Welcome to Gaia! ::

Fast Gold 4 Poor Gaians

Back to Guilds

A guild originally dedicated to helping earn gold that evolved into an awesome community of friends. Rekindling the flame anew! 

Tags: Gold, Contests, Anime, Chat, Random 

Reply *RolePlaying*
Kingdom of Darkness (Any Race Accepted) Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

what is your weapon of choice?
  surgical tools and small blades
  bow and arrow
  hammers and blunt things
  ...my hands and teeth......>=)
View Results

The_Angel_Of_Nightmares

PostPosted: Wed Jan 30, 2008 9:13 pm
She left the throne room and walked outside, standing next to the castle gates and looking into the sky. She sighed and leaned against the wall.  
PostPosted: Thu Jan 31, 2008 7:08 pm
Rikka halted as she felt her rider grab her bow. Kumiko stared at a target to her left, and contemplated. "Aw, what the hell," Kumiko told Rikka as both animal and rider turned to face the target. Kumiko notched an arrow, and took aim.  

Lyss The One In The Back
Crew

The_Angel_Of_Nightmares

PostPosted: Thu Jan 31, 2008 9:26 pm
((Are you going to shoot me? Lol, or am I just missing something...))  
PostPosted: Fri Feb 01, 2008 4:48 pm
{{ Nope. Aiming at a bullseye target. }}  

Lyss The One In The Back
Crew

The_Angel_Of_Nightmares

PostPosted: Sun Feb 03, 2008 5:38 pm
((Oh, lol okay.))

Taking a cigarette from her pocket, she held it close to her mouth. A last look at the sky, she lit the f** and took a hit. What newcomers do I have? Gazing around the area, she could only see distant figures, but not many.  
PostPosted: Sun Feb 03, 2008 8:22 pm
Name: keta
Race: neko vampire
Job/Rank (optional): healer
Room Number/Name (if living in the castle): 100/keta's hell
Strengths/Weapons: i work well with healing people wounded in battle but i fight with n inja tools(just about evary nija tool) if i need to
Weaknesses: my lover
Appearance:User Image
Personality:
mainly happy when i'm near some people but mainly i'm sad because of what happened to me
Bio: coming soon  

kakashisabin

4,300 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Signature Look 250
  • Hygienic 200

Lyss The One In The Back
Crew

PostPosted: Mon Feb 04, 2008 12:43 pm
Thwack.

The arrow hit the center of the bullseye with deadly accuracy. Kumiko nudged Rikka forward, and the girl retrieved the arrow. Kumiko sighed. "'Nothing to do 'round here," Kumiko said softly to her tiger. Rikka responded with a purr.
"You spoiled brat. Let's see what's going on out front," was all she said as the girl and her companion resumed their ride towards the gates.

PostPosted: Mon Feb 04, 2008 5:22 pm
:sighs and falls to the weak with hunger:  

Lady Vantess

The_Angel_Of_Nightmares

PostPosted: Mon Feb 04, 2008 8:27 pm
Wolf looked across the field and saw one of the figures fall to the ground. She looked for a moment, then tossed her cigarette down and walked over cautiously. Reaching the person, she crouched next to them and touched their face. Cold. She shook their shoulder, "Are you alright? Wake up."  
PostPosted: Tue Feb 05, 2008 6:10 pm
technoninja14
"who goes there!" he said as he stepped out infront of the knight "speak" he sniffs "you have a sent of a human, and humans arent welcome here"

The knight stops his mount and regards the "guard" that so boldly intercepts a "stranger" - an "invited stranger", but stranger non the less.

"Mister... My I inquire as of your name, M'lord" The knight, mounted, posed himself as to appear "un-threatening" and "exposed" and to "invite" the strange looking guard to "back off" on hostilities...

"I'm but a humble viositor to this lands as required by the Lady of the Castle atop yon mountain tops..." the Knight signaled with hi shead towards the castle.

((Good! now let's see what goes, huh??))  

ThunderWolf74

Lyss The One In The Back
Crew

PostPosted: Tue Feb 05, 2008 7:42 pm
Kumiko looked ahead to see two figures, one on the ground in a kneeling position; the other standing in front of him. Kumiko tilted her head in thought. 'Hmm... I wonder what's up with them.' The young woman nudged the sides of her tiger, and both rode up to meet the two figures. Her bow laden across her lap, Kumiko halted her pet. "What is going on here?" Kumiko inquired.  
PostPosted: Wed Feb 06, 2008 5:20 pm
Wolfenstein looked up at another person and a tiger. "I am not sure, I think she passed out of hunger or something." She shook the fallen woman's shoulder again. "Hey, are you okay?"  

The_Angel_Of_Nightmares

Lyss The One In The Back
Crew

PostPosted: Wed Feb 06, 2008 9:27 pm
"Here, Milady, I have a pouch of water that I can give her to revive her," Kumiko reached to her side and grabbed a leather pouch with a cork on the end. "It should work long enough to get her to the castle kitchens."  
PostPosted: Thu Feb 07, 2008 2:06 pm
"Oh. I trust you, I am sure it will work." She picked the fallen woman's head up and sat it in her lap. "There..." She looked back up at the woman with the pouch.  

The_Angel_Of_Nightmares

xAchlys

PostPosted: Thu Feb 07, 2008 3:29 pm
Name: nerezza
Race: Psychic vampire
Strengths/Weapons: The abilty to read other creatures thoughts and feelings. Also, carries a bow and arrow made form Phoenix feathers and death.
Weaknesses: Crystals and Birds.
Appearance:
User Image
She has long black hair and sad eyes.
She also has a mark on her back in the shape of a star, but no one has ever seen it and lived.

*RolePlaying*

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff