Welcome to Gaia! ::

Fast Gold 4 Poor Gaians

Back to Guilds

A guild originally dedicated to helping earn gold that evolved into an awesome community of friends. Rekindling the flame anew! 

Tags: Gold, Contests, Anime, Chat, Random 

Reply General Discussion
Manji's-Super-Happy-Fun-Bar! Eat Drink Chat! Plat Prizes! Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 7930 7931 7932 7933 7934 7935 ... 8989 8990 8991 8992 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

What's one thing you wish you had more of?
  Money
  Fame
  Free time
  Platinum
  Dates
  Cats
  Dogs
  Wine
  Cheetos
View Results

TheBlueWarrior
Crew

PostPosted: Wed Nov 07, 2007 4:16 pm
chianachan
teh sexiful nerdy
TheBlueWarrior
teh sexiful nerdy
FangzV
Damn it I can't log into my mule. ><
This day almost officially sucks.

Wait, what do you guys mean you haven't seen TSN in a while.
I've seen TSN a few times since I joined and it wasn't in like, old topics.

but not that often. And not when they're online. And not in here.

I've made a good amount of threads but they've been pretty much ignored which is fine too :3

@blue: it is and it isnt xDD Cause then I can flirt with guys who are younger but cute and not feel too weird :3 And I atuomatically come off as adorable :3 but then people don't beleive me. I mean, I had to get out my school ID and have Lee vouch for me before Jason (the youth leader)was convinced I was both 17 and a senior.

xd Niiice TSN. Too bad that doesn't work for me. xd

well Its easier when you're a hawt girl with a chest who's also shorter than you so that you can see down her shirt half the time xD I've been told that about me before x3
User ImageA sigh came out and that emotion that was transparent and glittering

Thats so true biggrin

@Blue, my sister always gets carded, and she's 29 xd

was inlaid in my chest like a jewel and in the magic of the space-timeUser Image

Yeah, my mom's only 5'1" and my sister is half an inch taller  
PostPosted: Wed Nov 07, 2007 4:21 pm
chianachan
teh sexiful nerdy
TheBlueWarrior
teh sexiful nerdy
FangzV

I've made a good amount of threads but they've been pretty much ignored which is fine too :3

@blue: it is and it isnt xDD Cause then I can flirt with guys who are younger but cute and not feel too weird :3 And I atuomatically come off as adorable :3 but then people don't beleive me. I mean, I had to get out my school ID and have Lee vouch for me before Jason (the youth leader)was convinced I was both 17 and a senior.

well Its easier when you're a hawt girl with a chest who's also shorter than you so that you can see down her shirt half the time xD I've been told that about me before x3

Thats so true biggrin

was inlaid in my chest like a jewel and in the magic of the space-timeUser Image

it doesnt hurt that I dislike most cew neck shirts and have a lot of v necks. Also all the bras that fit anymore are push ups xDDD  

teh sexiful nerdy

2,250 Points
  • Member 100
  • Signature Look 250
  • Peoplewatcher 100

TheBlueWarrior
Crew

PostPosted: Wed Nov 07, 2007 4:23 pm
teh sexiful nerdy
chianachan
teh sexiful nerdy
TheBlueWarrior
teh sexiful nerdy
FangzV

Thats so true biggrin

it doesnt hurt that I dislike most cew neck shirts and have a lot of v necks. Also all the bras that fit anymore are push ups xDDD

Oh boy. xd  
PostPosted: Wed Nov 07, 2007 4:27 pm

I hate bras that smoosh j00r bewbs D:
Sports bras are teh suck.. I usually wear a really tight tank top under my Gi instead..
I'd rather have a push up, it makes them all nice and lifted.. the other day my mum said it looked like my bewbs were gonna hit me in my face xd I said "Thanks! biggrin "

chianachan
Crew

Shirtless Sex Symbol

Sakura-Kyoukan

PostPosted: Wed Nov 07, 2007 4:28 pm
chianachan

Sports bras are teh suck.. I usually wear a really tight tank top under my Gi instead..
I'd rather have a push up, it makes them all nice and lifted.. the other day my mum said it looked like my bewbs were gonna hit me in my face xd I said "Thanks! biggrin "

Speaking for all men, We prefer pushup bra's to sports too.  
PostPosted: Wed Nov 07, 2007 4:28 pm
chianachan

LOL Man this is such a interesting conversation you two are having. xd  

TheBlueWarrior
Crew

Lyss The One In The Back
Crew

PostPosted: Wed Nov 07, 2007 4:32 pm
Hello everyone!

Lyss is gonna steal little brother's Tag now... 3nodding

EDIT: I found a Jack 2k5 bag in my storage... O_o

To sell or not to sell....

PostPosted: Wed Nov 07, 2007 4:32 pm
lol @ Blue and Saku and Chia

I FINALLY finished uploading all 44 episodes of this damn anime on VJ!
><
I have no playlist slots left!  

FangzV

Toothsome Voter

TheBlueWarrior
Crew

PostPosted: Wed Nov 07, 2007 4:35 pm
Sakura-Kyoukan
chianachan

Damn skippy! xd  
PostPosted: Wed Nov 07, 2007 4:36 pm
chianachan

try a push up thats two sizes too small and a low cut dress. I had that happen before because i forgot to wash clothes and had to dig through my emergency clothes (ugly and small stuff) to find a bra xDD that proved cleavage almost to my chin. It was interesting.  

teh sexiful nerdy

2,250 Points
  • Member 100
  • Signature Look 250
  • Peoplewatcher 100

chianachan
Crew

Shirtless Sex Symbol

PostPosted: Wed Nov 07, 2007 4:37 pm
TheBlueWarrior
Sakura-Kyoukan
chianachan

Damn skippy! xd

Well, of course xD
You'd love working with me 3nodding I wear hot pink and dark purple uber push up bras under my gi xD half the classes my gi gets half ripped off, too... xd I do it for the enjoyment of the men and lesbians lmao..

edit: Eww, I know TSN xd I totally spill out of my D push ups.. xD I wear them anyway though lol even though its tacky when you have a line of spillage...

PostPosted: Wed Nov 07, 2007 4:41 pm
This conversation is getting more and more intersting by the minute. xd  

TheBlueWarrior
Crew

Lyss The One In The Back
Crew

PostPosted: Wed Nov 07, 2007 4:42 pm
Lyss only owns camis and sports bras. D:

Sooooooo......

Lyss owns no push up bras.

Or any normal bras, for that matter.

TheBlueWarrior
This conversation is getting more and more intersting by the minute. xd

Isn't it though? heart

I'd love to continue it for some time, but I have to leave in a few min for class...

chianachan
Crew

Shirtless Sex Symbol

teh sexiful nerdy

2,250 Points
  • Member 100
  • Signature Look 250
  • Peoplewatcher 100
chianachan
TheBlueWarrior
Sakura-Kyoukan
chianachan

Damn skippy! xd

Well, of course xD
You'd love working with me 3nodding I wear hot pink and dark purple uber push up bras under my gi xD half the classes my gi gets half ripped off, too... xd I do it for the enjoyment of the men and lesbians lmao..

edit: Eww, I know TSN xd I totally spill out of my D push ups.. xD I wear them anyway though lol even though its tacky when you have a line of spillage...

haha I am a D. but I'm tiny. so it looks even bigger xDDD but yea. I know D: I only wear those with non-crew neck shirts. ever.  
General Discussion

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 7930 7931 7932 7933 7934 7935 ... 8989 8990 8991 8992 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games