Welcome to Gaia! ::

The Newbie Supporting and Training Guild

Back to Guilds

The NSTG's mission is to provide a safe and educational environment for the fostering of newbies to productive Gaians. 

Tags: Guide, Support, Games, Newb, Help 

Reply ☆ Item Quests
FF Fans Beatrix is my NEW Dream Avi! Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 6 7 8 9 10 11 ... 33 34 35 36 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Gaia needs more FF type items.
  Hey yeah!
  Uh, what's a FF?
View Results

Chimaria

PostPosted: Thu Sep 25, 2008 5:01 pm
surprised don't stay away too long...
I'm glad you sneak on, I'll start to feel abandoned.

I was looking for Ancantsia's thread...where it go???

Glad you are doing well...see you around (here) blaugh  
PostPosted: Fri Sep 26, 2008 7:40 am
Chimaria
Thanks Spiral...I'm pretty close. i can be closer when i get the mythril boots. That will be awhile.

Beatrix was in FF9. But for the life of me can't remember the original character, I believe in FF3 or FF5. maybe i have them all mixed up in my head.

when i have more time, i think i will change my hair just to see how that looks...

FF can be very addicting...I get grumpy when I don't play for awhile.

I like your new look...quite unexpected...!! heart

LOL yeah I was throwing alsorts on that day, but haven't got around to changing again. I can't stand the shoulder pads and the tail is to sell.

I wanted to say a huge User Image for your donation, very much appreciated. User Image  

SpiralRabbit

Chimaria

PostPosted: Fri Sep 26, 2008 12:37 pm
SpiralRabbit
Chimaria
Thanks Spiral...I'm pretty close. i can be closer when i get the mythril boots. That will be awhile.

Beatrix was in FF9. But for the life of me can't remember the original character, I believe in FF3 or FF5. maybe i have them all mixed up in my head.

when i have more time, i think i will change my hair just to see how that looks...

LOL yeah I was throwing alsorts on that day, but haven't got around to changing again. I can't stand the shoulder pads and the tail is to sell.

I wanted to say a huge User Image for your donation, very much appreciated. User Image

you're welcome...besides you let me hang out in your profile, until i figured out the whole playlist thing... blaugh

too bad you can't use the tail like a pony tail...would look like my pony tail (horse tail)...

i'm going to be in halloweeen costume changing gear pretty soon! Let's see what we can come up with...  
PostPosted: Mon Sep 29, 2008 4:39 pm
blaugh first costume change..can't even wait until October.... xp  

Chimaria

Duke_Azriel

4,950 Points
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Generous 100
  • First step to fame 200
PostPosted: Tue Sep 30, 2008 9:45 am
User Image

hehhe Nice.

I could never fully abandon Gaia. Too many freinds and it IS the place I first met Serenity. <3
User Image

PostPosted: Tue Sep 30, 2008 9:53 am
User Image

chimaria

I was looking for Ancantsia's thread...where it go???

I think she moved it to the crew workshop to redo it.
User Image

Duke_Azriel

4,950 Points
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Generous 100
  • First step to fame 200

SpiralRabbit

PostPosted: Tue Sep 30, 2008 11:38 am
Chimaria
blaugh first costume change..can't even wait until October.... xp

Those Skittles Couldren's should come in handy for Halloween 3nodding

Duke you met Serenity on gaia that is so sweet.  
PostPosted: Tue Sep 30, 2008 12:57 pm
AWWWW Duke that is tooooo cute 3nodding do you walk thru the towns together??? OH MY...That should be your next couple's Christmas card. A screen shot you and Serenity with the snow houses. *genius* then again, ya'll probably already done that... biggrin
& thanks for the 1020 on Ancantsia's thread (got worried)

Spiral - Yesssh! skittle cauldrons... bubble bubble boil and trouble....
I wonder how many costumes I can come up with. mwahahaha!
at work, i'm going to be a lab rabbit mad scientist. lab coat, bunny ears and tail, syringes (no needle) & scapels (sp)....yeeesshhh! or whatever rabbit sounds  

Chimaria

Duke_Azriel

4,950 Points
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Generous 100
  • First step to fame 200
PostPosted: Tue Sep 30, 2008 3:44 pm
User Image

No no, No walking through towns. We are hardly on Gaia anymore. We talk on the phone and the messengers mostly. wink
User Image

PostPosted: Thu Oct 02, 2008 4:47 pm
biggrin oh okay...i still think it would be cute. my bf totally wouldn't go on gaia. he looks every once in awhile, but he just rolls his eyes.

if you see the grunny today...he is so tired. he ate so much jello and was so tired from being a trouble maker, he just fell asleep.  

Chimaria

Duke_Azriel

4,950 Points
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Generous 100
  • First step to fame 200
PostPosted: Thu Oct 02, 2008 5:16 pm
User Image

Hahaha I am glad he is out for a bit, but fear he will be full of a lot of energy when he wakes. xd
User Image

PostPosted: Fri Oct 03, 2008 12:50 pm
eek yesssh...*boiling water* i have a avocado green (70's) fridge dedicated to his green jello....some are jello shots (for me).

trays and trays of green jello. I think I should wake him, I don't want him to get too much sleep....after i put him back in his cage. seems cage and green jello will be key to my survival.  

Chimaria

Chimaria

PostPosted: Fri Oct 03, 2008 12:57 pm
SpiralRabbit
Chimaria

whoa whoa whoa...spiral...2 things
1. my eyes defuzzed & noticed the little beatrix gif...where'd you get that??? i need, i want...
2. ah...grunny owner...how are you doing? yours seems to be cuddling with you. what did you do? I just had a meltdown with mine.. duke had to help me subdue the little grumpy grunny.  
PostPosted: Mon Oct 06, 2008 1:07 pm
whee bump'ped myself off the first page....silly!  

Chimaria

SpiralRabbit

PostPosted: Wed Oct 08, 2008 11:26 am
Chimaria
SpiralRabbit
Chimaria

whoa whoa whoa...spiral...2 things
1. my eyes defuzzed & noticed the little beatrix gif...where'd you get that??? i need, i want...
2. ah...grunny owner...how are you doing? yours seems to be cuddling with you. what did you do? I just had a meltdown with mine.. duke had to help me subdue the little grumpy grunny.

1. Beatrix Gif you wanted which I found on Photobucket. smile
2. I threatened him, LOL.  
☆ Item Quests

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 6 7 8 9 10 11 ... 33 34 35 36 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas