Welcome to Gaia! ::

Fast Gold 4 Poor Gaians

Back to Guilds

A guild originally dedicated to helping earn gold that evolved into an awesome community of friends. Rekindling the flame anew! 

Tags: Gold, Contests, Anime, Chat, Random 

Reply *RolePlaying*
Wild Fantasy- Closed! Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 6 7 8 9 10 11 13 14 15 16 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Polls
  Are Required
View Results

thefuzz54

PostPosted: Wed Feb 20, 2008 4:11 pm
Then Roger yelled "leave me alone i can be hit." but then heard the girl step on a leaf he shot his gun there like crazy.  
PostPosted: Fri Feb 22, 2008 8:18 am
he looked around still not seeing her "ok you want to play" he began to phase into the shadows as all that was left was his eyes "we'll play" he said shutting his eyes  

technoninja14

Miumarie

Newbie Noob

PostPosted: Fri Feb 22, 2008 2:26 pm
Annie's invisibility began to reappear and she began flying and dashing from bush to bush, tree to tree with amazing speed and agility. Then she appeared by Ryu's side. "Hide and seek" She hissed in his ear. She dashed around the woods.  
PostPosted: Sat Feb 23, 2008 9:38 am
he jumps out of his shadow onto the forest floor "right, come on then!" he said as he readied himself for combat  

technoninja14

thefuzz54

PostPosted: Sat Feb 23, 2008 12:05 pm
Then Roger said to him "dont worry about fighting her with out this she'll become a zombie within the hour, I bite her." He said waved the flask full of yellow liquid, then he yelled "and im willing to give to her if she surrenders."  
PostPosted: Sun Feb 24, 2008 7:43 am
"aww screw it we will do it your way" he said walking to a nearby tree and sits in the shade  

technoninja14

thefuzz54

PostPosted: Sun Feb 24, 2008 11:59 am
"Alright little girly lets give and ill give you the antidote so you wont become a zombie i mean really i bite you," Roger said still sloushing the yellow liqiud around in the flask.  
PostPosted: Sat Mar 01, 2008 10:11 am
Annie saw the flask. She zipped past Roger, snatching it out of his hand.  

Miumarie

Newbie Noob

thefuzz54

PostPosted: Sat Mar 01, 2008 10:59 am
"Okay now leave and just to let you know there are side effects but nothing serious." "But here there are is being knocked out for thrity minuites after drinking it, and vomiting." "so leave now!" ROger said to her.  
PostPosted: Mon Mar 03, 2008 2:49 pm
"AND IM KEEPING THE CAVE!" he shouted leaping back into the cave and walking into the shadow  

technoninja14

thefuzz54

PostPosted: Mon Mar 03, 2008 7:16 pm
Then Roger looked at him and said "uhh can i stay in the cave since i helped out so much with them please I mean I sure there is enough room in there.  
PostPosted: Tue Mar 04, 2008 1:23 pm
"i dont know it depends, are you quiet?" his voice echoed out of the cave  

technoninja14

thefuzz54

PostPosted: Tue Mar 04, 2008 3:42 pm
"Why yes I am as quiet as mouse when I sleep."  
PostPosted: Sat Mar 08, 2008 8:44 pm
Annie grunts. "Stupid zombie never bit me, why should I drink it anyway?" She drops it and throws energy balls at the cave  

Miumarie

Newbie Noob

thefuzz54

PostPosted: Sat Mar 08, 2008 8:51 pm
Roger then rolled onto the ground seening here blasts where coming from he quickly shot it sixteen times with a tranq.and he then walked over to her right before she went to sleep he "I bite right on your leg dumby, and dont call me stupid!" He then stomped on her face and shot her again with the tranq he then poured a flask down her throat. he said then "she should be fine she'll wake up in the next twelve hours now. Roger then dragged her far away for there he then returned and entered the cave.  
*RolePlaying*

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 6 7 8 9 10 11 13 14 15 16 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff