Welcome to Gaia! ::

Fast Gold 4 Poor Gaians

Back to Guilds

A guild originally dedicated to helping earn gold that evolved into an awesome community of friends. Rekindling the flame anew! 

Tags: Gold, Contests, Anime, Chat, Random 

Reply General Discussion
Manji's-Super-Happy-Fun-Bar! Eat Drink Chat! Plat Prizes! Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 7952 7953 7954 7955 7956 7957 ... 8989 8990 8991 8992 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

What's one thing you wish you had more of?
  Money
  Fame
  Free time
  Platinum
  Dates
  Cats
  Dogs
  Wine
  Cheetos
View Results

TheBlueWarrior
Crew

PostPosted: Tue Nov 13, 2007 7:15 am
chianachan
User ImageI'm feeling like I'm sinking And nothings there to catch me, keep me breathing.

Why can't this kiss be true? Why won't you please let me through.I don't understand why you always push me away..

OMG you are o_o
This is the earliest I've ever seen you post, I think xd
*snugglesluffs*

..Last thing I will like to do before I go away is cry there next to you.User Image

It's because I fell asleep really early. xd  
PostPosted: Tue Nov 13, 2007 7:22 am
User ImageI'm feeling like I'm sinking And nothings there to catch me, keep me breathing.

Why can't this kiss be true? Why won't you please let me through.I don't understand why you always push me away..

Haha thats nice then, getting extra rest ^^
Gah, last saturday, my only day to sleep in, I woke up wide awake at 7:00. I felt so cheated xd I was just like "Nuuuu! TT^TT"

I feel a little hyper.. o__O

..Last thing I will like to do before I go away is cry there next to you.User Image

chianachan
Crew

Shirtless Sex Symbol

TheBlueWarrior
Crew

PostPosted: Tue Nov 13, 2007 7:25 am
chianachan

Haha thats nice then, getting extra rest ^^
Gah, last saturday, my only day to sleep in, I woke up wide awake at 7:00. I felt so cheated xd I was just like "Nuuuu! TT^TT"

I feel a little hyper.. o__O

I feel like I'm missing something...
Oh right, missing pants. xd  
PostPosted: Tue Nov 13, 2007 7:27 am

... really? o.o
Oh god, don't tease me like that xd The thought of you, pant-less... Mmm.. <3
XD lol

chianachan
Crew

Shirtless Sex Symbol

TheBlueWarrior
Crew

PostPosted: Tue Nov 13, 2007 7:29 am
chianachan

... really? o.o
Oh god, don't tease me like that xd The thought of you, pant-less... Mmm.. <3
XD lol

Well I mean, I still have boxers on. ._.  
PostPosted: Tue Nov 13, 2007 7:35 am

Yeah... but thats still hawt xd
What color are they? <3 I'll tell you what I'm wearing xD

oh, how do you like quoting my new text? xD It's longer than my last one.. it's lyrics from one of my favorite songs of the newest Korn cd ^^

chianachan
Crew

Shirtless Sex Symbol

TheBlueWarrior
Crew

PostPosted: Tue Nov 13, 2007 7:36 am
chianachan

Yeah... but thats still hawt xd
What color are they? <3 I'll tell you what I'm wearing xD

oh, how do you like quoting my new text? xD It's longer than my last one.. it's lyrics from one of my favorite songs of the newest Korn cd ^^

It's pretty nice. Still a lot of coding. xd  
PostPosted: Tue Nov 13, 2007 7:40 am

Shoot, you ignored my question xd
Oh well...
Mmm, did I tell you I dyed my hair a nice really deep auburn? I've gotten tons of compliments, everyone is saying it's the prettiest color I've done my hair xd so I'll probably keep it this way for awhile...

chianachan
Crew

Shirtless Sex Symbol

TheBlueWarrior
Crew

PostPosted: Tue Nov 13, 2007 7:42 am
chianachan

Shoot, you ignored my question xd
Oh well...
Mmm, did I tell you I dyed my hair a nice really deep auburn? I've gotten tons of compliments, everyone is saying it's the prettiest color I've done my hair xd so I'll probably keep it this way for awhile...

Should take a picture of it for me.
I can't find my Mario hat that I used for Halloween... xd  
PostPosted: Tue Nov 13, 2007 7:53 am
you guys suck, starting a convo without me :XP:  

Sakura-Kyoukan

TheBlueWarrior
Crew

PostPosted: Tue Nov 13, 2007 7:56 am
Sakura-Kyoukan

Where you've been at? xd  
PostPosted: Tue Nov 13, 2007 7:57 am
Sakura-Kyoukan

lol I tired but you left... xD

chianachan
Crew

Shirtless Sex Symbol

Sakura-Kyoukan

PostPosted: Tue Nov 13, 2007 8:11 am
I've been trying to get the ***** rina framed pic from the puzzle. (and have been for the past 4-5 months) lol I WILL DO IT!! someday.  
PostPosted: Tue Nov 13, 2007 8:15 am
Sakura-Kyoukan
I've been trying to get the ***** rina framed pic from the puzzle. (and have been for the past 4-5 months) lol I WILL DO IT!! someday.

LOL, is there seriously one like that? xd  

TheBlueWarrior
Crew

Sakura-Kyoukan

PostPosted: Tue Nov 13, 2007 8:18 am
TheBlueWarrior
Sakura-Kyoukan

LOL, is there seriously one like that? xd

hell yea there is, you dont remember the daily comic?  
General Discussion

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 7952 7953 7954 7955 7956 7957 ... 8989 8990 8991 8992 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games