Welcome to Gaia! ::

Fast Gold 4 Poor Gaians

Back to Guilds

A guild originally dedicated to helping earn gold that evolved into an awesome community of friends. Rekindling the flame anew! 

Tags: Gold, Contests, Anime, Chat, Random 

Reply *RolePlaying*
The Forgotten World (RP create your own character) Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

what would you do if this happened
  shoot yourself
  fight
  become a demon and except your fate
View Results

MetalKing94

PostPosted: Sat Jan 05, 2008 8:21 pm
*notices them talking* hurry up already, you told me not to attack the hades, and the cat demon just blew them up, now are you going to help me with jinkobo? as for you little girl, you should go hide, this is not a good place to be! *charges at jinkobo*  
PostPosted: Mon Jan 07, 2008 6:25 am
She jumps out of the way. "Who are you calling a little girl. I am over 18 thank you very much. I can take care of myself."  

littlebluecoolwolfdemon

technoninja14

PostPosted: Mon Jan 07, 2008 11:45 am
"meh no use listening to him" he turn's as he look's which way he is running "so wanna take a shortcut or do you just want to run there?"  
PostPosted: Mon Jan 07, 2008 12:03 pm
"Where are you guys running off to all of a sudden? May i have an explanation? Or are you two too busy to explain it to some one who just woke up from a long hibernation nap?"  

littlebluecoolwolfdemon

technoninja14

PostPosted: Tue Jan 08, 2008 2:50 pm
"ummmm ok explination i can do that in two word's" he grabs her on her shoulder "underworld invation"he open's up a portal undernieth them as they both sunk into it  
PostPosted: Wed Jan 09, 2008 6:54 am
"...And this has been happening how long?!? Some one should of waken me up to help do some thing about it or some thing."  

littlebluecoolwolfdemon

technoninja14

PostPosted: Wed Jan 09, 2008 2:45 pm
they both appear on the rooftop as they are over looking central park which is swarming with zombies,bull dragons,wurms etc... "like i said all you need to know is the portal needs to be shut down before all of this spreads across the glode, your so called U.D.F has only offered them selves to the zombie's as a snack only the hero's can stop this invation" he looks and notices there are tunnels "zombie's are using them get across the globe which have dug out by the wurms" he looks at her "now....the danger run's deep"  
PostPosted: Wed Jan 09, 2008 3:25 pm
ok, you have done a great explanation, can i get some help up here now?  

MetalKing94

littlebluecoolwolfdemon

PostPosted: Thu Jan 10, 2008 5:00 am
"Well..that explains it...stupid Orginization not calling me...not telling me to wake up when they know they might need me...they know i am one of their trump cards."  
PostPosted: Fri Jan 11, 2008 7:34 am
"oh yer sorry man, my bad" he runs to help him "you can join us if you want, just dont die on us if you do"  

technoninja14

littlebluecoolwolfdemon

PostPosted: Fri Jan 11, 2008 8:15 am
She nods yes. "I will join you. I need to get some battle practice in and some exercize. I feel like crap and that i gained weight some how even though i hardly gain weight and stay about 90 pounds."  
PostPosted: Fri Jan 11, 2008 11:29 am
*notices that there is a second hade coming out of the portal* you 2 take the hades, i go jinkobo i will tell you when I need help. *charges at jinkobo*  

MetalKing94

littlebluecoolwolfdemon

PostPosted: Sat Jan 12, 2008 7:30 am
SHe takes out her sword. "Ok then. Lets see if i can still fight." She charges at hades, sword ready  
PostPosted: Sat Jan 12, 2008 12:18 pm
(sry if im interupting but im new to this guild and i want to stay active)

Name:Xakashi
Abilities: can control bones exactly like kimimaro
Size: medium or average
History: unknown  

ootagimarabi

ootagimarabi

PostPosted: Sat Jan 12, 2008 12:21 pm
Xakashi apears from nowhere and a hades charges at him. "wtf is that." Xakashi jumps up and shoots bones from his arms and they pin the hades down. Xakashi then lands next to the girl who is fighting. "hello what is ur name?"  
*RolePlaying*

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff