Welcome to Gaia! ::

The Any Topic Guild

Back to Guilds

I will find you... on Gaia! :D 

Tags: friendship, events, hangout, literate, chatting 

Reply RP/Game
Role Play What You're Wearing Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 6 7 8 9 10 11 ... 71 72 73 74 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Red Glacier

PostPosted: Sat Dec 08, 2007 6:12 pm
*Viral shoots one of the fallen wires and it jumps up and shocks the soldier crawling on the ground to death*

Viral: Eat it! ^^ *He said with delight as his excitement grew from all the fighting* *He sees Elc flying up above then looks at the soldiers as they aim at her*

Viral: ******** no! *shoots one of the soldiers and kills him while the other two aim back at Viral and start shooting again*

Viral: back to 2 more to go  
PostPosted: Sat Dec 08, 2007 9:42 pm
Cthugarai's dreams were invaded by scenes of carnage, and plots in motion. The image of the Demi-God Cthulhu spoke to him in an ancient language,

<You have FAILED! The one chance you have slipped through your tentacles CHILD! AWAKE! And reclaim your heritage!>

He Awakes panting in the small room not being able to focus, the images floating through his waking mind. He looks around and sees Blot bouncing excitedly on the cot... that is vacant of it's patient.

"FRELL! Where did he go in that condition?"

Discarding his cloak and grabbing his spear he darts out of his room and down the alleyways in search of any sign of his charge.  

Kusaragi

Versatile Flatterer

9,800 Points
  • Beta Citizen 0
  • Entrepreneur 150
  • Treasure Hunter 100

Kusaragi

Versatile Flatterer

9,800 Points
  • Beta Citizen 0
  • Entrepreneur 150
  • Treasure Hunter 100
PostPosted: Sun Dec 09, 2007 1:05 am
sprinting through the back streets and corridors of the city Cthugarai comes across a courtyard with a half-dozen soldiers all killed by a skilled blade, the smell of blood and sweat thick in the air. Placing his hand on the severed head of one unfortunate soul, visions flow into his mind and he sees the battle that took place.

Concentrating again he alters his physical form somewhat retracting the mass of his fins condensing the muscles near his ankles for increased speed, he knew that he'd need it to catch up with the man, now massacring the soldiers of the city.  
PostPosted: Mon Dec 10, 2007 10:50 am
Elcia saw the fighters almost as soon as they saw her. She had to dodge a few of the bullets being aimed at her. She found a spot, out of firing range to land and tiptoed toward the gruesome scene.

((Frell !! Frell !! *runs around in circles flaying her arms* He said Frell !!! My dad is a huge Farscape fan; I enjoyed the series very much myself. But I’ve never met someone, besides my dad, who actually uses Frell !!!!))

Elcia

Barton Elder

21,250 Points
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • Friendly Flashback 100
  • Bunny Hunter 100

Red Glacier

PostPosted: Mon Dec 10, 2007 11:06 am
*Viral continued to get shot at in short bursts by the soldiers machine guns* *the soldiers stopped to reload and Viral took the pausing chance to fire back with his pistol. Viral shot one soldier in the thigh and both of them ducked down in cover* *Viral reloaded his pistol and waited for them to pop back out*  
PostPosted: Mon Dec 10, 2007 11:22 am
Just ahead of her the lone gunman was holding his own against what was left of the group of soldiers. He was waiting for the unlucky guy who poked his head out to far from cover. He was the same man from earlier that night, she was sure of it.  

Elcia

Barton Elder

21,250 Points
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • Friendly Flashback 100
  • Bunny Hunter 100

Red Glacier

PostPosted: Mon Dec 10, 2007 11:28 am
*Viral shot at the soldiers but hit the down telephone pole* *then a soldier came out with a pistol and shot Viral just below the collar bone on his left side.*

Viral: *goes back behind the wall* DAMMIT!!!!  
PostPosted: Mon Dec 10, 2007 11:40 am
He'd been shot and this time badly. He'd be dead if something was not done. A dozen thoughts sped through Elcia's head, but she had already pulled out her staff. In a flash she raced through the area from soldier to soldier. They attempted to shoot at the flashing form. But in concentrating on the moving figure they forgot to pay attention to their surroundings and several shot at each other.  

Elcia

Barton Elder

21,250 Points
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • Friendly Flashback 100
  • Bunny Hunter 100

Red Glacier

PostPosted: Mon Dec 10, 2007 11:42 am
*Viral leaned over and looked and saw a quick flashing light moving extremely fast and suddenly saw the soldiers drop dead.*

Viral: What the crap?  
PostPosted: Mon Dec 10, 2007 12:00 pm
The last of the soldiers where left unconscious by the blow of the silvery staff.
She laughed at the shocked look frozen on the face of the last man. She had come to a sudden halt right in front of him and it was the work of that single moment of surprise that she had raped him smartly over the top of the head. Then turning sharply on her heels she trotted over to the wounded man. "How badly are you injured?"

Elcia

Barton Elder

21,250 Points
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • Friendly Flashback 100
  • Bunny Hunter 100

Red Glacier

PostPosted: Mon Dec 10, 2007 12:08 pm
Elcia
The last of the soldiers where left unconscious by the blow of the silvery staff.
She laughed at the shocked look frozen on the face of the last man. She had come to a sudden halt right in front of him and it was the work of that single moment of surprise that she had raped him smartly over the top of the head. Then turning sharply on her heels she trotted over to the wounded man. "How badly are you injured?"
* he quickly assumed she meant no harm and put his gun in his pocket* I've encountered worse *struggled to move his left arm because he was losing feeling in it* *He examines her and sees that she is wearing the same robe as him* *Virals owl started chirping happily seeing her*

Thanks for helping us but....who are you?  
PostPosted: Mon Dec 10, 2007 12:21 pm
"My name is Elcia. I am a sorceress" She smiled, but she could tell by the way his arm hung at his side that he was not as well off as he’d like her to believe. Her staff shrank in her hand until it was about as long as a pen. “Let me see your shoulder.” It was more command than a question and she did not wait for an answer. She held the staff a hairs width from the wound. The tiny sphere at its tip glowed brightly as the spell took effect.

Elcia

Barton Elder

21,250 Points
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • Friendly Flashback 100
  • Bunny Hunter 100

Red Glacier

PostPosted: Mon Dec 10, 2007 12:29 pm
*quickly before the spell could take effect on his wounds he mustered up some strength and virus cells slithered underneath his skin and the shraonel and bullets fell out of his sleeve and onto the pavement*  
PostPosted: Mon Dec 10, 2007 12:52 pm
Elcia jumped at the sudden change, but she grinned wryly. So he had some tricks up his sleeve.  

Elcia

Barton Elder

21,250 Points
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • Friendly Flashback 100
  • Bunny Hunter 100

Red Glacier

PostPosted: Mon Dec 10, 2007 1:17 pm
Elcia
Elcia jumped at the sudden change, but she grinned wryly. So he had some tricks up his sleeve.
*sees her grin* is there something amidst?  
RP/Game

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 6 7 8 9 10 11 ... 71 72 73 74 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff