I am so imaginitive oTL;;  
PostPosted: Thu Dec 16, 2010 5:34 pm
Awesomesause! We can try to figure things out there. XD  

Leopleuradon

Eloquent Hunter

Bouncy_Pineapple

Friendly Friend

PostPosted: Thu Dec 16, 2010 6:28 pm
I think if Rakko and Minuet are mates then Rakko should meet the family sometime. XD Also I completely lost their first RP so...  
PostPosted: Fri Dec 17, 2010 6:14 am
Here is their first RP!
We should actually probably just start a new one! XD
And it could be her introducing him to the Yectenehua Herd, since basically they're all her family and all. Rakko of course would be more then welcomed in the herd and all. I'll warn you right now that Melody is very protective of her kids when they bring 'mates' home, she flipped when Rondel introduced Crescendo!
But we should definitely get to it! >3

Leopleuradon

Eloquent Hunter

Bouncy_Pineapple

Friendly Friend

PostPosted: Fri Dec 17, 2010 4:24 pm
I think Rakko will join the herd. It seems like his kind of thing and he wants to be with his mate~ owo Could you set up the RP?  
PostPosted: Sun Dec 19, 2010 3:46 am
User Image
Hiya I have a second generation Pokemon hybrid (or half Pokemon if you'd like) colt called Mr.Specklebutt Luca.
(Luca doesn't know what a Pokemon is haha, nor does he know what the appendages on his head are for...it serves as a great blindfold for hide and seek or blindman's bluff.)

He is very cheeky, quite the prankster he likes to be the most annoying trickster he can be, but he is also very laid back and with him nothing should be taken to heart nor should you take him seriously unless this is asked of him.

He sometimes likes to act like an airhead know-it-all and finds it hard to admit when he's wrong. But he's very kinda and lovely to those who make friends with him.

Now and again Luca thinks he can see and sense people' Auras but no-body's sure whether it's all in his head or not, although his intentions are all good. biggrin

If Baroque is the sweetie you describe him to be I think that Luca would like him very much!! xD

Yumitoko II
Crew

Eloquent Genius

14,575 Points
  • Generous 100
  • Tycoon 200
  • Super Tipsy 200

Leopleuradon

Eloquent Hunter

PostPosted: Sat Dec 25, 2010 11:02 am
I'm soooo sorry for my lack of being around everyone. > -< I did remember my laptop for break, but my Mom used and killed the battery as soon as I got home. And when I went to find the charger, I realized I had left it in my dorm. Sadly....D:

BUT!!! Dylan got a laptop for Christmas so, I'll work on setting up an RP for you Bouncy as soon as I get in touch with Mindsend and Tiro and get the whole family together for the RP! X3

And Yumi I would absolutely love if you could start an RP for Luca and Baroque!! I think they'd make awesomesause friends!!!! X3

PostPosted: Thu Dec 30, 2010 11:54 am
Just to be clear, even though Baroque has grown up and all, I'll still be RPing him as a foal for a while! :3  

Leopleuradon

Eloquent Hunter

Leopleuradon

Eloquent Hunter

PostPosted: Thu Dec 30, 2010 10:32 pm
I miss RPing with my lovely Edel! So I'm kicking up her plots! Anyone is willing to throw some ideas around at her! <3

And poor Calibor just needs to get some RP started! So check out his little plot section and take him on! >3

Don't forget about the others too, if you're interested in any of them! :)

PostPosted: Fri Dec 31, 2010 12:03 am
Leo!
I just wanted to tell you how utterly thrilled I was to see Calibor's name up here! Thank you so much for taking him on and getting him out there!! Anytime you feel up to father son or sister brother or even niece uncle rp just let me know!!

Regal Renegade

Eloquent Elocutionist

Syaoran-Puu

Enduring Werewolf

10,275 Points
  • Team Edward 100
  • Object of Affection 150
  • Team Jacob 100
PostPosted: Fri Dec 31, 2010 12:47 am
I would like to offer Demon to help with Danae 'accident'.
He would happily fight..... and I can even see him leaving the stallion blind on purpose... saying something like = 'the last sight you shall ever see is me!' before using his large teeth to tear or his hoof to bash......

We could use RNG until that point, and when we think they have had enough fighting we could have Demon make him blind.....??

User Image

Also.... I am happy for him to meet Calibor. Calibor could steal something from him -we could discuss what- but either way Demon HATES it when anyone touches what is 'his' he will go after Calibor and he will not rest until he had what belongs to him back.
If we make it so that Demon is busy -and therefore can't hang around to punish him properly- he will likely just kick him once, or use his teeth to tear his rump just to teach him a lesson on who not to steal from.
This could be set when he starting out? Maybe he was a little sloppy back then?  
PostPosted: Sat Jan 01, 2011 9:12 pm
@Blind:: YAY! I'm happy you're thrilled! I'm sorry I couldn't have gotten around to him sooner! But I've been a scatter brain lately. lol Anytime you're up for some family RP, I'm certainly up for some! I can see Calibor wanting to be the best Uncle ever! lol

@Sya:: Ah thank goodness someone finally stepped up for Danae's plot! I've been skipping around that little detail in RPs for soooooooo long! D:

Now, we just need to figure out why Danae would end up in a fight with Demon. This is where I'm not quite sure where to go with it. lol Maybe this could be where we could add in Calibor? Maybe Calibor get's his rump kicked, and Danae steps in to defend him, without realizing that demon was just going to leave him be with one little kick. And well, it's a bit irritating to see someone random stick up for someone else? Maybe? I'm up for two different RPs as well, and a completely different way. This is just off the top of my head. X3

Leopleuradon

Eloquent Hunter

Syaoran-Puu

Enduring Werewolf

10,275 Points
  • Team Edward 100
  • Object of Affection 150
  • Team Jacob 100
PostPosted: Sun Jan 02, 2011 1:06 am
Sounds fine to me...... or another option is the two, were demon attacks D because he is just in a bad mood and wanting to attack something..... he really isn't a nice Kalona XD

Whatever is best for you.

Care to start?

Chat and Plot Zone

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas