Welcome to Gaia! ::

Fast Gold 4 Poor Gaians

Back to Guilds

A guild originally dedicated to helping earn gold that evolved into an awesome community of friends. Rekindling the flame anew! 

Tags: Gold, Contests, Anime, Chat, Random 

Reply *RolePlaying*
Blood and Part Tavern Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 6 7 8 9 10 11 13 14 15 16 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

good rp?
  yes
  no
View Results

littlebluecoolwolfdemon

PostPosted: Sat Sep 13, 2008 6:17 pm
Temorichi smiles as she gets a broom and quickly cleans it up. "I...I am sorry about talking about that....I am just kind of jealous...that she has some one. And Its ok, I got it..."  
PostPosted: Sat Sep 13, 2008 6:39 pm
"Ok...Its ok, feel free to talk about that...Shes long gone anyway..." Jake said sadly. He sighed and got back to cleaning glasses.  

XxRandomly_RockinxX

Miumarie

Newbie Noob

PostPosted: Sun Sep 14, 2008 12:15 pm
After a few hours, Luna and Luke came back. Luna smiled at Temorichi. "I'm back..." she said. She held up large bags. "..with gifts. We went to out home planet for a while." she said. Luke smiled.  
PostPosted: Sun Sep 14, 2008 1:41 pm
"Oh hey guys. Back so soon?" Jake asked. It was almost time for Jakes shift to end.  

XxRandomly_RockinxX

Miumarie

Newbie Noob

PostPosted: Mon Sep 15, 2008 11:57 am
Luke turned to Jake. "I got you a spell book." he said, handing him a bag. Luna smiled at Temorichi. "I got you a psychic orb. It can help maintain power and helps you see into future and past." she said, handing her a bag.  
PostPosted: Mon Sep 15, 2008 1:18 pm
Jake looked at the bag, then Luke. He took it out of the bag and started flipping through the pages.
"Thanks Luke!" Jake said enthusiastically. "This may help me learn how to do a few more things in my fox form." Jake looked at the title. "Its even the specific book for fox animagus!! How'd you know I was an animagus?"  

XxRandomly_RockinxX

Miumarie

Newbie Noob

PostPosted: Tue Sep 16, 2008 11:09 am
Luke laughed. "Lucky guess?" he said.  
PostPosted: Sun Sep 21, 2008 11:51 am
"I can't wait to use this after work!" Jake thought.  

XxRandomly_RockinxX

Miumarie

Newbie Noob

PostPosted: Tue Sep 23, 2008 5:02 pm
Luna hugged Luke. "I'll see you in another decade," she said. Luke smiled. "Why such a short amount of time?" he joked  
PostPosted: Fri Sep 26, 2008 7:50 pm
Temorichi smiles as she takes the psycic orb. "Thank you Luna...And you Luke. That is very thoughtfull of you two."  

littlebluecoolwolfdemon

Miumarie

Newbie Noob

PostPosted: Sat Sep 27, 2008 4:31 pm
Luna nodded as Jake disappeared. "We thought it might help.."  
PostPosted: Tue Sep 30, 2008 9:20 am
Temorichi smiles and nods. "Yes...It will help me alot. Since i can only see into the future, now I can see others pasts with this." She smiles wider. "No one ever really given me gifts either..."  

littlebluecoolwolfdemon

XxRandomly_RockinxX

PostPosted: Tue Sep 30, 2008 1:07 pm
Jake was staring down having a flashback. He had a weird kind of 'talent' of being able to remember something and redo or stand there watching what happened in that part of his life. The sad thing-- He couldn't change the bad parts.
In the mind of Jake, years before.
I stood there, at the dock, saying bye to my wife. She tried to stop this from happening, but there was no way this would stop at all. I cried. This was one of the worst days ever.

Then Jake came to,and slumped behind the counter, sadly.
"Leaving? Already? Ok... Pleasure to meet you Luke. Bye." Jake said sadly. Luke, a good friend, leaving was like Jake's wife leaving, causing Jake to....Remember.  
PostPosted: Thu Oct 02, 2008 10:00 am
temorichi smiles as she sits down in a open space on the floor. She puts the orb in front of her, and she closes her eyes. She tries to see into her future, but sighs as she can not  

littlebluecoolwolfdemon

XxRandomly_RockinxX

PostPosted: Fri Oct 03, 2008 4:41 am
"Hey Temorichi? When you train your psychic ability,and get the orb to work, do you think you can....Help me with an important question."Jake asked.  
*RolePlaying*

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 6 7 8 9 10 11 13 14 15 16 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff