Welcome to Gaia! ::

Fast Gold 4 Poor Gaians

Back to Guilds

A guild originally dedicated to helping earn gold that evolved into an awesome community of friends. Rekindling the flame anew! 

Tags: Gold, Contests, Anime, Chat, Random 

Reply General Discussion
Manji's-Super-Happy-Fun-Bar! Eat Drink Chat! Plat Prizes! Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 7940 7941 7942 7943 7944 7945 ... 8989 8990 8991 8992 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

What's one thing you wish you had more of?
  Money
  Fame
  Free time
  Platinum
  Dates
  Cats
  Dogs
  Wine
  Cheetos
View Results

Alienor Kaze

PostPosted: Fri Nov 09, 2007 4:45 am
Who knew that peeling off a little bit of skin would hurt so much? Damn sliding doors. Death to whoever the hell invented them. D:<  
PostPosted: Fri Nov 09, 2007 6:27 am
damnit i got a giftbox event yesterday and now i cant find it! BLARHGHS! gotta go search for the missed gift collection codes again  

Sakura-Kyoukan

chianachan
Crew

Shirtless Sex Symbol

PostPosted: Fri Nov 09, 2007 6:47 am
Yaaay Sakura you reminded me I got a blue gift box the other day XD I forgot all about it...  
PostPosted: Fri Nov 09, 2007 8:33 am
A few months back, I got a blue box. I opened it because I was too stupid to sell it an an insane price. >.<  

FangzV

Toothsome Voter

Loser-tastic Carpet

PostPosted: Fri Nov 09, 2007 9:08 am
Good afternoon everyone  
PostPosted: Fri Nov 09, 2007 9:22 am
Hello.  

angel_half82
Crew

FangzV

Toothsome Voter

PostPosted: Fri Nov 09, 2007 9:53 am
I am LESS than 1K away from a tome!
FINALLY!
My several month long quest draws to a close!
*Stuffs face with popcorn in celebration*  
PostPosted: Fri Nov 09, 2007 11:01 am
muahaha finally got some revenge on the guy that reported me for trolling and got me that 3day ban. Guy made the same topic and i started arguing my point much more civilized this time and waited. He didn't give any info other than his original post to support his theory and then AHA! he called somone an idiot, EXACTLY the thing i was reported for when i was banned. so i reported him for trolling and hopefully he will be one step closer to being banned himself. or at least shut down the horrible thread with no real argument.  

Sakura-Kyoukan

FangzV

Toothsome Voter

PostPosted: Fri Nov 09, 2007 11:10 am
Sakura-Kyoukan
muahaha finally got some revenge on the guy that reported me for trolling and got me that 3day ban. Guy made the same topic and i started arguing my point much more civilized this time and waited. He didn't give any info other than his original post to support his theory and then AHA! he called somone an idiot, EXACTLY the thing i was reported for when i was banned. so i reported him for trolling and hopefully he will be one step closer to being banned himself. or at least shut down the horrible thread with no real argument.

Who would this person be?  
PostPosted: Fri Nov 09, 2007 11:29 am
FangzV
Sakura-Kyoukan

Who would this person be?
there's no need to name him. I don't feel like outing someone like that. I just wanted a bit of justice.  

Sakura-Kyoukan

Synkittie

PostPosted: Fri Nov 09, 2007 11:44 am
Hello all  
PostPosted: Fri Nov 09, 2007 12:11 pm
Psykolette
Hello all

Whats happenin?? cool  

angel_half82
Crew

FangzV

Toothsome Voter

PostPosted: Fri Nov 09, 2007 1:04 pm
*Sniff* Alone....All alone...  
PostPosted: Fri Nov 09, 2007 2:25 pm
FangzV

Those are the ugliest Ugg boots I've ever seen.

EDIT: This could be the slowest I've ever seen the bar.  

angel_half82
Crew

Alfredo11

PostPosted: Fri Nov 09, 2007 8:53 pm
angel_half82
FangzV

Those are the ugliest Ugg boots I've ever seen.

EDIT: This could be the slowest I've ever seen the bar.

Never been to the bar before, so I'll take your word for it. xD  
General Discussion

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 7940 7941 7942 7943 7944 7945 ... 8989 8990 8991 8992 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games