix

angel_half82
Crew

PostPosted: Tue Nov 06, 2007 11:01 am
chianachan
Thanatos Phoenix
chianachan

Alex Jones on wiki

Oooh, okay...

Bye Lyss!

@Eww Angel xD

I thought it would be funnier than saying he is the s**t.  
General Discussion

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 7918 7919 7920 7921 7922 7923 ... 8989 8990 8991 8992 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games