Welcome to Gaia! ::

Fast Gold 4 Poor Gaians

Back to Guilds

A guild originally dedicated to helping earn gold that evolved into an awesome community of friends. Rekindling the flame anew! 

Tags: Gold, Contests, Anime, Chat, Random 

Reply Memorable Threads
Welcome to FG-4-PG,Introduce yourself here! [The original] Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 6 7 8 9 10 11 ... 85 86 87 88 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Come to stay!
yes
90%
 90%  [ 114 ]
No (leaves)
9%
 9%  [ 12 ]
Total Votes : 126

Gato Mathos

PostPosted: Sat Oct 01, 2005 7:45 pm
ok, I'm Gato
I'm 14 and i am i whippersnapper....well sorta.... i'm actually a ghost
when i first saw fire i knew i was different.... i'm pyrokenetic
when it comes to fire ask me any thing and i might be able to do it
but my favorite is making a wyvern of fire
his name is pyro

did i do ok?  
PostPosted: Sat Oct 01, 2005 9:17 pm
Hey there the name is Florence,Im also 16 yrs old. bday is Aug.29. Gaiausername: chenali =D my nick name here is Chenny or in Real life Flor, or Flo my fav colors include Purple, red, Yellow blue, and Forest green. My likes are Playin with things on photoshop ( experiment basically), Online RPGS, Certitan games, Anime such as Outlaw star, Inuyasha and a few more which i dont remeber the name.. >_< also i LOVE mangas i just recently read BLEACH (1st 2 books ^^),bothing my real life bf ( currently single online haha sweatdrop ), cooking and other things my dislikes are Ppl who anoy me which is ceritan ppl stare depents if you catch me in a bad mood or something, needles, and gross foods... >_<... When i Grow up I would like to be a computer techniation or somethin to deals with computers ( nto to much on the computers tho.. >_<)  

chenali

Friendly Conversationalist

I~gimlet~I

PostPosted: Sat Oct 01, 2005 9:38 pm
Name: I~gimlet~I/sherrill
Nickname: shay
Lives: Sydney, Australia
Favorite colours: black and dark red
Likes: Charmed, The OC, Simpsons, Speed-skating, soccer, felines, birds of prey and hanging out with friends ^^  
PostPosted: Sat Oct 01, 2005 11:41 pm
Yo its LordofWaffles, i need money and quick to keep my guild and its contests running  

PresidentoftheGalaxy

II Drugs II

PostPosted: Sun Oct 02, 2005 12:23 am
im paul 19 i like blue im here to make new friends ninja  
PostPosted: Mon Oct 03, 2005 6:49 pm
bluetaco
im paul 19 i like blue im here to make new friends ninja

Yay, a blue fan. ^^  

FickleLittleBitchRomance

Dominus Nox

PostPosted: Mon Oct 03, 2005 6:58 pm
blue is coo

but red is the best in MY head.  
PostPosted: Tue Oct 04, 2005 2:54 pm
hi im syd and im 13 from dallas tx.  

mistress syd

SeraphNecrosis

PostPosted: Wed Oct 05, 2005 11:17 am
Errmm... I'm Ly (preferably Cross, please), and I'm 19...
... I'm basically a bum living with my parent's still, who is planning on going to college sooner or later...
I enjoy writing, but I also draw at times, and sing....
Yea...

PostPosted: Wed Oct 05, 2005 11:21 am
Hey guys, Im Sakura ((Im serious, thats my real name)) NO ONE SHALL KNOW MY AGE!!!! Unless I get to know ya blaugh Uh...well, I love wrestling, rock, and my friends...but I can get evil evil or hyper 4laugh Thats about it blaugh  

Anime_punk22

Sakura-Kyoukan

PostPosted: Wed Oct 05, 2005 11:23 am
welcome you guys, thanx for joining

oh btw, bubbles is awesome sweatdrop  
PostPosted: Wed Oct 05, 2005 12:09 pm
Name: Totachi Hara
Alias: Joy
ethnicity: Asian [ filipino and chinese ]
Date of Birth: December 19 19**
Faveourite Colour: Black, White
Likes: j-rock, anime, martial arts, kung fu movies, computers, reading and writing, drawing, singing.
Dislikes: Puffy, posers, people who quit at things, liars
Other Stuff: I love jrock and tagalog [music] visual kei and gothic & lotia. my grandparents have gotten me hoocked to the show MGA Anghel na Walang Langit. its so sad. ;_; and i like Game Ka Na Ba? when i do something i go through with it. i'll do anything to do it. i want to travel too. go to the Philippines, China, Japan, Korea. i want to go there becasue 1] my relavtives are asian 2] i wanna leave the U.S. i hate it. and 3]i want to meet my fav. singers. i get sick alot, and i dont usally talk that much.But i love to sing. its odd too.Also im good at using my brain. =^.^=

dorky mint

Sakura-Kyoukan

PostPosted: Wed Oct 05, 2005 12:31 pm
Totachi Hara
Name: Totachi Hara
Alias: Joy
ethnicity: Asian [ filipino and chinese ]
Date of Birth: December 19 19**
Faveourite Colour: Black, White
Likes: j-rock, anime, martial arts, kung fu movies, computers, reading and writing, drawing, singing.
Dislikes: Puffy, posers, people who quit at things, liars
Other Stuff: I love jrock and tagalog [music] visual kei and gothic & lotia. my grandparents have gotten me hoocked to the show MGA Anghel na Walang Langit. its so sad. ;_; and i like Game Ka Na Ba? when i do something i go through with it. i'll do anything to do it. i want to travel too. go to the Philippines, China, Japan, Korea. i want to go there becasue 1] my relavtives are asian 2] i wanna leave the U.S. i hate it. and 3]i want to meet my fav. singers. i get sick alot, and i dont usally talk that much.But i love to sing. its odd too.Also im good at using my brain. =^.^=

j-rock! awesome have you seen BECK? great animation  
PostPosted: Wed Oct 05, 2005 1:13 pm
Name: Dea
Nickname: Rosebud
Favorite color: Green & Black

Likes: Anime, videogames, drawing, math, mystical things, music, art, plants (flowers mostly)...
Dislikes: Spiders, daylight, people who piss me off, my x-bfs/gfs, gay bashers, and stupid people....ok that's a lie...people in general....

I'm in college, I hope to get a masters in ID, I'm certified in ASL Level 1, and I live in the worst state in the USA.  

Lost Shadow Goddess

Memorable Threads

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 6 7 8 9 10 11 ... 85 86 87 88 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces