Welcome to Gaia! ::

The Any Topic Guild

Back to Guilds

I will find you... on Gaia! :D 

Tags: friendship, events, hangout, literate, chatting 

Reply RP/Game
[RP] Harmonia's Peacemakers - *Takes Defibrilator* CLEAR! Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Sentama Lin

PostPosted: Sun Jun 01, 2008 8:41 pm
Before Sierra's hit struck, Mauser's lead shos hit home and coursed through her off-arm front to the back. She hissed in pain and jumped back, her main hand, still holding the broken sword, clutching at thewound. The wind only fueled her irritation at the situation, though it did significantly slow her down, scattering the dust of the chamber and other debris toward her. With a growl she moved toward them again.

Her eyes widened, however, when she saw the other girl move in front, and a blaze of fire hurling toward her thanks to the wind. She screamed a bit and jumped to the side, rolling on the floor and laying down. Her clothing and hair was scorched as she slowly began to stand up.

"I'm ready..." Jaqueline said in reply, noticing that now would be the best time to execute. "Cadets, take this letter, smash open the door, and escape now!" She said as she tossed a sealed envelope into the waiting room. The circle began to flash bright white as eight bright orbs of feathers appeared in the North, South, East, West, and the inbetweens of those directions, on the edge of the circle. They grew brighter and brighter and filled the room with warmth.  
PostPosted: Sun Jun 01, 2008 8:44 pm
"Run! Now!" Gaiathi ran past Jacqueline taking the letter as she passed. She dropped a shoulder as she hit the door, jarring it open and tumbling outside. She picked herself up and continued running to get clear of the building. "Hurry!"  

Thaliat Everwood

Profitable Conversationalist

9,000 Points
  • Tycoon 200
  • Conversationalist 100
  • Forum Sophomore 300

WiskersThCatfish

PostPosted: Sun Jun 01, 2008 8:48 pm
Mauser's eyes were wide in the flurry of action. He kept himself low to the ground as he ran, getting out the door around the same time as Gaiathi, hitting the grass outside and then turning to cover any other escapees.  
PostPosted: Sun Jun 01, 2008 8:51 pm
Julius didn't need to be told twice. His heart was heavy at the loss of his friends, but now would not be the time to avenge them. He saw Gaiathi ram the door down, and looked around to see if the others were leaving. He noticed Tsuki hanging back, and while he wasn't very fond of her, he wasn't going to let her stay behind.

"Come on!" he cried, hooking his arm in hers and performing a similar spinning action as he did with the vampire he faced. This time however, he launched himself, and they both spiraled through the air, landing out on the grass just before Mauser...

Xanatos Forever

blue_green

PostPosted: Sun Jun 01, 2008 8:56 pm
Tsuki was watching to make sure everyone got out safely, and to make sure the vampire didn't attack Jaqueline mid-cast, but when Julius grabbed her, she was taken off guard. The moment they got outside she punched him in the arm. "I didn't need your help!" she shouted at him with her fists raised, even though she was in a sitting position.  
PostPosted: Sun Jun 01, 2008 8:59 pm
"Oh, knock it off already and get clear of the building!" Gaiathi couldn't figure out why they just stopped after they got out. She was fairly certain that building was about to fall and wanted to be clear of the debris when it fell. "You can fight later!"  

Thaliat Everwood

9,000 Points
  • Tycoon 200
  • Conversationalist 100
  • Forum Sophomore 300

Sentama Lin

PostPosted: Sun Jun 01, 2008 9:02 pm
As Julius and Tsuki passed through Jacqueline and made their way out of the cottage, a small murmur of two words could be heard. They were soft, but definitely audible.

"Goodbye, Peacemakers." It was Jacqueline, watching all of them as they left. Sure that the cadets she was to protect would be safe, she turned her gaze toward the vampire once more. With a spirited yell she raised her hands, gathering all of the feathered balls of energy above her body. Sierra, in turn, finally up and claws bared, sprinted toward her. Her claws hit home as a splatter of blood hit the floor.

"It's too late, demi-human..." Jacqueline muttered as she closed her eyes and dropped her arms, the ball of energy dropping with her.

