Welcome to Gaia! ::

The Newbie Supporting and Training Guild

Back to Guilds

The NSTG's mission is to provide a safe and educational environment for the fostering of newbies to productive Gaians. 

Tags: Guide, Support, Games, Newb, Help 

Reply ☆ Word Games
Deal or no Deal! Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 6 7 8 9 10 11 ... 28 29 30 31 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

roses are forever

PostPosted: Fri Feb 13, 2009 4:41 pm
No DEAL

You could have have all the money in the world but every time you hook up with someone you get pregnant.  
PostPosted: Fri Feb 13, 2009 7:10 pm
No deal....guys and pregnancy dont mix

You can be the creator of the next big trend but it will ultimately lead to a VERY untimely death  

Crimsonhellite

roses are forever

PostPosted: Fri Feb 13, 2009 7:49 pm
No Deal.

You could be famous but once you are famous you have a lot of poperatzi following you  
PostPosted: Fri Feb 13, 2009 8:14 pm
No deal, I'm not a people person. Very shy.

You could date any person in the world you wanted to, but you would have to be accompanied by your youngest sibling the whole time. If you're an only child, you have to be accompanied by your parents.  

Lewn

roses are forever

PostPosted: Fri Feb 13, 2009 8:24 pm
Deal! I have an older sibling who I would love to have on my dates!

You could be on survivor but you had to donate half your winnings to charity  
PostPosted: Fri Feb 13, 2009 8:28 pm
If I did win Survivor I'd do that. XD But... I'm not sure I'd want to do it. Extreme sports aren't too thrilling to me. I guess I'd say Deal for the experience though.

You can fly, but indoors you cannot land. (stuck to the ceiling/in the air)  

Lewn

roses are forever

PostPosted: Fri Feb 13, 2009 8:38 pm
No deal sad

You can fly but when you try to walk your feet feel like they are on fire  
PostPosted: Fri Feb 13, 2009 8:44 pm
Hm... if I can stand still without pain then it's a deal. :3

You never have to eat, drink, or even breathe to live, but whenever you eat or drink anything you throw it up an hour later.  

Lewn

roses are forever

PostPosted: Fri Feb 13, 2009 8:46 pm
Deal!

you could have any gaia item but you had to say mean things to a fat little kid  
PostPosted: Fri Feb 13, 2009 8:49 pm
Definitely no deal. I can earn stuff myself, but I wouldn't hurt a little kid.

You could trade lives with any of your friends, (and switch back at will) but you cannot talk to them ever again.  

Lewn

roses are forever

PostPosted: Fri Feb 13, 2009 8:52 pm
No deal
I like my life

You could have a million dollars but you have to run around your school naked once a semester  
PostPosted: Fri Feb 13, 2009 8:55 pm
O.O ... um...
You know what, I have no reputation left to screw up. Deal, but only if I can stop once the million is used up. XD

Um... let's see...
You could get a million dollars, but for everything you buy someone you really hate gets the same thing free.  

Lewn

XXXSweetkittyXXX

6,600 Points
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Somebody Likes You 100
PostPosted: Sat Feb 14, 2009 4:21 am
lol heck no deal. I would be annoyed if i bought something for like 1000+ dollars and then they got it free lol

you get to be the most attractive person in the world, but when you talk snakes fall out of your mouth.  
PostPosted: Sat Feb 14, 2009 11:23 pm
No deal unless they were A. not venomous and B. I didn't taste them. Then I might think about it cuz snakes are kewl.

You can turn into a talking animal of any sort at any time, but when you turn into a human you're deaf.  

Lewn

iToxicMoon

PostPosted: Sun Feb 15, 2009 5:36 am
If you could just close your eyes I'd help you pull the trigger...I'd have to see if you and I were made for something bigger...

User Image

no deal. I like hearing.

You can cure AIDS, but at the cost of killing one of your own family members.

...So take a breath and show me what you're made of...If I should fall into your arms then by your hand death will be done...

☆ Word Games

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 6 7 8 9 10 11 ... 28 29 30 31 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff