Welcome to Gaia! ::

Fast Gold 4 Poor Gaians

Back to Guilds

A guild originally dedicated to helping earn gold that evolved into an awesome community of friends. Rekindling the flame anew! 

Tags: Gold, Contests, Anime, Chat, Random 

Reply *RolePlaying*
maximum ride RP---accepting Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 6 7 8 9 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

have you read maximum ride?
  yes
  no
  I WISH I COULD HAVE A TALKING DOG!!!!
View Results

Daalt256

PostPosted: Fri Apr 03, 2009 2:46 pm
Jase felt the wind blow against him. Was he in the air? Was he dead? He felt the pain in the back off his head. Nope not dead yet. He started gaining a focus a reality as his vision cleared. He was being carried. He finally noticed who it was. "A-Akuma?" he said lightly. "Is that you?"

He looked down at the tracker. He watched as the dot was moving slower than before. He smiled and began to burst into speed toward them. He carefully navigated along the cliff face avoiding direct contact from behind them. Moving from his previous location to another with speed that made him hard to keep track off.  
PostPosted: Sat Apr 04, 2009 8:08 am
She smiled at him"Yes Jase,it's me.I'm going to pick up the speed a bit,there's nothing you need to worry about,I've got everything under control."She said as she began to go into her full speed run."You're as light as a feather."She joked with a giggle,it was true though."How are you feeling?"She asked softly.  

Summer Black Rose

Daalt256

PostPosted: Sat Apr 04, 2009 7:16 pm
As Akuma carried him, Jase couldn't help but feel a bit embarrassed at being so light but he gave her a smile. "I think I'll be alright but I have a strange feeling for some reason."

Slash discovered the rogue Eraser's body as well as AKuma's scent on him. He sniffed the air and dashed towards their direction. He morphed slightly to increase his speed but he still had a ways to go to catch up to them.  
PostPosted: Sat Apr 04, 2009 7:33 pm
"So do I."She said.She changed their path.She noticed a small change in his heartbeat as his face showed a slight tent of pink.She smiled at him."I may look small and weak but I'm very strong,especially when I or someone I know or love is in danger,as long as I'm not out numbered five to one that is."She said with a bit of humor as she held onto him more firmly.She increased their speed more,getting closer to her absolute maximum speed.Currently they were going approximently 80mph,a little more and she would reach the maximum speed she could do,150mph.  

Summer Black Rose

Daalt256

PostPosted: Mon Apr 06, 2009 3:53 pm
Slash caught a glimpse of them before Akuma increased her speed. He morphed more and increased his speed just enough to keep a visual on them. He was getting agitated for having to chase them alone but he knew his fellow Erasers would mostly slow him down.  
PostPosted: Mon Apr 06, 2009 5:07 pm
She looked behind them for a split second and caught a glimpse of an eraser that resembled Jase,before it morphed into an animal.When she looked back ahead she noticed a clearing."I wish you were in the condition to fly Jase.A clearing is coming up and we're being trailed by non other than an eraser,and you resemble him a bit."She whispered,just loud enough for him to hear.By now they were traveling 120mph and their speed was still rising.  

Summer Black Rose

Daalt256

PostPosted: Mon Apr 06, 2009 7:29 pm
Jase peeked over Akuma's shoulder and saw Kell. "Akuma if you could toss me into the air I may be able to get into the sky."

Slash began to snarl and increase his speed. He started running on all fours increasing his speed closer to hers. He caught a glimpse of Jase's black hair and gave a grin even though you couldn't tell through his morphed snout.  
PostPosted: Tue Apr 07, 2009 1:59 pm
While her brow furrowed,she bit her lip,thinking."Once we get to the clearing we can try.Just be prepared to crash incase it doesnt work."She said.At the end of the tree line there was an old oak.As they neared the clearing she jumped up into the trees untill she was in the old oak,she jumped up the tree skipping branches.As they reached the top she flip Jase over,preparing to throw him.When they were at the top she put him over her shoulder and hesitated a moment."Good luck."She said before throwing Jase,sending him in a straigh,upward,fast trail in the sky.  

Summer Black Rose

Daalt256

PostPosted: Thu Apr 09, 2009 6:36 am
Jase straightened his body as he flew like an arrow into the air. When he reached a high enough altitude he unfurled his wings and caught the air. He could see Akuma already on the move again. He looked behind her to see a blue Eraser. He flew towards Akuma's direction trying to keep a visual on her.

Slash was too distracted by the one running to notice Jase in the air. He was gaining speed slowly but slightly. Catching up to her. He smiled as he caught a scent of perfume on her. A female experiment. He gave another snide expression as he gained on her.  
PostPosted: Fri Apr 10, 2009 3:05 pm
She didn't move or look away until she was sure Jase didn't crash.Once she seen him flying,she sighed in relief and took off again,jumping from tree to tree.Within moments she was going full speed.  

Summer Black Rose

Daalt256

PostPosted: Sun Apr 19, 2009 8:18 pm
((Sorry for the long absence.))

Jase flew higher into the air. He kept his gaze upon Kell who was getting seemingly closer to Akuma's trail.

Slash broke through the trees. He ran ferociously toward his target. She had to be stopped if she had plans to save Jase.  
PostPosted: Mon Apr 20, 2009 5:59 pm
(It's okay.)

She was starting to lose speed,getting slower as time passed.It must be the climate.Forests are good for hiding but not to good for excaping.She thought to herself.She turned,heading for the open field.  

Summer Black Rose

Daalt256

PostPosted: Mon Apr 20, 2009 8:07 pm
Slash saw the girl's hair and increased his speed. He was close and now that he thought about it he was kind of hungry right now. He wanted to laugh so bad but knew if he did he would lose her.

Jase swooped down near the treetops. He was only a few yards away from Kell. He was waiting for him to make his move. If Kell tried to go for Akira, Jase would take him down before he even had a chance to lay a finger on her.  
PostPosted: Tue Apr 21, 2009 2:01 pm
Akuma reached the clearing and swiftly removed her coat,folded it and put in her bag,not losing a step.Now that the coat was out of her way and she wasn't in a forest,she began regaining speed.To both sides there was forest and caves,in front of and behind her was open land for miles as far as the eye could see.She had been moving for so long she was finally starting to persperate a little bit,and her breathing coming in pants.She took off her hat and swiftly placed it in her bag as well,once it was closed tight she adjusted the strap so the bag rested out of the way of her legs.  

Summer Black Rose

iDensity

Shirtless Sex Symbol

8,800 Points
  • Megathread 100
  • Invisibility 100
  • Popular Thread 100
PostPosted: Tue Apr 28, 2009 7:55 am
mathwl1020
You are taken as an infant, proclaimed as dead to your parents, to a building called the School. But to you its living HELL. Genetic DNA from other animals is mixed with your own genetics. Those who survive that part are lucky to be alive. You are taken out of the School to learn to fight and survive by a scientist who has taken to heart your misfortune. But all is not calm, the School has teams of henchmen called Erasers. Erasers are half human, half wolf. Besides claws and teeth, these brutes are also equipted with lazer-sighted guns and vehichles to their disposal. You and your mutant brothers and sister are highly intelligence and very strong.

! RULES !
1. NO being part wolf, unless you want to be an eraser.
2. no cybering. love is permitted.
3. No godmoding
4. No dieing, you are stronger than that
5. Have fun!

Hmmmm....puzzling  
*RolePlaying*

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 6 7 8 9 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items