From outside the cottage the group could see a pillar of blinding white light appear in front of them, immolating the entire cottage in divine fire.

Inside the letter that the group retrieved was a document that was supposed to be given when the examination group passed. It should be presented to Bishop Hildegard to prove of their ability.  
PostPosted: Sun Jun 01, 2008 9:13 pm
Mauser looked from person to person, panting a little. "Damn..."  

WiskersThCatfish

blue_green

PostPosted: Sun Jun 01, 2008 9:13 pm
Tsuki was about to have a flip-out session when the event in the cottage took place. After it was over she stared in awe for a moment, then teared to Julius, her eyes watering. "If I had just stayed back a little bit longer Jaqueline might've survived! I could've helped!" She punched him in the arm again, most likely leaving him one heck of a bruise, then ran off suddenly.  
PostPosted: Sun Jun 01, 2008 9:14 pm
Gaiathi regarded the remains of the building with awe. "I guess there really was no other way....She sacrificed herself."

For a moment she forgot about the others, feeling sorrow for the loss of Jacqueline.  

Thaliat Everwood

9,000 Points
  • Tycoon 200
  • Conversationalist 100
  • Forum Sophomore 300

Xanatos Forever

PostPosted: Sun Jun 01, 2008 9:31 pm
Jules was up and on Tsuki before she made it two steps. He grabbed her left wrist tightly and whipped her around to face him, his face blotching a deep red. "Get over yourself, you spoiled little b***h!" he spat in her face, throwing her arm back to her side, "Do you really think you're feeling pain about what's happened here?! Huh?!"

"Do any of you?!" He roared, glaring at each of them in turn. If he'd had Tsuki's Rune, he would have been strong enough to level a building, such was his rage at that point. "We've all lost an adjudicator, sure," he shouted, trembling in his fury, "but I've lost more than any of you will ever know! So don't. Any. Of you," he spat each word, turning to Tsuki at the last of it, "Act. As if. You've lost so. ********. Much..."

PostPosted: Sun Jun 01, 2008 9:43 pm
Mauser raised his eyebrows and walked over to Gaiathi. "I havn't lost anything." He slipped the letter out of her hand and opening it to chek it's contents, waving the slip a little for him to see. "Only gained."  

WiskersThCatfish

Thaliat Everwood

9,000 Points
  • Tycoon 200
  • Conversationalist 100
  • Forum Sophomore 300
PostPosted: Sun Jun 01, 2008 9:43 pm
Gaiathi turned to Julius horrified as her eyes welled up. How could he be this cruel? Gaiathi was not sure if it was grief or just his attitude of fighting against the world that made him regard their team so horribly, but she had enough. She was not going to allow him to downplay her own grief just because he didn't think it was fair.

She stormed over to Julius and slapped him across the cheek, her hand trembling slightly. "How dare you! How dare you behave as though our grief has no merit!"

Tears fell from her cheeks as she glared at Julius, jabbing a finger angrily in his chest. "I'm sorry you lost your friends, I really am...but how can you cheapen the losses we have suffered? They were Peacemakers! I grew up respecting and honoring these people. They were special to me! I should not have to have my grief cheapened by a selfish cad like you! And Jacqueline was our friend! So...so...just quit it already!"  
PostPosted: Sun Jun 01, 2008 9:48 pm
"All of you, get over yourselves. Greavences can come after we get back to the city. This place can't be safe... I say we search the place for some supplies, and then make our way back. We have to report." Mauser tried to rouse them, taking a step away after finishing. "So shall we?"  

WiskersThCatfish

Thaliat Everwood

9,000 Points
  • Tycoon 200
  • Conversationalist 100
  • Forum Sophomore 300
PostPosted: Sun Jun 01, 2008 9:56 pm
Gaiathi stepped back, realizing what she had just done and hastily rubbed at her eyes with the back of her hand. She turned away from Julius hastily and drew a shaky breath to calm herself before walking away. Mauser was right, though she was unsure she'd want to take anything from this area for fear of taint. "We do need to report back. The sooner the better. That letter must be important."  
RP/Game

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff