Welcome to Gaia! ::

Fast Gold 4 Poor Gaians

Back to Guilds

A guild originally dedicated to helping earn gold that evolved into an awesome community of friends. Rekindling the flame anew! 

Tags: Gold, Contests, Anime, Chat, Random 

Reply General Discussion
Manji's-Super-Happy-Fun-Bar! Eat Drink Chat! Plat Prizes! Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 7976 7977 7978 7979 7980 7981 ... 8989 8990 8991 8992 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

What's one thing you wish you had more of?
  Money
  Fame
  Free time
  Platinum
  Dates
  Cats
  Dogs
  Wine
  Cheetos
View Results

TheBlueWarrior
Crew

PostPosted: Mon Nov 19, 2007 9:53 am
Guns?! LOL, what the deuce? Oh well. Maybe thats what I should ask Santa for. xd  
PostPosted: Mon Nov 19, 2007 10:02 am
TheBlueWarrior
Guns?! LOL, what the deuce? Oh well. Maybe thats what I should ask Santa for. xd

I am the gun room manager in the hunting department at sportsmans warehouse in Lexington Kentucky. I've got soooo many guns!  

angel_half82
Crew

TheBlueWarrior
Crew

PostPosted: Mon Nov 19, 2007 10:07 am
angel_half82
TheBlueWarrior

I am the gun room manager in the hunting department at sportsmans warehouse in Lexington Kentucky. I've got soooo many guns!

Can I have a 45 for Christmas? xd  
PostPosted: Mon Nov 19, 2007 10:12 am
New Ketket piccys you ask?

Well here they are, better then before!

or something.... just go and have a look
User Image

Ketake 2.0

angel_half82
Crew

PostPosted: Mon Nov 19, 2007 10:13 am
TheBlueWarrior
angel_half82
TheBlueWarrior

I wish. I would ask for one too!

@ket: Are they on your profile? I wanna see xd  
PostPosted: Mon Nov 19, 2007 10:15 am
angel_half82
TheBlueWarrior
angel_half82
TheBlueWarrior

I wish. I would ask for one too!

@ket: Are they on your profile? I wanna see xd
Or maybe the thread dedicated to piccys of ketket guildies  

Ketake 2.0

angel_half82
Crew

PostPosted: Mon Nov 19, 2007 10:19 am
I agree with Than. xd  
PostPosted: Mon Nov 19, 2007 10:20 am
angel_half82
I agree with Than. xd
On what? eek  

Thanatos Phoenix

Awiergan Resurrection

PostPosted: Mon Nov 19, 2007 10:35 am
Leon Kennedy waited. The light from the lamps above him blinked and sparked out of the air. There were ganados in the village. He didn't see them, but had expected them now for years. His warnings to Ingrid Hunnigan were not listenend to and now it was too late. Far too late for now, anyway.
Leon was a private agent under the order of the President for fourteen years. When he was young he watched the ships sailing to Spain and he said to dad "I want to be on the ships daddy."
Dad said "No! You will BE KILL BY PLAGAS"
There was a time when he believed him. Then as he got oldered he stopped. But now in the village center of the pueblo he knew there were plagas.
"This is Hunnigan" the radio crackered. "You must fight the plagas!"
So Leon gotted his sniper rifle and blew up the wall.
"HE GOING TO KILL US" said the plagas
"I will shoot at him" said the village chief and he fired the slimy tentacles. Leon snipered at him and tried to blew him up. But then the ceiling fell and they were trapped and not able to kill.
"No! I must kill the plagas" he shouted
The radio said "No, Leon. You are the plagas"
And then Leon was a ganado.  
PostPosted: Mon Nov 19, 2007 10:44 am
Thanatos Phoenix
angel_half82
I agree with Than. xd
On what? eek

On the cuteness of Ket's picture.

@Trev: About the story you get:
User Image  

angel_half82
Crew

Dana Pixie Stix

PostPosted: Mon Nov 19, 2007 11:01 am
Xwiergan
Leon Kennedy waited. The light from the lamps above him blinked and sparked out of the air. There were ganados in the village. He didn't see them, but had expected them now for years. His warnings to Ingrid Hunnigan were not listenend to and now it was too late. Far too late for now, anyway.
Leon was a private agent under the order of the President for fourteen years. When he was young he watched the ships sailing to Spain and he said to dad "I want to be on the ships daddy."
There was a time when he believed him. Then as he got oldered he stopped. But now in the village center of the pueblo he knew there were plagas.
"I will shoot at him" said the village chief and he fired the slimy tentacles. Leon snipered at him and tried to blew him up. But then the ceiling fell and they were trapped and not able to kill.

......what?  
PostPosted: Mon Nov 19, 2007 11:26 am
Teh Dana
Xwiergan

......what?
' T H I S ' ' I S '

You've seen the video that he made bout this dood who was an army dood who plasmaed aliens and wanted to travel in ships and then he figured out he's an alien/zombie... same thing different words.

' S U C H ' ' A ' ' D R A G '

Leixi

8,200 Points
  • Happy Birthday! 100
  • Generous 100
  • Somebody Likes You 100

Sakura-Kyoukan

PostPosted: Mon Nov 19, 2007 11:32 am
ZOMGWTFBBQSAGE!!!

XD  
PostPosted: Mon Nov 19, 2007 11:35 am
Sakura-Kyoukan
ZOMGWTFBBQSAGE!!!

XD
' T H I S ' ' I S '

Hellow Dustin >>;

Read my Pm D<

Anyways Hai ;3

' S U C H ' ' A ' ' D R A G '

Leixi

8,200 Points
  • Happy Birthday! 100
  • Generous 100
  • Somebody Likes You 100

Lyss The One In The Back
Crew

PostPosted: Mon Nov 19, 2007 11:35 am
User Image Never Let Yourself Fall....

ZIGGYBUGGYDOO?

Hi all!

.... Spread Your Wings And Fly. User Image  
General Discussion

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 7976 7977 7978 7979 7980 7981 ... 8989 8990 8991 8992 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games