Welcome to Gaia! ::

Fast Gold 4 Poor Gaians

Back to Guilds

A guild originally dedicated to helping earn gold that evolved into an awesome community of friends. Rekindling the flame anew! 

Tags: Gold, Contests, Anime, Chat, Random 

Reply *RolePlaying*
The battle of Light and Dark {players needed} Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 6 7 8 9 10 11 ... 42 43 44 45 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Polls
  Are Required
View Results

Drazilly

Omnipresent Stalker

17,950 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Battle: KO 200
  • Seasoned Warrior 250
PostPosted: Mon Sep 22, 2008 1:54 am
((Ahem, Drajira also used her magic to protect the city by making it seem it was not there also))

He was led by Fate. To the cliff and to the Aero Pavilion. He stepped in. It shot off. He remembered when he only could think of Drajira in this Pavilion and here it was happening again. He felt bound to the pavilion, unknown to him he had already met Seducia or Seduca. A perfume came from afar, trapping him in dreams of Drajira.  
PostPosted: Mon Sep 22, 2008 2:09 am
He climbed onto the pavilion feeling the memory of Drajira strong here. He dwelt in his memories of her and blanked everything else. He could even smell her perfume this was unusual for me but he felt the feelings for her rise and he knelt on the seat just thinking. He unsheathed his sword and tapped it a few times in idle thought.  

Lord Blade Icestorm

Drazilly

Omnipresent Stalker

17,950 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Seasoned Warrior 250
PostPosted: Mon Sep 22, 2008 4:20 am
He could see Ashenvale down below.

"He is not there"
"WHAT?" the King snarled. "The servant lied!"
"No, the battle just ended and someone dear to your son died!
"Who?"
"The most Royal Princess Drajira the Beautiful!"
"That princess? She is the most prettiest elf ever known!"
"Your son had a crush on her of course, i suppose you might have let him marry her afterwards but shes dead"
"Even i had a crush on her, i mean, know one knows her age!"

He went out to the Ashenvale gardens and went to the Ashenvale Life tree.
He touched it.
"Soon the War will start, one of Us have died. How can We win?"  
PostPosted: Mon Sep 22, 2008 4:41 am
What will I do? What can I do? I must fight to stop this war, so that nobody else may suffer because of the Wizards....thats it. I'll seek the Wizards out and do what I must to stop this and possibly reverse it. For you Drajira I will fight for peace in your memory.
He focused all his power into scanning for a vision, any vision of the Wizards whereabouts. He channeled all he could into seeing if they were still alive and if so where they were.  

Lord Blade Icestorm

Drazilly

Omnipresent Stalker

17,950 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Seasoned Warrior 250
PostPosted: Mon Sep 22, 2008 4:51 am
The King felt something.
"Will He replace her? No thats impossible! O just a Substitute" he relaxed.
"Then where is he?"
Above you my King
He looked up.
"Lerista! Get down here Now! Your in trouble! This is your father talking!"

((Ive got a question, can i use Ashenvale and Glenspire in a RP about the up coming War about the Life tree guardians? Its supposted to be after this RP))  
PostPosted: Mon Sep 22, 2008 5:05 am
((Dont see why not, you can go ahead and use it *smile*))
He looked down at his father and knew he might not see him again.
Father, things have happened that are beyond my control. Fate guides my hand and I must now choose my path.
He forms darkness around his hands
I am sorry my father for slaying my hunting party, they were my friends. But I must now discover what the road has in store for me so that I may fix what once went wrong. I love you father, and if you never see me again then I hope for that to be the thing you remember about me. Goodbye.
He then gathers the dark from around him and teleports himself to the forest outside and then takes off through the forest.  

Lord Blade Icestorm

Drazilly

Omnipresent Stalker

17,950 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Seasoned Warrior 250
PostPosted: Mon Sep 22, 2008 5:11 am
Kemashi looked at his son. The Tree glowed and he took to the skies.
((Revealed later or in Trees of Life: War))
"Son, i knew you had thoses powers, its a side effect." He said softly. "I myself have those powers and accidently killed your mother, thats worse than killing a hunting party."
He paused.
"You dont understand, because Drajira died you have a big job that wouldve lay in the hands of her. You are to be Ashenvale's Second Guardian."  
PostPosted: Mon Sep 22, 2008 5:23 am
To be its second guardian? But what was this I heard about Seducia or Seduca? You killed mom! I always thought......I understand. That is behind me though and this is now, I must find these Wizards and stop them. What is this second guardian speak?
He was frightened and determined and slightly confused all at once.  

Lord Blade Icestorm

Drazilly

Omnipresent Stalker

17,950 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Seasoned Warrior 250
PostPosted: Mon Sep 22, 2008 5:29 am
((Hehe, it feels weird hearing 'mom' since i live in Australia and we say 'mum'))

"Drajira was Glenspire's Guardian but she is dead. The Guardian is born at the same time as the Tree that lives in the city. But the new Guardian of Glenspire has not been born since Draea has no child, and even she is not of Glenspiren birth as i found out"  
PostPosted: Mon Sep 22, 2008 5:36 am
He lowers his head.
Her memory burns in my mind. What must I do to take her place? I will honor her. However who is Seducia or Seduca? I must know.  

Lord Blade Icestorm

Drazilly

Omnipresent Stalker

17,950 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Seasoned Warrior 250
PostPosted: Mon Sep 22, 2008 5:57 am
"Ah! Her! She makes us love who we do!" he said. "You might say she is the goddess of seducing!" ((You can tell by her name and in latin its similar so i cant use that))
The Ashenvale Life Tree stired.
"My Son, its time you went to the Tree of Life!"
Normally a Life Tree looks like a most magificent tree (it is even said that the beauty of the tree is the same with the beauty of the guardian) but the Ashenvale tree looked like, well an Ash tree. A brown glow came out of the tree, similar to the glow which was in the Glenspire tree. Two Glowing things infact. One was smaller and it held a sword.  
PostPosted: Mon Sep 22, 2008 6:01 am
A goddess? Great.
He looks towards the tree and sighs. When he approaches the tree he speaks to it softly.
You knew this was coming that is why you shaped me.
As he got to the tree he could feel its energy.  

Lord Blade Icestorm

Drazilly

Omnipresent Stalker

17,950 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Seasoned Warrior 250
PostPosted: Mon Sep 22, 2008 6:09 am
The Glowing Creatures turned into Seemly wooden creatures, ash wooden Creatures. The smaller one holding the sword came down from the tree. It had a pair of wooden wings. It Turned its beetle like eyes to him. It lowered its blade on both of his shoulders.
"You are now, Prince Lerista, Second Guardian of Ashenvale, I am Ashavan, Son of Ashavera and i am your dragon"  
PostPosted: Mon Sep 22, 2008 6:15 am
He bowed humbly before the dragon. When he raised his head again he looked towards it.
Tell me of what I must do exactly so that I may perform adaquetly.  

Lord Blade Icestorm

Drazilly

Omnipresent Stalker

17,950 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Seasoned Warrior 250
PostPosted: Mon Sep 22, 2008 6:19 am
((Well of to bed T.T))
"We must train" It said softly. "If we are to battle the wizards"
It fully came out, it was long and sleek. It handed him the sword. It blasted a nearby shrub with a brownish glow to show him he was serious.  
*RolePlaying*

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 6 7 8 9 10 11 ... 42 43 44 45 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff