Welcome to Gaia! ::

The Newbie Supporting and Training Guild

Back to Guilds

The NSTG's mission is to provide a safe and educational environment for the fostering of newbies to productive Gaians. 

Tags: Guide, Support, Games, Newb, Help 

Reply ☆ Item Quests
Adie's Questies: Fishie Friends ~ Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 6 7 8 9 10 11 ... 154 155 156 157 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Lilith Blackthorne

PostPosted: Tue Feb 05, 2008 2:31 pm
hi adie heart heart how are you today?  
PostPosted: Wed Feb 06, 2008 1:50 am
User Image

Lilith Blackthorne

Adie05

PostPosted: Wed Feb 06, 2008 3:46 am
koromyst
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

Lol xD
You used chibified kimmy as the thread opener, naa? xD

User ImageUser ImageUser ImageUser ImageUser Image

Haai~ coz she looks like guarding something with her staff heehee heart

@Kitten 4 Him
Thankies heart all help always greatly appreciated heart
Congratulations on your quest completion ^__^

@ Lilith~
hi hi~ I'm alright.. i'm feeling.. awake ! heheh! I just washed my face so.. cold water = awake mrgreen
And how are you ? heart is that your version of orindae? hehehhe!  
PostPosted: Wed Feb 06, 2008 4:37 am
Sankyyu for the cap Adie!! heart  

danzmau

Adie05

PostPosted: Wed Feb 06, 2008 7:57 am
Dancey-Dancey~  
PostPosted: Thu Feb 07, 2008 8:41 am
Nighty night~
sorry wasn't active today.. in photoshop almost whole night ^___^ soo inspired lolz!

heart

hopefully this one i'm working on will earn me good bucks mrgreen keeping fingers crossed heart

nighty night~ heart  

Adie05

TragicUsagi

900 Points
  • Gaian 50
  • Member 100
  • Treasure Hunter 100
PostPosted: Thu Feb 07, 2008 10:28 am
Bump
Good luck with the new art adie, I'm sure it's beautimous ^ ^

PostPosted: Thu Feb 07, 2008 10:43 am
Wow in my absence I seem to have missed this thread..

Lovely dream avatars dear~ *donates* Hope that brings you a bit closer to your goal :]  

Valentera

Adie05

PostPosted: Thu Feb 07, 2008 3:42 pm
Valentera
Wow in my absence I seem to have missed this thread..

Lovely dream avatars dear~ *donates* Hope that brings you a bit closer to your goal :]

heart Thank you somuch for your donation heart
I'm 5 items away from my Khi'a hra avatar and almost half (if the price don't increase again) in my quest ^___^ Hugsies~ Ballet Toe Shoes is one of the most adorable shoes out there heart

@ TragicUsagi~
Thank you for the bump and the luck as well. ^__^ heehee so far, I have no complaints of how it looks ^^ already in its coloring stage ehehe also... in its slowest stage lol! Heehee~ and hopefully, it'll be the practice I so need to improve on my coloring and style heart

eheheh redface if you'd like to view my current works in progress.. Clickity eheheh i put notes on it lol!  
PostPosted: Thu Feb 07, 2008 3:51 pm
Quote:
Year of the Dog - We all know what makes dogs so loveable: they're loyal, patient dependable and they'll never let you down. Years of the Dog include 1970, 1982 and 1994.

wheee! i'm in the year of the dog! argh but I want a dragon as well... they're so cuuuteeee! heart  

Adie05

Tragic l2abbit

Savage Sweetheart

13,900 Points
  • Clambake 200
  • Sausage Fest 200
  • Nudist Colony 200
PostPosted: Thu Feb 07, 2008 5:41 pm
I love it Adie, and your notes ^ ^
I have a year of the dragon I'm trying to sell, I shoulda bought the year of the rabbit cause I want sweatdrop

PostPosted: Thu Feb 07, 2008 7:11 pm
Im the year of the Rabbit XD My sister yen she is a rat and angel my other sister she is a rooster XD

which makes me wonder. Anyone seen Fruits Basket? rofl  

queennanami

7,700 Points
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Flatterer 200
  • First step to fame 200

Adie05

PostPosted: Fri Feb 08, 2008 6:26 am
TragicRabbit420
I love it Adie, and your notes ^ ^
I have a year of the dragon I'm trying to sell, I shoulda bought the year of the rabbit cause I want sweatdrop

its such a cutie! I mean.. amongst the masks released, the dragon is the most pretty IMHO. the rest are.. .. so-so~

ehehe you're able to read my ugly notes?

@Nanami-chan
ehehe i dunno what my siblings year fall under but I know someone from us is under the dragon year. I love dragons! why didn't I fell under the year of the dragon.. emo  
PostPosted: Fri Feb 08, 2008 6:38 am
sent you a trade smile  

YennonCrow

Married Sweetheart

10,100 Points
  • Novice Mage 100
  • V-Day 2011 Event 100
  • Millionaire 200

Adie05

PostPosted: Fri Feb 08, 2008 6:50 am
YennonCrow
sent you a trade smile

Thank you so much heart  
☆ Item Quests

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 6 7 8 9 10 11 ... 154 155 156 157 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games