Reply Teepees
[IC] =Lily's (D.B.) Teepee= Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 6 7 8 9 10 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Patamulemoose

PostPosted: Fri May 05, 2006 1:40 am
"I'm sorry for interrupting you I didn't mean to, I was drawn here by your voice, it seemed to echo in my heart and my mind. Your voice is so gorgous." the doe looked at him kindly with no hint of meanness on her face. Her short tail swished behind her as she wonders if she could walk over to him without scaring him.  
PostPosted: Sat May 06, 2006 10:17 am
He backed off a bit and his rum dug into the tree and his wings seemed to tense as well. "I'm a bit weary of your intentions madimoselle, but if you are here to make fun of my mask or my being it will be frowned upon by me." He didn't know if she was being sarcastic or completly honest about his music, his silver eyes glanced upon the lush green grass and not upon the does face any longer.

Draculas Babe

Patamulemoose

PostPosted: Sat May 06, 2006 6:33 pm
"I'm sorry, I didn't mean to make you scared. My intentions are true." The doe Soquili looked like she couldn't hurt a fly if she wanted to. She hoped that he thought she was being honost because she was and Faline noticed that his gaze dropped from her innocent brown orbs to the grass. She took a few slow steps toward him. "I think you're rather gorgous.." Faline said in a soft voice to the male in response to the question about the mask that he was wearing.

"My name's Faline."

PostPosted: Sun May 07, 2006 12:42 pm
"Goregous?" he exclaimed. "I can tell you, that I'm far from goregous Miss." He nodded silently to her name and looked at her with his silvery orbs which intaled mystery and the unknown. "I am known as 'The Phantom'." he replied to her name, so far he hadn't told anyone his true and real name so he would leave it at that.

Draculas Babe

Patamulemoose

PostPosted: Mon May 08, 2006 6:02 am
"Hmmm...The Phantom, huh? I like it." She noticed that his silvery orbs were looking at her again. That was a good thing. And she trotted, over to him and sat next to him. Though a little far away.  
PostPosted: Mon May 08, 2006 1:29 pm
He eyed her, his expression more cautious than fear. He inched backward a bit again as she drew closer. He didn't know what to say, his communication skills were nearly nill and he hadn't chatted with anyone except Cyrus who even said he was a horrible communicatior. He didn't know he would be accompianed every day.

Draculas Babe

Patamulemoose

PostPosted: Wed May 10, 2006 8:56 pm
The female noted that he kept backing away. Could he possibly be scared of her? Surely that wasn't the case was it? She stopped her advances on him and simply watched him for a while before speaking again. "Have I done something to disturb you? That was never my intention if I did. Forgive me?"  
PostPosted: Fri May 12, 2006 3:13 pm
"I'm just not good with anyone in general. In Pa..." he stopped suddenly. He didn't want to reveal his past to her, for one he barely knew her and two she probably didn't want to hear it wither. He just glanced at her suspiciously as he then stood stationary.

Draculas Babe

Patamulemoose

PostPosted: Sun May 14, 2006 8:00 pm
She nodded. She did not expect him to open up so quickly, of course, she could not understand what it was that she had done that had been so troubling for him. She simply stood there, perhaps is making advances did not help the male, then perhaps letting him take the first steps might be easier on him.  
PostPosted: Mon May 15, 2006 2:13 pm
"Why exactly are you talking to me? I'm different, do you not see the mask and the wings?" he asked her once more. He couldn't comprehend why someone like her would want to talk to someone like himself.

Draculas Babe

Patamulemoose

PostPosted: Mon May 15, 2006 2:28 pm
Well, Faline looked past that stuff, obviously her saying he was gorgous didn't help that question. She wondered how to answer him that without offending him because that was the last thing she wanted. "I think they're as wonderful as you are, phantom." She said softly, almost too quiet for him to hear without leaning in to listen and her whole body tensed up as she hoped he didn't take it wrong. heart  
PostPosted: Mon May 15, 2006 2:44 pm
Erik looked at her and snorted, his ears flickered back not understanding this. Back at his own home, no one glanced at him without spitting at his feet. This place was different, better in the sense that he wasn't disrespected, but worse in the fact of change. "Would you like to go to the lake, my throat is feeling quite parched I do not know about yourself."

Draculas Babe

Patamulemoose

PostPosted: Mon May 15, 2006 3:01 pm
Hearing his words she relaxed slightly as she thought she heard him warm up but then again the doe hoped she didn't have to take to disrespecting him to make him happy. Getting to her feet slowly, she glanced at him and smiled lightly at him, nodding her head. "Sure, I'm parched too.." Faline wondered when she'd hear him singing happily again as she liked it when he sang when he was happy.  
PostPosted: Mon May 15, 2006 4:48 pm
He nodded slightly and started walking towards the lake, which his new roomate, Cyrus seemed to adore. His feathered wings which were adorned with crimson tips lay comfertably on him. He did not check to see if the female, Faline was following him. He simply walked, in silence.

Draculas Babe

Patamulemoose

PostPosted: Tue May 16, 2006 12:55 am
She followed slowly behind him, not minding that he doesn't check if she's coming or not. Her hoofs made a soft noise on the ground as she walked behind the other horse with a soft look at him and then looked at the rather pretty lake in front of them.

Pausing in front of it, she bent her head down to elegently drink the water from the lake. After drinking her fill, she looked back to Phantom and waited for him to finish drinking before she splashed at him playfully with the water, she wanted to hear his laughter. Faline couldn't help but laugh too as she waded out into the lake.

Teepees

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 6 7 8 9 10 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff