Welcome to Gaia! ::

Soquili Era

Back to Guilds

Tags: soquili, horses, breedable pets, pet horses, familiars 

Reply Chat and Plot Zone
Closed. Please see new thread. Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 6 7 8 9 10 11 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Mewsings of An Angel

Excitable Anubutt

16,725 Points
  • Cool Cat 500
  • Cats vs Dogs 100
  • Magical Girl 50
PostPosted: Sat Apr 02, 2011 7:22 pm
Would you start?
I'm awful at starting RPs.
XD  
PostPosted: Sat Apr 02, 2011 8:17 pm
Sure~ I have another I agreed start before that, so it may take a bit, but I'll PM you with a link when it's done.  

Lady_Ourania

Quicksilver the Archangel

Beloved Seraph

PostPosted: Sat Apr 16, 2011 5:02 pm
Lady_Ourania
YOU ARE FINE AND ADORABLE AND ILU. Don't even worry about it. I figured school was eating you up in one form or another. Even though that is my job. :< <3 If you have any problems with it, lemme know. I've pretty much cleared my RP plate otherwise.

SO, A MONTH(ish) LATER:

School = still eating me. I TRIED TELLING IT THAT WAS YOUR JOB, MY O-LING. I DID. crying

Currently I'm microediting my thesis, but I've been piecemealing the starter post for the RP and am almost done, so you can expect it in a couple of days. I'm so sorry for the continued delays.  
PostPosted: Sat Apr 16, 2011 5:47 pm
Darn that schooool, taking up my role. >( But seriously, sweets, don't fret. It's not like we're working on a schedule or anything. And you know me, I can take months at a time to reply with anything semi-decent, so I'd be a hypocrite if I expected people to get back to me nownownow. You've got other things on your mind, and I respect that they come first. So take your time, enjoy yourself, and good luck with that thesis!  

Lady_Ourania

Quicksilver the Archangel

Beloved Seraph

PostPosted: Wed Apr 20, 2011 5:02 pm
http://www.gaiaonline.com/guilds/viewtopic.php?t=21426909

BEHOLD!  
PostPosted: Fri May 27, 2011 2:36 pm
If you're still looking for a naive minion for Mephistopheles, I think my guy Croatoan could help out there. He was abandoned while still in his basket and believes himself to be the son of a forest god. He's incredibly delusional and verges on schizophrenic, so anything feeding the mythos he's created for himself will have him more than willing to be an unwitting pawn.  

Jynk

Cuddly Krampus

Lady_Ourania

PostPosted: Fri May 27, 2011 2:53 pm
Hrm, well, Meph could always use more ears and eyes on the outside. The trouble is that he's a bit volatile, and might fluctuate between seeing Croatoan's assumptions of his heritage as offensive or amusing. If you're fine with him talking down to your boy and generally being a beast, I'm up for it~ He may eventually decide that he's too unpredictable to be of prolonged use, if the schizophrenic-tendency is that pronounced, but it's really going to depend on how they mesh in the first place.

One other warning: Meph is not the easiest guy to rally a muse for, so I tend to take it a little slower with him when it comes to posting than I do with my others. If that's okay by you, then we can certainly get something going.

PostPosted: Fri May 27, 2011 2:59 pm
I won't mind slow posts. I'm a pretty patient person.

Croatoan hasn't had that much interaction with others, aside from two mares he thinks are spirits, so he's a bit stunted in the social department and probably won't realize Meph's talking down to him. Cro's one really bad (perhaps annoying) habit is that he speaks in third person and always with an honorific "the" before his name. He's a weird guy.  

Jynk

Cuddly Krampus

Lady_Ourania

PostPosted: Fri May 27, 2011 3:05 pm
Patience is definitely key with me, so I appreciate it. xD

And aw, poor boy. Everyone has their hang-ups, I suppose. Some more than others. We can just begin with them meeting and getting a feel for each other. Did you want to go ahead and start? I still have a few RPs I need to get to before I accept anything new, but I'm hoping to get on those sometime today.

PostPosted: Fri May 27, 2011 3:20 pm
::dropping some love like it's HOT.::  

Beejoux

Wrathful Demigod

Jynk

Cuddly Krampus

PostPosted: Fri May 27, 2011 3:24 pm
Sure, I don't mind starting it off. However, I'm aware that your guy is a bit stuck where he is, so I'd like to know where the best place for them to meet would be? Croatoan lives in a small glade in the swamp near the skinwalker graveyard. He doesn't travel much, but has been known to venture out of his territory. I just don't want to have them meet somewhere that Meph would never be.  
PostPosted: Fri May 27, 2011 3:36 pm
Don't you set my thread on fire with that, Beejoux. >(

Meph has his own guardian forest of sorts, sectioned off from the rest of the world and distinguishable from other woods. It's ever-moving, ever-changing, and has an imbued sense of sentience, at least to a degree. It's possible that Croatoan could wander into it purely by accident, as most of Mephistopheles' victims have done something similar. It's the getting back out again that typically poses a problem. You're right, though - he can't actually leave it, and he's severely weakened on the outskirts, so meeting him somewhere in the middle might be most conducive to him keeping his humor. If you need more specifics, let me know and I'll accommodate you as I can.

Thanks for agreeing to start, by the way. <3

Lady_Ourania

Beejoux

Wrathful Demigod

PostPosted: Fri May 27, 2011 3:45 pm
PfffT! This thread is already on fire.

And If Croatoan is joining the "family" it could be fun if Habibi met him. Since she's sort of stuck there anyways. xD  
PostPosted: Fri May 27, 2011 7:43 pm
You mean Meph's forest moves around? Or would Cro have to go to it?

I don't mind starting since it'll help out. Plus, if you have aim, you can find me there as Jynk Almighty if you wanna chat there, too.  

Jynk

Cuddly Krampus

Lady_Ourania

PostPosted: Fri May 27, 2011 8:02 pm
I do believe that Meph would purposefully keep his pawns separated. Doesn't want them collaborating, after all.

His forest is stationary in terms of its location, Jynk, but sometimes individual plants aren't precisely where they were a minute before, or that opening where someone wandered in has been covered by thick brambles and is impassable. Sorry if that was confusing. xD I'll keep your AIM screen name in mind if anything comes up.

Chat and Plot Zone

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 6 7 8 9 10 11 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff