Welcome to Gaia! ::

Fast Gold 4 Poor Gaians

Back to Guilds

A guild originally dedicated to helping earn gold that evolved into an awesome community of friends. Rekindling the flame anew! 

Tags: Gold, Contests, Anime, Chat, Random 

Reply *RolePlaying*
Romance of the Immortals Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 6 7 8 9 10 11 ... 27 28 29 30 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

OMGSH!!! *points*
  Huh?! Who?! What?! WHERE?!?!?!?!
  Not falling for it. T_T *Secretly looks* >.>
View Results

FlameRunner22

4,050 Points
  • Beta Forum Regular 0
  • Beta Citizen 0
  • Beta Treasure Hunter 0
PostPosted: Mon Jun 29, 2009 7:30 pm
Kashiko's black and red wings appear and he floats toward the girl, still with a peircing glare  
PostPosted: Mon Jun 29, 2009 9:02 pm
She hears the flapping of a different set of wings as her skin prickels,she slows slightly."Nani?Are you there?Why aren't you speaking?What's going on?"she asked as calmly as she could,tilting her head slightly to the side and bringing her right hand into a fist level with her navel."You know my eyes are sealed shut,don't play games with me."She warned.  

Summer Black Rose

FlameRunner22

4,050 Points
  • Beta Forum Regular 0
  • Beta Citizen 0
  • Beta Treasure Hunter 0
PostPosted: Mon Jun 29, 2009 10:21 pm
Kashiko puts his voice in her head and an image of the area. then he says "listen to the sound of my voice"  
PostPosted: Tue Jun 30, 2009 9:24 am
She jumps back as she hears his voice.She stops suddenly,stunned by the images."Who are you?"She asked,unintentionally her voice cracks with slight fear."How am I seeing these things?Why are you doing this?"She asks,trying to stay strong but failing.The world has changed so much since I was banished and my punishment was bestode.She thinks to herself,absorbing every detail.  

Summer Black Rose

FlameRunner22

4,050 Points
  • Beta Forum Regular 0
  • Beta Citizen 0
  • Beta Treasure Hunter 0
PostPosted: Tue Jun 30, 2009 10:36 am
Kashiko loses his energy and stops projecting the image, but still talks to the girl. "I am Kashiko, a fire powered human" he said "now follow my every command, I will help you get your vision back"  
PostPosted: Wed Jul 01, 2009 9:05 am
"And I am Onyx,a cursed fallen angel."She said,going back to her neutral face."I refuse to do anything,any other life form lower than myself,tells me to do.Besides,there's no way in hell that you'd be able to help me regain my sight.I've been this way for a very long time,and there's nothing I or anyone else can do about it."She angrily states.  

Summer Black Rose

FlameRunner22

4,050 Points
  • Beta Forum Regular 0
  • Beta Citizen 0
  • Beta Treasure Hunter 0
PostPosted: Wed Jul 01, 2009 11:29 am
"fine then if you dont want to see your friend..." Kashiko said sinisterly  
PostPosted: Wed Jul 01, 2009 3:02 pm
"You touch her and I'll kill you."She warned.  

Summer Black Rose

wolvesaremybesties

2,050 Points
  • Hygienic 200
  • Signature Look 250
  • Team Jacob 100
PostPosted: Wed Jul 01, 2009 7:52 pm
nani saw the boy go towards onyx. oh no she thought she tryed to say something but her voice was suddenly gone. then she heard him say "u dont want to see ur friend...." her face turned pale.... a bunch of thoughts ran thru her head. does he work for papa? is he going to kill me.. is he..??? she dismissed the last thought and began to run towards them. hey!!! leave her alone!  
PostPosted: Wed Jul 01, 2009 11:31 pm
Kashiko's red eyes flash and he turns around to the shrill voice and he grabbed the girl with a heat bubble. "be still blindy" Kashiko shocks her eye nerves to jumpstart them again so she can see. "and you" Kashiko binds her to the ground and starts to walk away.  

FlameRunner22

4,050 Points
  • Beta Forum Regular 0
  • Beta Citizen 0
  • Beta Treasure Hunter 0

wolvesaremybesties

2,050 Points
  • Hygienic 200
  • Signature Look 250
  • Team Jacob 100
PostPosted: Thu Jul 02, 2009 9:35 am
wait who are u?? she said running after the boy.im talking to u! she yelled  
PostPosted: Thu Jul 02, 2009 12:44 pm
She gasps as she is surrounded by heat.Unvoluntarily she lets out a whimper as she feels her eyes begin to sting.She stuggles against the bonds,trying not to think of the pain in her eyes."Nani?!Nani get out of here,I can handle him!Get somewhere safe!"She yells,making progress.Even though her eye lids are seal shut,moisture begins to seep through at both corners of each eye.The trails of moisture reach her mouth.Blood!From my eyes!Dammit!She summons up enough energy to break free and darts toward the boys last know position."You monster!"She screams,claws and fangs ready.
User Image  

Summer Black Rose

FlameRunner22

4,050 Points
  • Beta Forum Regular 0
  • Beta Citizen 0
  • Beta Treasure Hunter 0
PostPosted: Thu Jul 02, 2009 10:00 pm
Kashiko turns and yells, "NOBODY UNDERSTANDS WHEN I'M TRYING TO HELP" and then flies away  
PostPosted: Fri Jul 03, 2009 7:53 am
"Well I told you my eyes are sealed shut!The only way I will be able to see again is when my curse has been lifted!"She yells after him."We can decide later if we want to try to patch things up with him.He was so rude."She says.She lands and walks cautiously to the waters edge.She takes off her dress,laying it to the side away from the water,leaving her in her underwear and strapless bra."Make it stop."She moans softly before stepping off into the water,dissapearing from sight for a minute.  

Summer Black Rose

*RolePlaying*

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 6 7 8 9 10 11 ... 27 28 29 30 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces