Welcome to Gaia! ::

The Newbie Supporting and Training Guild

Back to Guilds

The NSTG's mission is to provide a safe and educational environment for the fostering of newbies to productive Gaians. 

Tags: Guide, Support, Games, Newb, Help 

Reply ☆ Word Games
Drop Death Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 6 7 8 9 10 11 ... 31 32 33 34 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Fun?
  Yes <3
  No </3
  Gimme Gold :B
View Results

roses are forever

PostPosted: Sat Jul 26, 2008 9:35 pm
I pick the ipod up and put in the earbuds, when i turn it on ,the sound coming out is a hypnosis track, telling me to jump off a bridge, I do so and land in a fish boat, dying from the fishy smell

a fish drops into the next post  
PostPosted: Sat Jul 26, 2008 11:57 pm
Let me light up the sky, light it up for you

the poor little fish lands next to me. like an idiot, i pick it up and run as fast as i can to the closest body of water. i dive in with the fish.
much to my dismay i landed in salt water and the fish was a fresh water fish. also, these waters were shark infested and they end me within seconds.

i drop my shoe lace eek

Let me tell you why, I would die for you

iToxicMoon

Avzel

PostPosted: Sun Jul 27, 2008 1:55 am
I pick up the shoelace during some nervous pacing, and begin to chew on it absentmindedly. As I come to a decision and complete filling out the necessary forms, I inhale sharply and choke to death on the shoelace, just as I have successfully...

...dropped philosophy class. xp  
PostPosted: Sun Jul 27, 2008 6:47 am
very bored during the summer and there is one free space in a philosophy class cause a girl dropped out. As i enter the classroom *BANG!* the door shuts behind me.... Walls of classroom start contracting.... ninja I use my ninja reflexes and wits to find an opening. *What!* there is an open window...I jump out of the window to realize I was 10 stories up....The *SPLAT* there is only blood.

.....I drop a crystal of sand  

Nigelbusa

iToxicMoon

PostPosted: Sun Jul 27, 2008 8:17 am

the crystal of sand gets swept up by the wind and comes directly at me. it lodges itself in my throat, me not feeling a thing, and waits.
night falls and the sand detonates, blowing up half of Canada and myself.

i drop some fire twisted

PostPosted: Sun Jul 27, 2008 4:14 pm
I notice the fire, so i get an extinguisher ( rigged with gasoilne inside..I did not know ) When i pull the trigger of the extinguisher gas comes out and *BOOOOOMMMM!!!!* death by point blank explosion.

I drop my eyeball pirate  

Nigelbusa

Avzel

PostPosted: Sun Jul 27, 2008 6:18 pm
I hurry past the scene with a mic and speaker and slip on the eyeball, cracking my skull on the pavement. Bones are pressing into the speech centers of my brain. As I lay dying, I drop some loud rhymes.  
PostPosted: Sun Jul 27, 2008 7:18 pm
As i pass by the speakers, your loud rhymes sound more like a Banshee's scream. My brain resonates with the high frequency or those terrible sounds, thereby rupturing, splitting open my fragile skull.

I drop my wallet before i die.  

Nigelbusa

Avzel

PostPosted: Mon Jul 28, 2008 1:43 am
I pick up the wallet and as I am flicking through it looking for ID, I see there is a huge wad of cash in it. Moved by cupidity, I start counting the bills. A street gang notice it and fire their Uzis..

..my severed hand falls to the ground.  
PostPosted: Mon Jul 28, 2008 9:33 am
whilst running, i slip and fall on the severed hand, landing on my scythe, completely dissembling my upper torso from my legs.

i drop a soft, fuzzy blanket.  

XxShadowxStalkerxX

iToxicMoon

PostPosted: Mon Jul 28, 2008 1:57 pm

the soft, fuzzy blanket turns out to be my wind security blanket...
however, it is mad that it was called a different name so it begins a tornado up and my body is picked up and flung against the objects inside the tornado so that all my bones are broken.

also, a knife comes flying and my neck and my bloody severed head falls onto the next post.

PostPosted: Wed Jul 30, 2008 12:26 am
I'm walking along in the desert when I peek over this cliff.

Me: Oh I wouldn't want to fall off of here.

-severed head falls from the sky and lands in my arms-

Me: ZOMG!!!!!

-throws head and falls off the cliff and dies instantly-

A candy wrapper falls out of my pocket.

Rishima Lowell

XxShadowxStalkerxX

PostPosted: Wed Jul 30, 2008 12:27 am
The bloody head falls into my arms, I mourn for the rest of my life until I am old and gray. When I finally perish from a broken heart, my Bi-Focal glasses fall into the next post.

EDIT: ah you beat me XP oh well. sry  
PostPosted: Wed Jul 30, 2008 12:32 am
The bifocals fall near me as I am about to cross the street, coming back from the laundromat. Picking them up, and realizing they came from a Gaian, I puzzle over them as I cross slowly. A member of Gaia - wearing bifocals??!?! I'm so focused on the glasses (ha! Get it?) that I don't notice the semi hurtling at me.

A basket full of clean laundry hits the ground.  

Avzel

XxDarkkstarrxX

Friendly Conversationalist

PostPosted: Wed Jul 30, 2008 6:27 am
Wandering the street, I spot a basket of laundry. As I walk towards it, I trip and fall face forward into the basket. I am smothered to death by the laundry.

My violin falls to the floor.  
☆ Word Games

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 6 7 8 9 10 11 ... 31 32 33 34 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces