Welcome to Gaia! ::

Fast Gold 4 Poor Gaians

Back to Guilds

A guild originally dedicated to helping earn gold that evolved into an awesome community of friends. Rekindling the flame anew! 

Tags: Gold, Contests, Anime, Chat, Random 

Reply General Discussion
Manji's-Super-Happy-Fun-Bar! Eat Drink Chat! Plat Prizes! Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 7955 7956 7957 7958 7959 7960 ... 8989 8990 8991 8992 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

What's one thing you wish you had more of?
  Money
  Fame
  Free time
  Platinum
  Dates
  Cats
  Dogs
  Wine
  Cheetos
View Results

TheBlueWarrior
Crew

PostPosted: Tue Nov 13, 2007 1:06 pm
Chia you naughty naughty girl. xd  
PostPosted: Tue Nov 13, 2007 1:06 pm
User Image Never Let Yourself Fall....

DANANANANANANANANANANANAananana......
BANANA!!!!!

.... Spread Your Wings And Fly. User Image  

Lyss The One In The Back
Crew

TheBlueWarrior
Crew

PostPosted: Tue Nov 13, 2007 1:09 pm
Oh by the way, Super Mario Galaxy is better than sex with a million virgins.
That is all.  
PostPosted: Tue Nov 13, 2007 1:16 pm
User ImageI'm feeling like I'm sinking And nothings there to catch me, keep me breathing.

Why can't this kiss be true? Why won't you please let me through.I don't understand why you always push me away..

You know it Blue xd
And.. I think that sex with a million succubi would be better than sex with virgins.. xD Just a personal opinion...

The question is.. is it better than sex with me? heart

..Last thing I will like to do before I go away is cry there next to you.User Image

chianachan
Crew

Shirtless Sex Symbol

TheBlueWarrior
Crew

PostPosted: Tue Nov 13, 2007 1:18 pm
chianachan
User ImageI'm feeling like I'm sinking And nothings there to catch me, keep me breathing.

Why can't this kiss be true? Why won't you please let me through.I don't understand why you always push me away..

You know it Blue xd
And.. I think that sex with a million succubi would be better than sex with virgins.. xD Just a personal opinion...

..Last thing I will like to do before I go away is cry there next to you.User Image

Don't succubi like absorb your testasterone or something?  
PostPosted: Tue Nov 13, 2007 1:18 pm

Lawliet_the_Original

Teh Banz

PostPosted: Tue Nov 13, 2007 1:21 pm
Lyss The One In The Back

DANANANANANANANANANANANAananana......
BANANA!!!!!

Hmm?  
PostPosted: Tue Nov 13, 2007 1:25 pm
TheBlueWarrior
chianachan

You know it Blue xd

Don't succubi like absorb your testasterone or something?

Uhmm... never heard that one before xD

chianachan
Crew

Shirtless Sex Symbol

Lyss The One In The Back
Crew

PostPosted: Tue Nov 13, 2007 1:33 pm

One day, Blue and Super Mario Galaxy are going to be married on top of a mountain.
There are going to be flutes playing, and trombones, and flowers, and garlands of fresh .... Herbs!
And they will dance until the sun rises!
Then heir children will create a family band and they will tour the countryside and no one will be invited! xd

PostPosted: Tue Nov 13, 2007 1:37 pm
Lyss The One In The Back

One day, Blue and Super Mario Galaxy are going to be married on top of a mountain.
There are going to be flutes playing, and trombones, and flowers, and garlands of fresh .... Herbs!
Then heir children will create a family band and they will tour the countryside and no one will be invited! xd

Haha thats great.. someone needs to make a comic/draw that xd

chianachan
Crew

Shirtless Sex Symbol

FangzV

Toothsome Voter

PostPosted: Tue Nov 13, 2007 2:16 pm
Lyss The One In The Back

Sometimes it's hard for me and I try to hide it.
.......At those times, I fall...

That's a good idea but first we need to know if the game is male or female.
And if it's actually LEGAL to marry a game. xD
And I still need to actually play the game but I can't because I have to leave in a half hour. D

EDIT:
chianachan
Lyss The One In The Back

Haha thats great.. someone needs to make a comic/draw that xd

Someone call Ace! xD

So be there to catch me...
...tenderly in your arms...........

(stupid post codes are being messed up D<)  
PostPosted: Tue Nov 13, 2007 3:17 pm
That's because there is TOO MUCH CODE flying around. scream scream  

angel_half82
Crew

chianachan
Crew

Shirtless Sex Symbol

PostPosted: Tue Nov 13, 2007 3:56 pm

Yeah o.o

That was alot of code xd bet mine's the longest, too xD

PostPosted: Tue Nov 13, 2007 3:57 pm
O________________O

hi.

dorky mint

chianachan
Crew

Shirtless Sex Symbol

PostPosted: Tue Nov 13, 2007 4:03 pm

Hai!
So glad to see you here xd

*feels awkward*

General Discussion

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 7955 7956 7957 7958 7959 7960 ... 8989 8990 8991 8992 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games