Welcome to Gaia! ::

The Any Topic Guild

Back to Guilds

I will find you... on Gaia! :D 

Tags: friendship, events, hangout, literate, chatting 

Reply RP/Game
Fire and Ice (Roleplay) (Open) Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 6 7 8 9 10 11 ... 26 27 28 29 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Toxxic Poptarts

Fatcat

6,000 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Team Jacob 100
  • Tycoon 200
PostPosted: Wed Dec 17, 2008 3:41 pm
((Not really. Nice try though. And Lobo-chan, must I remind yo of your role in In Which Ice Flowers Cause Trouble? Read up on what's happening right now.
Hold tight, little kitties. I have to go to a concert, but when I get back, I will introduce a plot, and get this thing rolling! biggrin ))  
PostPosted: Wed Dec 17, 2008 4:06 pm
((it appears that the ruler of this land has intervened by killing the newly cultivated plot (see diagram below)
burning_eyes
^plot))  

PendragonX9

Toxxic Poptarts

Fatcat

6,000 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Team Jacob 100
  • Tycoon 200
PostPosted: Wed Dec 17, 2008 5:19 pm
((That wasn't' really a plot intro for me. Plus, I was planing one, but I was waiting till the right time, but I have no choice now.))
Kazumi looked at John. "Well, we'll have to decide on that. Spaghetti, Chicken and dumplings, or cereal? Or we could order pizza and subs." Kazumi said as she opened the refrigerator and the pantry, then pointed to a paper on the fridge.

Outside, Hazel watched over the group. She soon became angered as the fight evolved. She decided to go down to face the problem. In her elf form, her body slowly faded from the promised lands, and faded back on the earth. She looked like a levitating ghost, and her eyes glowed white. "SILENCE." Hazel yelled in a deathly voice. "THE FIGHTING WILL STOP." She pointed to Chase, "YOU WILL STOP WORRYING ABOUT YOUR CAR AND LET IT GO. THE WORLD IS IN DANGER, AND YOU ARE BEING SELFISH. I KNOW YOUR SINS, AND YOU ARE MARKED FOR DEATH." Hazel spoke the truth, and her eyes glowed brighter. "AND YOU." Hazel said pointing to Blu. "SPEAK THE TRUTH. YOU HAVE CORRUPTED THIS WORLD ENOUGH." With that, Hazel let in a fiery fury, and faded back into the promised lands.

((Now THAT'S the plot intro. Not how I planed, but close enough.))  
PostPosted: Wed Dec 17, 2008 5:28 pm
"well my vote is for pizza but I'm cool with whatever" said John suddenly he heard a voice boom across the city "wow you have really loud neighbors" he commented

((Hazel is scary...not quite how i would picture mother earth but to each there own i suppose))  

PendragonX9

Toxxic Poptarts

Fatcat

6,000 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Team Jacob 100
  • Tycoon 200
PostPosted: Wed Dec 17, 2008 6:24 pm
((xD She's angry. Of course she's gunna be loud. Didn't cha read the plot on the first page. dur. xDD ))
"Ok, pizza it is then!" She said, and walked towards the counter to get the phone. "Whoa. I don't have neighbors. The houses next to be are still for sale right now. This is a fairly new neighborhood." Kazumi looked out the window, and only saw fog. "I didn't see fog in the weather forecast today, but whatever." Kazumi said and closed the curtains. She picked up the phone, and then looked back over towards John. "I say large. What do you want on the pizza. We could get half and half. I'd prefer pepperoni on my half, and some banana peppers."  
PostPosted: Wed Dec 17, 2008 6:38 pm
{{All right, so it was a bit off my taste, but yeah, okay. Creepy evil mother natureit is}}

Blu gaped, then protested. "hEY! Wait a minute! I don't lie! I just steal stuff!" THen she covered her mouth, realizing she had made her mistake.  

Skorndrick

Gracious Prophet

4,750 Points
  • Married 100
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Tycoon 200

PendragonX9

PostPosted: Wed Dec 17, 2008 7:18 pm
(( twisted beware the wrath of mother nature for she will CONSUME YOUR SOUL!!! twisted lol))

"meat lovers" said John off hand "if you don't have neighbors then were did that voice come from?"  
PostPosted: Wed Dec 17, 2008 7:24 pm
((Yeah, sorry 'bout that in Ice Flowers... one thing, though... it seems hard for Lobo to do much in there since she doesn't really have awesome abilities 0.o; Anywho...))
Luphaea ducked at the appearance of the elf woman, her wings coming up to hide her. Even after the woman had disappeared, she just stood in a defensive posture by the door, eyes squeezed shut.
The fox was nowhere to be seen.  

Lobo-chan

Toxxic Poptarts

Fatcat

6,000 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Team Jacob 100
  • Tycoon 200
PostPosted: Wed Dec 17, 2008 7:26 pm
((Nooz. She's an elf. Not a cannibal.
@ lobo-chan;; I know, but we'll find a place for you in the plot.))
"Ok." Kazumi said and punched in the number to The Pizza Palace. "Um, Yes. Delivery.... Last Name? Oh. Umi...... Yes, my address should be on file........ Yes, I'm ready to order. One large pizza, half pepperoni and banana peppers, half meat lovers....... Ok, thank you. I'll be paying with cash...... Alright, bye." Kazumi said and hung up the phone. She placed it on the charger and looked at the window. "I don't know. And I don't want to know either. It's foggy outside, so why don't we have to tour now?" Kazumi said, trying to change the subject. She knew perfectly well what was going on. She walked and took a chair on the island in the middle of the kitchen. "The house is still pretty big, so prepare yourself."  
PostPosted: Wed Dec 17, 2008 7:42 pm
((...house =/= apartment...))
(((if she's an elf then technically eating humans isn't cannibalism)))
noticing that Kazumi was avoiding the subject John decided to drop it for now "sure sounds fun" he said simply  

PendragonX9

Toxxic Poptarts

Fatcat

6,000 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Team Jacob 100
  • Tycoon 200
PostPosted: Wed Dec 17, 2008 8:02 pm
((I call my condo a house sometimes. CAUSE IT'S HOME.
xD
I was seeing if anyone would catch that.))
Kazumi jumped up out of her seat and smiled. She began floating around the room until she came to the living room. A bar was set on the wall, with red bar stools, and dark red walls. A large T.v was hung on the wall, and painting we spread out here and there on the walls. A dark colored coffee table was in the middle of an arrangement of 2 couches and a recliner.  
PostPosted: Wed Dec 17, 2008 9:10 pm
((sorry... I've been away for a while)) Miyako blinked and woke up after a long nap. She felt her energy restored. She jumped down from the tree and looked around  

PandyChibi

Skorndrick

Gracious Prophet

4,750 Points
  • Married 100
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Tycoon 200
PostPosted: Thu Dec 18, 2008 2:20 pm
{{Technicall,y it wouldn't even be close to cannibalism because we're half-animal, remember?}}  
PostPosted: Thu Dec 18, 2008 8:35 pm
"nice place"

((lol couldn't think of anything to say sweatdrop ))  

PendragonX9

Skorndrick

Gracious Prophet

4,750 Points
  • Married 100
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Tycoon 200
PostPosted: Sat Dec 20, 2008 11:45 am
Blu stood up quickly and backed up so she was behind the car, then crouched and took out her Solar Gun.  
RP/Game

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 6 7 8 9 10 11 ... 26 27 28 29 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff