Welcome to Gaia! ::

Soquili Era

Back to Guilds

Tags: soquili, horses, breedable pets, pet horses, familiars 

Reply Teepees
XxPrimevalPandaxX's Teepee Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 6 7 8 9 10 11 ... 20 21 22 23 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

XxXPandamoniumXxX

Fandom Supporter

PostPosted: Sat Dec 25, 2010 6:05 am
User Image

PostPosted: Sat Feb 05, 2011 9:29 am
User Image

Name: Strawberry Panic
Stage: Adult
Species: Uni
Orientation: Heterosexual
Parents: Hania and Enitan nwn (Adopted)
Temper: Excitable
Mate: Not yet
Friends: Nyoko
Enemies:
Dislikes: Mean people
Color typed in: #eb41d7

Personality:

Strawberry is very much like a child. She believes that everything is fun and games, so she doesn't take anything seriously. Being the mindset of a child, she doesn't really participate in anything adults her age did. She never liked anyone and never had someone tell her they liked her. Even if they did she would probably say it back like how children do with one another since it would mean nothing to her. So this makes it hard for her to get to know other stallions that have interest in her. She wouldn't know if one was or not.

She has a strong obsession with butterflies and spends her days searching for the ultimate nest of butterflies. She finds them beautiful and would love if she had their kind of wings so she could just flutter away with them.

Being fun loving and childish, she is always getting distracted and talks like she is a foal sometimes. She is the most truthful and caring Soq out there most liking because she doesn't see a reason to lie.

She easily can make friends with those who can withstand her childish nature and so far it hasn't been a lot of others. So sadly she doesn't have many friends or people to talk to. That doesn't both her though because she has a fun time talking with the butterflies and she believes they listen to her.

Background:

She doesn't have much of a background story. She believes she came from the butterflies and they are her family.

Breeding:
Breeding 1 – Mate Only
Breeding 2 - Mate Only
Breeding 3 – Mate Only

RP Log
[x] - Such Color (with Cloud Dance)
[x] - Oh Yay! A Family! (with Enitan)
[x] - (With Boomer)

XxXPandamoniumXxX

Fandom Supporter

XxXPandamoniumXxX

Fandom Supporter

PostPosted: Wed Feb 09, 2011 8:48 am
~Plots~

x.||||| Butterflies!
Strawberry has always believed she was born from the butterflies that occupy the world. She didn't know her true mother and father, which is why she believes this. I will need someone to go on a very serious and epic journey with her to find a nest of butterflies or even a field full of them. They make her happy and she feels more at home with them then anything else.

x.||||| You...You Like Me?
Strawberry doesn't know anything other then liking someone either as a friend, parent, or sibling. So if someone told her they liked her in the love kind of way she would be a little confused. So the stallion would really have to explain the feeling to her. She had the mind of a child to remember she doesn't really know what the hell love is and will need some guidance on this.
This might end up being her one true love and it might not. It honestly depends how the Rp or Rps go and how she feels by the end of them.

x.||||| Secret Admirer
I either want Strawberry to crush on someone or someone to really crush on her. It would be a kind of thing where the feelings were never told, but they are there. If it's Strawberry that has them, she wouldn't know unless some kind of event happens where they are really brought out in her. The stallion on the other hand, it can be any kind of situation.
This could be combined with the plot above or could be a follow-up to the one above depending on the stallion.

x.||||| I Believe In Fairies and Angels. What Do You Believe In?
Strawberry believes in a lot of mythical creatures. She knows they are out there even if she hasn't seen any of them yet. I would like for someone who has experience either telling stories, myths or has had an actual experience with a creature that could be considered "mythical" so that she could learn from them. She loves hearing stories so the more the better!

x.||||| Any Ideas?
Don't see something here you are interested in? Throw something my way and we can work with it. n__n I'm open to new ideas and the more the better!  
PostPosted: Wed Feb 09, 2011 8:49 am
~Breeding~

Quote:
This Soquili is looking for some sort of plot.

Mare's Name: Strawberry Panic
Image of Soquili: User Image
If your Soquili has grown to adulthood/been tagged within the last 2 months, please link to the appropriate Soq Arrivals post: N/A
Describe your soq's personality/interests: Strawberry is very much like a child. She believes that everything is fun and games, so she doesn't take anything seriously. Being the mindset of a child, she doesn't really participate in anything adults her age did. She never liked anyone and never had someone tell her they liked her. Even if they did she would probably say it back like how children do with one another since it would mean nothing to her. So this makes it hard for her to get to know other stallions that have interest in her. She wouldn't know if one was or not.

She has a strong obsession with butterflies and spends her days searching for the ultimate nest of butterflies. She finds them beautiful and would love if she had their kind of wings so she could just flutter away with them.

Being fun loving and childish, she is always getting distracted and talks like she is a foal sometimes. She is the most truthful and caring Soq out there most liking because she doesn't see a reason to lie.

She easily can make friends with those who can withstand her childish nature and so far it hasn't been a lot of others. So sadly she doesn't have many friends or people to talk to. That doesn't both her though because she has a fun time talking with the butterflies and she believes they listen to her.
What is your soq looking for in a stallion? Someone who is willing to take the time with her. She obviously doesn't understand love and will need someone who can bare through it all. If they are childish I think it will be harder for them to understand love, so it might have to be someone who is more level-headed and acts like an adult. They will need to know how to have fun though because Strawberry will try to avoid them if they are too much of a stiff.

So I think someone who is patient would be the best bet.
But I'm open for any offers you might have! :3
Any specific limitations/requirements?: No evil Soq. A black/white Soq will be a huge plus, but it's not required.
Fling or Lifemate?: Lifemate Only
Looking for a plot? What kinds? (Rped or Background?) Rped and background, but just know this will need to be Rped.

As for plots she is open for pretty much anything as long as it doesn't involve her getting hurt. I'm not going to do that to her.
Breeding slots left: 3/3
How do you want others to contact you?: PM and then we can move it to AIM if it works out.
How long should this entry be left up/stay valid for?: 3 Months

XxXPandamoniumXxX

Fandom Supporter

XxXPandamoniumXxX

Fandom Supporter

PostPosted: Wed Feb 09, 2011 8:51 am
heart  
PostPosted: Wed Feb 09, 2011 8:55 am
heart  

XxXPandamoniumXxX

Fandom Supporter

XxXPandamoniumXxX