Welcome to Gaia! ::

Fast Gold 4 Poor Gaians

Back to Guilds

A guild originally dedicated to helping earn gold that evolved into an awesome community of friends. Rekindling the flame anew! 

Tags: Gold, Contests, Anime, Chat, Random 

Reply General Discussion
So GUESSWHAT! :O Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 6 7 8 9 10 11 ... 16 17 18 19 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

yay me! :]
  <3
View Results

MonsieurSponge

PostPosted: Fri Aug 22, 2008 8:18 am
What? i'm confused. xd

Raiden is just angry because I won't give him a pic of me. rolleyes  
PostPosted: Fri Aug 22, 2008 8:29 am
ORLY O: I'm stealin foodz from mah dad's teacher's lounge cause I get to chill in his office between college classes biggrin  

churrlo

Goddess Ace
Crew

PostPosted: Fri Aug 22, 2008 9:19 am
At least you can steal foodz =o

I fail at life gonk

I can't even fry an egg right!  
PostPosted: Fri Aug 22, 2008 10:09 am
Noessss! No copyright! D:

And you're not alone in that, Ace, my fried eggs are a nightmare. >_>

:O I used to hang around my dad's office cause his workplace was really close to campus, but he retired so that's no more.  

moonchie

5,750 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Signature Look 250
  • Hygienic 200

pineapple07

Tipsy Prophet

7,400 Points
  • Heckler 50
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Bunny Spotter 50
PostPosted: Fri Aug 22, 2008 12:28 pm
Dangit there goes my summer home in tahiti...

I got to hang out in my dads office once...and that was when it was a take your child to work day.

Otherwise I probably would've been arrested or something xd  
PostPosted: Fri Aug 22, 2008 3:16 pm
Nah,i go to my Dads office any time i want whee Everybody there knows meh blaugh I get Big Time Coffee over there,they have that coffee machine,just add it with milk ,sugar ,coffee and Coco,and you get the best moca you have ever drank whee  

X-BLACK-FIRE-NINJA-X

pineapple07

Tipsy Prophet

7,400 Points
  • Heckler 50
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Bunny Spotter 50
PostPosted: Fri Aug 22, 2008 6:34 pm
Well at the time my dad was in the military and his office was underground and you needed codes, cards and other fun crap to get in. He had a meeting that he couldn't take me to so he asked his boss to watch me. His boss took me to a fricken convience store they had UNDERGROUND and told me to get anything I wanted in there. Man too bad that guy was shipped to France a few months later...  
PostPosted: Fri Aug 22, 2008 9:17 pm
I made pineapple poor gonk And I can't fry eggs either D: Cooking is hard for me xd

I get to hang out in mah dad's office on campus all the time xd It's mah chill space cause he's not in it when I am ^_^ heart  

churrlo

Iconised Ghost

PostPosted: Fri Aug 22, 2008 11:15 pm
churrlo
I made pineapple poor gonk And I can't fry eggs either D: Cooking is hard for me xd

I get to hang out in mah dad's office on campus all the time xd It's mah chill space cause he's not in it when I am ^_^ heart

i am also cullinarily challenged emo  
PostPosted: Fri Aug 22, 2008 11:20 pm
LETS TAKE A CLASS TOGETHER  

churrlo

Iconised Ghost

PostPosted: Fri Aug 22, 2008 11:25 pm
churrlo
LETS TAKE A CLASS TOGETHER

OK

Im a bit of a...fire hazzard though burning_eyes  
PostPosted: Sat Aug 23, 2008 12:14 am
how can you people get through life not being able to cook? D:

Cooking and laundry skills, or the lack thereof, never ceases to amaze me.

How people can keep from teaching their children or how children can just not learn is just.... GRAH. My children will be able to do their own laundry at age 8 and cook for themselves around the same time. I mean, come on. I was making ramen on the stove at 4 years old.

D: this distresses me. I mean, sure, I'm nothing fancy but I can cook and I can bake like a mofo and I do me some laundry but man. I would have thought more people would be good at or even able to cook.

teh sexiful nerdy

2,250 Points
  • Member 100
  • Signature Look 250
  • Peoplewatcher 100

Iconised Ghost

PostPosted: Sat Aug 23, 2008 12:26 am
teh sexiful nerdy

How people can keep from teaching their children or how children can just not learn is just.... GRAH. My children will be able to do their own laundry at age 8 and cook for themselves around the same time. I mean, come on. I was making ramen on the stove at 4 years old.

D: this distresses me. I mean, sure, I'm nothing fancy but I can cook and I can bake like a mofo and I do me some laundry but man. I would have thought more people would be good at or even able to cook.

Oh i can bake mean stuff, but i dont really count that as cooking, you cant really make a meal out of baking. Except dessert maybe. I dunno why my parents didnt teach me to cook more. Maybe i just was naturally uninterested in it. I can cook really plain stuff, and i can follow a recipe or instructions, but i cant actually make something from scratch, or if i dont have an ingredient i have no idea what to replace it with xd

I can do laundry though, thats not hard xd and i can sew good. I just dont like cooking, so i dont do it that much  
PostPosted: Sat Aug 23, 2008 12:35 am
well I also took home-ec three times in middle school, once I was the T.A. and did all the demos :]

and then I took international cuisine and seriously considered a course in patisserie [bad spelling D: ] but decided against it for floral instead.

teh sexiful nerdy

2,250 Points
  • Member 100
  • Signature Look 250
  • Peoplewatcher 100

X-BLACK-FIRE-NINJA-X

PostPosted: Sat Aug 23, 2008 12:43 am
Iconised Ghost
teh sexiful nerdy

Oh i can bake mean stuff, but i dont really count that as cooking, you cant really make a meal out of baking. Except dessert maybe. I dunno why my parents didnt teach me to cook more. Maybe i just was naturally uninterested in it. I can cook really plain stuff, and i can follow a recipe or instructions, but i cant actually make something from scratch, or if i dont have an ingredient i have no idea what to replace it with xd

I can do laundry though, thats not hard xd and i can sew good. I just dont like cooking, so i dont do it that much

You and churrlo just got your private cooking teacher! MEH xd
Just if you can teach me how to do laundry burning_eyes  
General Discussion

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 6 7 8 9 10 11 ... 16 17 18 19 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas