Welcome to Gaia! ::

The Any Topic Guild

Back to Guilds

I will find you... on Gaia! :D 

Tags: friendship, events, hangout, literate, chatting 

Reply Community Lounge
Small Boobs Does It Matter?? Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

What do you think of my problem??
  Good
  Bad
View Results

LadiSilverfox

PostPosted: Sat Jan 24, 2009 9:11 am
heart Think I Am Sexy? heart Please Vote For Me

First off, Welcome to the ATG Dizzy.

I can sympathize with your problem. When I was in high school I was so depressed, I couldn't even justifying the bra that I wore. My mother took me to get measured hoping I had grown and that it would cheer me up...the sales lady said I was a 34 AAA...a training bra would be fine for me. I must have spent at least a week locked in my room crying.

But honestly, it was because my metabolism was moving so fast that I couldn't put on weight. As I got older my metabolism slowed down and I filled out. I look at the girls I went to school with now who were all filled out and now they are over sized cows because when their metabolisms slowed down...it was like a crash into a brick wall.

So if your a late bloomer your lucky, come end of college all those guys who jokingly turned you down will be kicking themselves because you turned into an uber babe when it mattered. XD

Ladi Quiz - heart - Ladi Johari - heart - Ladi Nohari

PostPosted: Sat Jan 24, 2009 10:29 am
shiny dollar
Phaeton
TieselGirl09
See most Guy's on Gaia are respectful and quite sweet but the Guy's in everyday life around my area are mostly arrogant swine-bag's!

x

Actually you're basing that assumption off of guys in the ATG. If this topic were in GGD or GED and especially the Chatterbox, then you'd have a huge flame war. Most of the responses would be along the lines of "Pix Plz!".

Actually, there was a thread like this in the chatterbox a while ago. And somebody wrote "hump, o sry, I meant bump"

See now that is actually quite gross.
Why do people have to do that?!

x

TieselGirl09

xDarkPisces

Opinionated Flatterer

12,725 Points
  • Buggin' 500
  • Super Jumper 500
  • That One Hero 500
PostPosted: Sat Jan 24, 2009 9:16 pm
Looking back a bit, I'd have to agree with Bass, for he put my views in about the most eloquent manner I've heard in some time.. Bollocks to 'em.

I can safely say I am one of those 5 nerdy guys. I used to be more fixated on large breasts, back in middle and early high school, but as time went on I found it more and more obvious that the breasts didn't make the girl. The girl makes the breasts. If she has nothing behind them, it doesn't matter if they're D's, A's, J's, or Q's ( eek ).

I'll tell you that you have nothing to worry about. For every a*****e there are five nerdy, sweet guys. And for every large breast lover there is at least one if not two or three small breasts lovers.  
PostPosted: Sun Jan 25, 2009 7:10 am
Guys don't have any problem with my wee little A's.  

xVallx

xDarkPisces

Opinionated Flatterer

12,725 Points
  • Buggin' 500
  • Super Jumper 500
  • That One Hero 500
PostPosted: Sun Jan 25, 2009 11:32 am
XD @ Wee little...

I'm surprised I'm even in this thread... it's very dangerous territory for me.

Test of maturity, I guess... sweatdrop  
PostPosted: Sun Jan 25, 2009 12:19 pm
(I'm gay and a girl but i like the guy avatars better)Size shouldn't matter if your boobs are small who cares if the person your with thinks that and wants you to do something about it then shame on them.if you want to do something about it lift weights it builds muscles there and makes them bigger and firmer.

o_OEverlastingStarO_o

TieselGirl09

PostPosted: Sun Jan 25, 2009 12:32 pm
x-Dark-Pisces-x
XD @ Wee little...

I'm surprised I'm even in this thread... it's very dangerous territory for me.

Test of maturity, I guess... sweatdrop

What do you mean?

x

PostPosted: Sun Jan 25, 2009 1:42 pm
o_OEverlastingStarO_o
(I'm gay and a girl but i like the guy avatars better)Size shouldn't matter if your boobs are small who cares if the person your with thinks that and wants you to do something about it then shame on them.if you want to do something about it lift weights it builds muscles there and makes them bigger and firmer.

Actually... that would probably make them smaller. All boobs are really is fat and mammary glands. If you lift weights or work on that area you're taking away the fat therefore shrinking them. They'll definitely be firmer though.  

Sanzoskitsune
Crew

invisible-weirdo

PostPosted: Sun Jan 25, 2009 2:02 pm
Sanzoskitsune
o_OEverlastingStarO_o

Actually... that would probably make them smaller. All boobs are really is fat and mammary glands. If you lift weights or work on that area you're taking away the fat therefore shrinking them. They'll definitely be firmer though.

Actually I heard that if you target your workout just right and build up the muscle behind the boobs, it makes it look a little bigger. It's not gonna be a drastic thing, but it makes a bit of a difference.  
PostPosted: Sun Jan 25, 2009 2:19 pm
This may seem completely irreverent, and potentially in bad taste, but I couldn't resist.
User Image

...Please don't kill me...  

Erverain

Enduring Loiterer

24,975 Points
  • Battle: Knight 100
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Brandisher 100

invisible-weirdo

PostPosted: Sun Jan 25, 2009 2:26 pm
XD
Lovely.

PostPosted: Sun Jan 25, 2009 3:17 pm
Erverain
This may seem completely irreverent, and potentially in bad taste, but I couldn't resist.
User Image

...Please don't kill me...

I have actually used that argument and won before.

Also @ Weirdo: The exercise that lifts the muscles behind the breasts does in fact make them look larger because it tightens the muscle drawing the breasts to a more upwards and perky, thus rounder position. However it only works if you have droopy breasts to work with at the start.

Ladi Quiz - heart - Ladi Johari - heart - Ladi Nohari

LadiSilverfox

invisible-weirdo

PostPosted: Sun Jan 25, 2009 4:10 pm
LadiSilverfox

As have I 3nodding  
PostPosted: Sun Jan 25, 2009 4:50 pm
I've actually used that argument before!

x

TieselGirl09

Blackie the Cow

PostPosted: Sun Jan 25, 2009 8:46 pm
invisible-weirdo
LadiSilverfox

As have I 3nodding

crying  
Community Lounge

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas