Welcome to Gaia! ::

Fast Gold 4 Poor Gaians

Back to Guilds

A guild originally dedicated to helping earn gold that evolved into an awesome community of friends. Rekindling the flame anew! 

Tags: Gold, Contests, Anime, Chat, Random 

Reply General Discussion
Manji's-Super-Happy-Fun-Bar! Eat Drink Chat! Plat Prizes! Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 7948 7949 7950 7951 7952 7953 ... 8989 8990 8991 8992 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

What's one thing you wish you had more of?
  Money
  Fame
  Free time
  Platinum
  Dates
  Cats
  Dogs
  Wine
  Cheetos
View Results

Lyss The One In The Back
Crew

PostPosted: Mon Nov 12, 2007 2:02 pm
TheBlueWarrior
Lyss The One In The Back
TheBlueWarrior
Lyss The One In The Back
User Image Never Let Yourself Fall....

Aww.... Lyss wants a Mazda or a Mitsubishi for a car when she can drive.... 3nodding

.... Spread Your Wings And Fly. User Image

Did I ever tell you how much I love you right now? xd

Nope, you never did Blue.
Not until now. xd
For some reason, my bro is making cookies while I'm trying to create dinner.... -wonders how this could be done with a 15 year old stove....- O_o

Then let Blue go ahead and show you the wonderful world of MAZDA! xd

Alrighty then!
Blue, show Lyss the world of MAZDA!
-zoom zoom zoom!-

PostPosted: Mon Nov 12, 2007 2:04 pm
Lyss The One In The Back
TheBlueWarrior
Lyss The One In The Back
TheBlueWarrior
Lyss The One In The Back

Aww.... Lyss wants a Mazda or a Mitsubishi for a car when she can drive.... 3nodding

Did I ever tell you how much I love you right now? xd

Nope, you never did Blue.
Not until now. xd
For some reason, my bro is making cookies while I'm trying to create dinner.... -wonders how this could be done with a 15 year old stove....- O_o

Then let Blue go ahead and show you the wonderful world of MAZDA! xd

Alrighty then!
Blue, show Lyss the world of MAZDA!
-zoom zoom zoom!-

xd So are you looking for a sports car? Mazda's got a good history of great sports cars.  

TheBlueWarrior
Crew

Lyss The One In The Back
Crew

PostPosted: Mon Nov 12, 2007 2:07 pm

Yea. Lyss is think of getting something within the RX series.

PostPosted: Mon Nov 12, 2007 2:09 pm
Lyss The One In The Back

*gasp* Will you marry me? xd
Erherm, any ways. Yes, the RX linage is a very good one. It depends on how much you can spend on getting a car though.  

TheBlueWarrior
Crew

chianachan
Crew

Shirtless Sex Symbol

PostPosted: Mon Nov 12, 2007 2:10 pm
User ImageI'm feeling like I'm sinking And nothings there to catch me, keep me breathing.

Why can't this kiss be true? Why won't you please let me through.I don't understand why you always push me away..

*feels left out* ;__;

My mommy says RX's are ugly xd and look like crappy Hondas.. which is why this conversation started lol

..Last thing I will like to do before I go away is cry there next to you.User Image

PostPosted: Mon Nov 12, 2007 2:12 pm
chianachan
User ImageI'm feeling like I'm sinking And nothings there to catch me, keep me breathing.

Why can't this kiss be true? Why won't you please let me through.I don't understand why you always push me away..

*feels left out* ;__;

My mommy says RX's are ugly xd and look like crappy Hondas.. which is why this conversation started lol

..Last thing I will like to do before I go away is cry there next to you.User Image

*GASP* They are nothing like Hondas! Honda's can burn in the depths of hell. The only Honda that can compete with an RX-7 is the S2000. Civics are just pieces of s**t.  

TheBlueWarrior
Crew

Lyss The One In The Back
Crew

PostPosted: Mon Nov 12, 2007 2:13 pm
TheBlueWarrior
Lyss The One In The Back

Erherm, any ways. Yes, the RX linage is a very good one. It depends on how much you can spend on getting a car though.

Alrighty! xD
My mom's probably either going to pay for a used car, or she's going to pay for half of a new one (if I can ever find a job).

PostPosted: Mon Nov 12, 2007 2:16 pm
TheBlueWarrior
chianachan

*feels left out* ;__;

*GASP* They are nothing like Hondas! Honda's can burn in the depths of hell. The only Honda that can compete with an RX-7 is the S2000. Civics are just pieces of s**t.

I KNOW! Thats what I was trying to tell her... xd She didn't get it though... I was like "*le gasp!* "Comparing.. that beautiful car .. to a HONDA? WTF! What is this blasphemy you speak?"
xd

chianachan
Crew

Shirtless Sex Symbol

TheBlueWarrior
Crew

PostPosted: Mon Nov 12, 2007 2:17 pm
Lyss The One In The Back
TheBlueWarrior
Lyss The One In The Back

Alrighty! xD
My mom's probably either going to pay for a used car, or she's going to pay for half of a new one (if I can ever find a job).

Well for a used one, I would go with the second generation of RX-7's Produce from 86-91, they have decent horsepower if their Non-turbo, but turbo's can get to 180 hp.
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.
Now if you end up being able to save up a decen amount of money, you can go for the 3rd Generation which has two turbo stock so they reach around 270 hp
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.  
PostPosted: Mon Nov 12, 2007 2:25 pm

Hmm.. how much does a 2nd gen RX-7 usually go for used? One in good condition..

chianachan
Crew

Shirtless Sex Symbol

TheBlueWarrior
Crew

PostPosted: Mon Nov 12, 2007 2:39 pm
chianachan

Hmm.. how much does a 2nd gen RX-7 usually go for used? One in good condition..

In good condition it can be usually up to 5000 or a little more.
3rd gens can get up to 11k  
PostPosted: Mon Nov 12, 2007 2:52 pm

Thats cool.. fairly inexpensive then xD
My sister was looking at a Eclipse, and a Mazda3... the mazda was driven to s**t though xD brand new, but it ran really ragged.

chianachan
Crew

Shirtless Sex Symbol

TheBlueWarrior
Crew

PostPosted: Mon Nov 12, 2007 2:58 pm
chianachan

Thats cool.. fairly inexpensive then xD
My sister was looking at a Eclipse, and a Mazda3... the mazda was driven to s**t though xD brand new, but it ran really ragged.

Ouch, that sucks. Probably better to go with the Eclipse.  
PostPosted: Mon Nov 12, 2007 3:31 pm

I've been wondering how are the Mazda Speed3's going to be different xd

Well, I have class, so I'm gonna go take a shower. bbl.

chianachan
Crew

Shirtless Sex Symbol

FangzV

Toothsome Voter

PostPosted: Mon Nov 12, 2007 4:25 pm
The lamp in my room broke two bulbs and it's now a fire hazard.
Worse: It's right next to my
General Discussion

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 7948 7949 7950 7951 7952 7953 ... 8989 8990 8991 8992 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games