Welcome to Gaia! ::

The Any Topic Guild

Back to Guilds

I will find you... on Gaia! :D 

Tags: friendship, events, hangout, literate, chatting 

Reply RP/Game
Undakai Incorporated: Rolling Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 6 7 8 9 10 11 ... 14 15 16 17 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Roland Karloseth

Invisible Hunter

9,250 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Brandisher 100
  • Tycoon 200
PostPosted: Tue Apr 21, 2009 11:51 pm
Now it was Roland's eyes who grew to the size of dinner plates. The kunai had hit the man in the hand, gone THROUGH the man's hand... yet here we was, laughing. Roland didn't have time to react to the lighter being hurled at him, and he took the hit right in the chest, two inches above the solarplexis. The lighter bounced off of the bone, no doubt cracking the bone, and clattered to the floor. Roland gasped, and kicked the lighter away from him and Saverio. Roland then drew his gun and aimed it at Saverio's head and said "I've had enough of these games. Don't know what your going to do without your lighter now, but I guarantee you that if you reach into that briefcase of yours and produce another one of your surprise grenades, you will be shot."  
PostPosted: Wed Apr 22, 2009 12:44 am
Pisces' silence hung in the air momentarily before being broken by Erverain's shouting. Tsuji was still unsatisfied with a lack of a straight answer about the photo, but at least someone acknowledged it. He nodded slightly to Jimmy, while Erverain finished his statement and left.

He finally stood, tugged at his gloves slightly, tightening them around his fingers, and adjusted his, "Maybe I'll do that, Jimmy..."

He looked up at the towering building once again, squinting in the glare from the sunlight, "By the way, Stranger, my name is Tsujigiri and I stand on my own."

And with that he started for the building, noting that the crowd around it was receding and that they were giving off plenty of fear. Seems like there's something good happening this way.  

124-C

Saverio C.

4,200 Points
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Member 100
  • Gaian 50
PostPosted: Wed Apr 22, 2009 4:44 pm
"I stopped your Kunai without taking any damage! What makes you think that your bullets would be any different." Saverio bellowed into the stairwell as blood dripped from his hand. "Who even said I need my briefcase to handle you! I could have baked you earlier with that cigarette trick I pulled." Saverio announced as he held the punctured hand's outside (kunai point ) at Roland pulled his body back to throw a punch and gave his bleeding hand a swift punch ejecting the Kunai at Roland while ripping Saverio's hand open more. Yanking his hands to his sides he charged behind the Kunai with a smirk adding " Have that god damned Kunai back, and don't miss with that bullet. No matter how you hit me it's not going to end well for you."  
PostPosted: Wed Apr 22, 2009 5:56 pm

Pisces watched him go, not bothering to respond to the short quip of a response he had received. 'Alone, huh...' he thought semi-dejectedly. He looked over at the stall owner and spoke. "What's a guy to do in a town like this... I don't much care for big corporations... not if I can help it, but UndaCorp seems to envelope every aspect of life here..." He was speaking rhetorically, and didn't exactly expect the stall owner to answer... Jimmy was his name? He eyed the tentacles curiously. Interesting abilities those appendages seemed to have... He lost himself in thought, still pondering on what to do...

xDarkPisces

Opinionated Flatterer

12,725 Points
  • Buggin' 500
  • Super Jumper 500
  • That One Hero 500

Roland Karloseth

Invisible Hunter

9,250 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Brandisher 100
  • Tycoon 200
PostPosted: Wed Apr 22, 2009 6:58 pm
Roland asserted his command over time again, but this time he only slowed it instead of stopping it. He holstered his gun and reached out, catching the kunai by the handle. He then let time flow normally and jumped in the air, performing a spinning back kick that landed right in Saverio's chest.  
PostPosted: Wed Apr 22, 2009 8:55 pm
Saverio was paying close attention after the first two mythical dodges, and things seemed a lot less mythical and a lot more metaphysical to him. "Whoever he is doesn't seem to be moving any faster then a normal human but, the rest of the world is slower." He noted as the difference between how the man moved when he was grabbing the Kunai had slower body language then the kick to the chest that sent Saverio stumbling into the wall. "Well now it seems that you are not that special after all. Like most people you are just the product of your power. Using it for such material gains is really quite embarrassing." Saverio said as he dusted himself off. He would simply have to make a unsolvable puzzle for the man, so even stopping time would be pointless it would be rather simple with his pyrokenisis. Cracking his knuckles Saverio smirked as he muttered "You know you ******** up right?" as he reached into his pocket and in once swift motion pulled out a plastic bag with a box of matches inside, pulled two matches out, and lighted them both.

"Lets see how fast you really are." He said in a hushed tone as he tossed the box of matches into his pocket. Throwing the two matches into the air he created two basketball sized fire balls directing one at the man's chest and the other at his legs. He would have to turn this into a battle of endurance.  

Saverio C.

4,200 Points
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Member 100
  • Gaian 50

Sentama Lin

PostPosted: Thu Apr 23, 2009 1:17 pm
From nowhere, a large number of objects shot at the fireballs that Saverio created to target Roland. The object looked like miniature badminton birdies, or, perhaps, a rain of darts. In any case, the objects pierced through the fireballs, slowly but surely dispersing and dissipating them until, out of fuel and exhausted, they disappeared before hitting Roland. Lin smirked and jumped off the rail he was guarding, ready with his beam sabre and his computer, which now looks like a dart launcher of some sort.

"Well... It looks like I got here in time..." Lin said to Roland. "Thanks for keeping him busy for me."  
PostPosted: Fri Apr 24, 2009 1:37 pm
Saverio was really starting to get annoyed at this bullshit. Everyone was getting in the god damned way. First Lin and his cronies, then this Merc Roland with his little power, and now Lin is back again with an annoying invention that only seems to exist to piss Saverio off. "It's rude to force your way into a party Lin" Saverio said as his fire balls dissipated into the air in an anti-climatic fashion. "Now I guess I'll have to beat both of you here and now and go on up to where I want to be" he muttered as he kicked off from where he was a dove for his case. Fire wouldn't work, but concussion weapons weren't that easy to stop, and now he didn't have a reason to hold back as everyone was here.  

Saverio C.

4,200 Points
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Member 100
  • Gaian 50

Roland Karloseth

Invisible Hunter

9,250 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Brandisher 100
  • Tycoon 200
PostPosted: Sun Apr 26, 2009 8:43 pm
"Oh s**t, not again," Roland said, and dashed forward. He went down on his side and went in for a low kick, aiming to kick the briefcase away. He connected and kicked it down the stairs. However, he had also put too much power behind the kick, and he tumbled down the stairs after the case. Once he reached the bottom of that particular flight, he stood up and brushed himself off a bit. "Well, that was... pretty stupid. But at least I have the case now," he said, and grabbed the case.  
PostPosted: Mon Apr 27, 2009 1:57 pm
"Hey a*****e! Stealing is wrong!" Saverio yelled as he watched his case fall into enemy hands. He still has his secret weapon on him and another lighter, but the majority of his fun things where in that case. Taking one of the few remaining gernades from his suit coat he decide to abandon the suit case. "As much as I hate giving them such great works of art to study, I'd rather get up to weapons R&D and get done here." he thought to himself as he threw the grenade down the stairs meaning to collapse the stairwell itself. Honestly the results didn't matter to him because he had other problems with Lin. After the grenade tapped on the stair well he charged forward at Lin fist clenched and swung at the high level cooperate snob.  

Saverio C.

4,200 Points
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Member 100
  • Gaian 50

Sentama Lin

PostPosted: Mon Apr 27, 2009 2:24 pm
"Well... what a bold mo -- !" Lin was saying to himself before Saverio's fist hit home right into his stomach. He gasped for air as he flew toward the concrete wall of the stairwell then falling to the floor. He coughed for air for a quick second, pushing himself off the ground with his hands and his hover skates. Pressing a button on his computer-dart-launcher thing (in any case, people could see that it's multi-purpose and can transform) it morphed into a combination of a streamlined spiked gauntlet capable of launching the same miniature darts that dissipated the fire from before.

He cracked his neck before dashing toward Saverio to return the hit. The gauntleted hand aimed for the stomach as well, though he added something to his version of that same gut punch. As his fist moved closer and closer to his target, darts -- tipped with a numbing but non-lethal artificial venom -- shot out of the gauntlet.  
PostPosted: Mon Apr 27, 2009 4:07 pm
Saverio was a tough guy (the toughest ever according to him) but even he couldn't halp but wince as the spikes went into his gut, but then it didn't hurt, at all. "That's a bit unfair" Saverio muttered at Lin's exteneded arm as he grabbed it with two hands. Smirking because Lin's toxin hadn't locked his body down (yet anyway he assured himself) he put his whole body into turning. He was going to shatter everything he could in Lin's body with the walls and tossing him into one now was a start he planned to himself as he spun Lin with him

"Remeber it's not the wall that hurts lin, it's the sudden stop that hurts" he yelled his parting advice to lin as he let go of his arm and let gravity do the rest.  

Saverio C.

4,200 Points
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Member 100
  • Gaian 50

Roland Karloseth

Invisible Hunter

9,250 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Brandisher 100
  • Tycoon 200
PostPosted: Tue Apr 28, 2009 3:04 pm
Roland's eyes widened as the grenade came hurtling towards him, then bounced of the ground. Not really having time to come up with a more elaborate plan, he swung the briefcase and knocked the grenade down another flight of stairs, freezing time right before he hit it to buy some more time before it exploded. He then ran up to the fight between Lin and Saverio. Luckily for him, he had stopped time right after Sav had let go of Lin in his death spiral attack thing. He jumped up between the wall and Lin, braced for impact, and let time flow again. Lin slammed into Roland, who then slammed into the wall. "UGH!" Roland grunted, and hit the floor. "Cant keep this up much longer. My reserves are running a bit low, before too much longer I won't even be able to use the time stop anymore. Gotta finish this," he thought. He pulled his gun and aimed right at Saverios knee, and fired.  
PostPosted: Tue Apr 28, 2009 3:45 pm
The stairwell spun in spun in Lin's vision. He was feeling rather nauseous of the forces, the spinning, and the eventual release from Saverio. Closing his eyes and preparing for impact, he found himself hitting into Roland, which helped soften the blow, just as the grenade exploded a few floors below. He gasped and fell to the ground on top of Roland, his back resting on the wall as he slowly but surely fell to a sitting position.

He coughed up some blood; he was aching from head to toe. However, he still raised his gauntleted hand and continued shooting at Saverio with darts. These darts, containing the same non-toxic venom, also had peculiar blinking orange lights. Volley after volley flew from the gauntlet, scattering at and around Saverio, and Lin was trying to get up, very slowly, all the while.

He looked down at Roland for a second inbetween one particular volley. He needed to take care of his injuries as well, but couldn't afford to until Saverio wouldn't be a threat while he treated the wounds.  

Sentama Lin

Saverio C.

4,200 Points
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Member 100
  • Gaian 50
PostPosted: Tue Apr 28, 2009 8:36 pm
Saverio smiled as Lin flew helplessly into the wall, and then lost the smile when Roland appeared and cushioned the blow. "You two are VERY annoying." He got out of his mouth before he noticed Roland drawing his weapon, and Lin setting off an annoying volley of darts. He already had a counter measure ready in his head. He waited for the bullet to be hit by the hammer and then used the small fire from the burning gunpowder and sent an inferno from behind the hammer of the gun and sent his blaze at Roland. Of course Roland was a better shot then Saverio imagined. Even with what was probably some broken ribs he had the aim to put a bullet in the femur of a man at close range.

Of course the darts had drugged Saverio up pretty good so he wasn't going to feel it anytime soon. The flame was meant to burn two things, one Roland and two the briefcase containing all of Saverio's fun explosives.

((Sorry about the edit, It was a shitty post that had to be imporved upon.))  
RP/Game

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 6 7 8 9 10 11 ... 14 15 16 17 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff