Welcome to Gaia! ::

The Any Topic Guild

Back to Guilds

I will find you... on Gaia! :D 

Tags: friendship, events, hangout, literate, chatting 

Reply RP/Game
magic rp players needed Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

PendragonX9

PostPosted: Wed Jun 25, 2008 2:14 pm
suddenly a light flared up ahead of them and there stood Loretta  
PostPosted: Wed Jun 25, 2008 2:28 pm
loretta: "hey u guys should really come check this out" loretta found a wooden stick and lit it a bit on fire and handed it to alex.  

Bloody Alaska

PendragonX9

PostPosted: Wed Jun 25, 2008 2:37 pm
"what is this place?"said Alex as he took the torch  
PostPosted: Wed Jun 25, 2008 3:13 pm
loretta: "i dont know but for some odd reason, i think ive seen this place; weird enough, in my nightmares. remember in the librairy? thats when i saw this..." loretta shuddered at the thought  

Bloody Alaska

Toxxic Poptarts

Fatcat

6,000 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Team Jacob 100
  • Tycoon 200
PostPosted: Wed Jun 25, 2008 3:22 pm
"Weird...." Jade said and turned back into a human and drew her sword from her back, in case of any trouble.  
PostPosted: Wed Jun 25, 2008 3:57 pm
loretta: " you dont suppose the blacksmith could have-" loretta cut her self off and looked around. she felt someones presence. " guys, someones here; i can feel it..."  

Bloody Alaska

Toxxic Poptarts

Fatcat

6,000 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Team Jacob 100
  • Tycoon 200
PostPosted: Wed Jun 25, 2008 3:59 pm
"That's not good!" Jade said and gripped her sword.  
PostPosted: Wed Jun 25, 2008 5:39 pm
"any idea who?" said Alex as he drew his bow  

PendragonX9

Bloody Alaska

PostPosted: Wed Jun 25, 2008 6:33 pm
fire grew in loretta's eyes. her hands were now covered with fire. loretta could hear a voice chanting her name and laughing. she wasnt sure if the others could hear it as well... she started walking towards the figure and her mind was racing. she had no idea who this was but for some odd reason she had every intention of killing him...  
PostPosted: Wed Jun 25, 2008 7:00 pm
Alia followed the voices of the others muttering under her breath. "Oh sure, let Alia go off looking where there's no clues. Pfft. Figures, it sounds like they found something good, and I got left searching the reference section. Well, I guess my first clue should have been after the five minutes of pure silence."

Alia was working up something witty to say as she stepped into the room. The words died before they even reached her lips. The energy in the room felt off...horribly off. Loretta was stalking forward...and she looked pissed.

"What the heck..." Alia glanced towards Alex and Jade then turned back toward Loretta and her fiery hands. Alia drew her one gun with her right hand and her sword with her left. She licked her lips nervously before calling out. "Loretta? Loretta, what are you doing? What's happening?!"  

Thaliat Everwood

Profitable Conversationalist

9,000 Points
  • Tycoon 200
  • Conversationalist 100
  • Forum Sophomore 300

Toxxic Poptarts

Fatcat

6,000 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Team Jacob 100
  • Tycoon 200
PostPosted: Wed Jun 25, 2008 7:05 pm
"Dude, I think she's going crazy!" Jade said gripping her sword harder.  
PostPosted: Wed Jun 25, 2008 7:07 pm
Alia raised her gun towards the area she thought Loretta was heading and squeezed the trigger. The gun retorted loudly in the room, but Alia did not seem to notice.

Alia watched Loretta to see if there was any change.  

Thaliat Everwood

9,000 Points
  • Tycoon 200
  • Conversationalist 100
  • Forum Sophomore 300

PendragonX9

PostPosted: Wed Jun 25, 2008 7:08 pm
"Loretta...Loretta! snap out of it! its just Alia!" Alex reached out and grabbed Loretta's shoulder  
PostPosted: Wed Jun 25, 2008 7:13 pm
Guess this is a bad spot to stand... Alia reholstered her gun and pitched her weight to the left, tumbling well out of Loretta's path. She rose quickly clutching her sword. She fixed Loretta with a glare.

"What the hell are you doing?" Loretta was clearly not herself, but Alia was not sure what to do. She was worried Loretta was going to attack. Alia was not keen on the idea for fighting her friend. If Loretta was still even Loretta.  

Thaliat Everwood

9,000 Points
  • Tycoon 200
  • Conversationalist 100
  • Forum Sophomore 300
RP/Game

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers