Welcome to Gaia! ::

The Any Topic Guild

Back to Guilds

I will find you... on Gaia! :D 

Tags: friendship, events, hangout, literate, chatting 

Reply RP/Game
The Downfall of UndaCorp is...Done. I got bored. [DEAD] Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 6 7 8 9 10 11 ... 43 44 45 46 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Pick One
  The Rodent Army
  Orgy XIII
  UndaCorp
View Results

Undakai
Crew

PostPosted: Mon Oct 01, 2007 2:40 am
"Well, that's two traitors." He said, in reference to Why's desertion, though he was sure Why completely forgot that she had signed a contract already. Undakai sighed, looking around the room. "Hey, Skrat, I think Undacorp will be holding it's meeting in your building, hope you don't mind..."  
PostPosted: Mon Oct 01, 2007 6:31 am
Slim chuckled, closing her laptop and grinning smugly at Kai. "Don't you think we're past the point of general curtesy, Sir? S'a bit redundant to ask, in my opinion."

She disappeared in a column of darkness, reappearing at Lin's shoulder with half-hooded eyes.

"Stolen cash from the employee funds? Ah, this won't do....I don't suppose taking away the dental plan will solve the issue?"

The joke was in poor taste, but she laughed at her own crisis anyways. Things would suck if the employees couldn't get their small benefits around the corporation.

"Ah well," she thought. "We've been through rougher times. Don't forget about the Blop swamp of '06, Slim."  

Slim95
Crew

Undakai
Crew

PostPosted: Mon Oct 01, 2007 7:11 am
He chuckled lightly at Slim, shaking his head, as if she had said something rather foolish. "Oh Slim, I was never asking for his permission, I was just being polite about it. I may be evil, but I try my best to be polite." He said with a smile, phasing in onto the opposite shoulder that Slim had appeared on. "I'm all ears, Jiro."  
PostPosted: Mon Oct 01, 2007 10:43 am
she sat on the ground looking up at the rafters "i think our guests welcome has just about worn out mr skrat, dont you think?" something seemed to slither down underneath her glove, burrowing into the grownd and dissapearing from sight. "i beleive its time we showd them the door..."  

Grim Undertow

Xanatos Forever

PostPosted: Mon Oct 01, 2007 11:19 am
As Lady Slim teleported from the rafters, Xanatos seemed to vanish as well. They both arrived simultaneously, Lady Slim at Lin's shoulder, and himself once again behind her and to the side slightly. His hands moved behind his back under his cloak as he heard Rose's comment, fingers unsnapping the holsters to the twin customized Desert Eagles, X and K, which rested at the small of his back, hidden behind the cloth...  
PostPosted: Mon Oct 01, 2007 3:17 pm
Why turned and looked up toward Undakai "Actually, I had no idea what I was signing when Slim had gotten me to sign the contract, and because of that, the contract had no permanence to it in my mind." She shrugged "Doesn't matter now though."  

Why_00

Anise_is_my_replica

PostPosted: Mon Oct 01, 2007 4:30 pm
Why_00
Why turned and looked up toward Undakai "Actually, I had no idea what I was signing when Slim had gotten me to sign the contract, and because of that, the contract had no permanence to it in my mind." She shrugged "Doesn't matter now though."
"Oh dear, you don't understand. That contract is THE contract. Regardless of whether or not you know what you were signing, you still signed it. I mean, we can't just going around saying, 'here! Sign your life away in exchange for keeping your soul!', nowcane we? I mean, I suppose we could butwe'd get fewer people that way." Celes said, returning from walking Blop. She was holding the little creature now, also remembering the Blop swamp.  
PostPosted: Mon Oct 01, 2007 4:43 pm
Lin returned from his meeting with Undakai and Slim, taking out his DS and fiddling with the software. "Damn... this should strengthen our servers... Money is money after all..." He muttered, looking up to see Celes.

"Ah... Celes... How are you? This Rosen-fellow is driving me nuts..."  

Sentama Lin

Skrat_teh_Squirrel

PostPosted: Mon Oct 01, 2007 5:09 pm
Skrat's eyes loomed on Undakai, thoughts trying to process but failing miserably. These were what he had put together:

-He had Four Members
-He was having help from the outside
-He was against two other corperate orginizations
-One of thos orginizations was using his building as their temporary household

He could stand those, for now, despite all the disagreement from his army. He was curious as to who this Rosen-guy was, and what point he had in this battle. He reached into his other pocket, rerealizing that he had a Nintendo DS Lite. He took it out, and looked at the game cartridge. No game. He turned it on, but instead of saying NINTENDO like it usually does, it announced it's powering-on with Rosenwasserfrau. This bedazzled Skrat.
He watched the DS screen intently and wondered what this magical tool had in store for him.

PostPosted: Mon Oct 01, 2007 8:58 pm
Reiku was watching the whole affair intently, not planning to blow the Orgy's current neutrality. She rocked back and forth in her chair, gathering as much information as she could; Information, after all, could be a great weapon.  

Reiku Alche

WhisperingSouls

PostPosted: Mon Oct 01, 2007 9:52 pm
*Puts on her headset, awaiting a wuick explaination...she sits behind her computer...and sets to work, as if there are no problems... She also listens intently to the goings on around*  
PostPosted: Mon Oct 01, 2007 10:20 pm
Tsuji makes his way from Undakai to the door, bumping into Skrat on the way.

"Oh! Excuse me, sir!" Tsuji says with a smile and tip of his hat as he slips a DS into his pocket, "Are you ok?"

He says as he brushes off Skrat's shirt slipping a piece of paper into Skrat's pocket before declaring, ""Well, I must be on my way!"

He promptly heads for the exit.

-Tsuji  

124-C

Trish the Stalker

PostPosted: Tue Oct 02, 2007 10:36 am
Belle wanders in, curiosity reaching a breaking point. Of course she didn't want to be anywhere near Undakai because he had a tendency to do underhanded and unspeakable things when you weren't watching. Incidentally, she was there to watch.

With a curt nod in her boss's general direction she simply acknowledged him with a greeting of "Master Undakai."

PostPosted: Tue Oct 02, 2007 11:21 am
"Ah, hello my sweet La Belle, and how are you doing?" He said, phasing out and in right in front of her, ignoring the fact that she obviously trying to put distance between him and her. "Tell me, as an outside source," He said before she could answer, phasing out of La Belle's sight and appearing right behind her, whispering creepily in her ear, "What do you think of this little...predicament? Tell me, what would you do, hmmm?" He grinned devilishly. "Whats a poor little person like me to do?"  

Undakai
Crew

Skrat_teh_Squirrel

PostPosted: Tue Oct 02, 2007 5:27 pm
Skrat was slightly taken aback by being bumped a few minutes earlier. He was slow today, it seemed. He looked down to see his hands in the position to hold a DS, but the DS wasn't there. He shrugged, then reached into his coat pocket, feeling something square and slightly flimsy. He read that note through osmosis and nodded, understanding.
He seemed to be gaining points as the minutes rolled on. More people for him, enjoying his strong will power and courage to take on such a strongly based company. Or, at least, that's what he thought they were aiding him for.
So, Skrat smiled happily, and walked to the back of this room to a locked door. He pulled a key out of his pocket, unlocked the door, pulled a sign off the unseen wall, and stuck it on the door, finally closing it behind him. The sign read, "TRA Only."

RP/Game

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 6 7 8 9 10 11 ... 43 44 45 46 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff