Reply Community Lounge
Favorite anime of all time Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 6 7 8 9 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

divineseraph

PostPosted: Thu Jan 29, 2009 7:54 am
Paranoia Agent. By far the best metaphor I've ever seen in any animation.  
PostPosted: Thu Jan 29, 2009 10:32 am
My top three favourite animes of recent would ahve to be, Blood+, Gundam Seed, and Vampire Knight.  

takara kagami

The Dinosaur Next Door

PostPosted: Thu Jan 29, 2009 10:40 am
I can't remember if I've posted in this thread before...
But Hellsing Ultimate. ******** yeah.
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

PostPosted: Thu Jan 29, 2009 11:04 am
Elfen Lied, Chrno Crusade, Chibi Vampire, Howl's Moving Castle.

Pollack

Fashionable Mage

Novatierrie
Crew

PostPosted: Thu Jan 29, 2009 1:41 pm
MadmanTheOneWhoStalksYou
Your Lord and Master has arrived
I've seen some of DN Angel, I liked what I saw...I'm not that much in tune to Full Metal Alchemist...I've never heard of the first one you said...
I like potatoes

It's also known as Yami no Matsuei. It's one of my favorites as well. :3 Nice, short series. Though it might have a bit much of the homolust for some people's tastes.

YnM has one of the best villains ever, hands down. Muraki is such a wonderful, creepy, ******** b*****d.

I would have liked the series to be longer though. Or the manga to finally come off hiatus and finish, rar.  
PostPosted: Thu Jan 29, 2009 2:59 pm
Pollack

If you liked the Chrono Crusade anime, you should check out the manga. It's soooooooo much better in my opinion 3nodding (Granted, I only ever watched the first 4 or 5 episodes....I just didn't like it cuz I thought the progression of the story is better in the manga >.> Ok so I'm biased since I read the manga first but oh well. My opinion.).  

invisible-weirdo

Orange Affair

Dapper Fatcat

7,575 Points
  • Team Edward 100
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Brandisher 100
PostPosted: Thu Jan 29, 2009 4:07 pm
invisible-weirdo
Pollack

If you liked the Chrono Crusade anime, you should check out the manga. It's soooooooo much better in my opinion 3nodding (Granted, I only ever watched the first 4 or 5 episodes....I just didn't like it cuz I thought the progression of the story is better in the manga >.> Ok so I'm biased since I read the manga first but oh well. My opinion.).

Oh heck yes, fellow Crusades lovers. 8D I adore that anime & manga to bits and pieces.

Also, I quite like Princess Tutu. It's better than it looks, and I thought it looked awesome anyway. xD

PostPosted: Thu Jan 29, 2009 5:11 pm
For anime purposes...either Elfen Lied or Kuroshitsuji.

For manga purposes...Yu-Gi-Oh! or Kuroshitsuji. XD 3nodding  

Xx_Baku_Chan_xX

lumpee-space-princess

PostPosted: Fri Jan 30, 2009 11:37 am
Yu Yu Hakusho was the best. By far.  
PostPosted: Fri Jan 30, 2009 12:51 pm
When it comes to Anime movies, my top three would have to be as follows:

Howl's Moving Castle
Spirited Away
Millennium Actress  

takara kagami

Burning Barbie

Clean Giver

PostPosted: Fri Jan 30, 2009 1:48 pm
My favorite anime is Sailor Moon :]  
PostPosted: Fri Jan 30, 2009 3:48 pm
I forgot the title, but my favourite anime has to be the one with the guys who have swords and fight each other a lot. And one of them has an eye patch and the other has some scars and there's a lot of energy blasts and chi auras being channeled and stuff. And they can fly and eat other people and travel in a group. They also say "Nani!?" a lot, like every other line during the climax of the show.

I mean, how many animes can be like the one I just described?

;D  

Jafthasleftthebuilding
Vice Captain

Saverio C.

4,200 Points
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Member 100
  • Gaian 50
PostPosted: Fri Jan 30, 2009 3:54 pm
My new favorite show is Gintama. No one is as funny as they are. Nobody.  
PostPosted: Fri Jan 30, 2009 6:58 pm
Probably already been mentioned, but Fullmetal Alchemist is my favorite. The movie and the show provide just enough closure to be just as intellectually satisfying as the other premises of the show (eg child-adult, equivalence, intellectual journey as a whole, et al). Also was pretty cool to go back and watch how they age Ed's body and mind as the show progresses. Haven't known many artists to incorporate that as an element in their work.  

Elemental_Wolf

Mandrakk The Dark Monitor

Versatile Explorer

PostPosted: Sat Jan 31, 2009 5:12 pm
The DragonBall series is the best Manga/Anime EVER!!!!!!!!! It was the pioneer to all good anime!!! It will always be among my favorites!!! I also love Fruits Basket it made me cry, I love it!!! Angel Sanctuary, wow its so loving... Naruto and Death Note too (its really suspenseful and intense!!) and many others...

BTW: There is nothing wrong with a guy liking shojo manga, im pround of it!!  
Community Lounge

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 6 7 8 9 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff