Welcome to Gaia! ::

The Any Topic Guild

Back to Guilds

I will find you... on Gaia! :D 

Tags: friendship, events, hangout, literate, chatting 

Reply RP/Game
Secret of the Medallions Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 6 7 8 9 10 11 ... 23 24 25 26 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Sentama Lin

PostPosted: Tue Apr 14, 2009 6:45 pm
Connell disregarded Rain's comment, but not voluntarily. He was too focused on getting back up the stairs to where Tori, Tokk, and Karloseth were located. He was feeling a little better after getting halfway up, and thanking himself, secretly, that his body regained its life faster. He was, after all, almost always using his own life force.

He knocked on Tokk's door as well and waited for an invitation for entry, for he saw the door recently close.  
PostPosted: Tue Apr 14, 2009 6:50 pm
"Actually, this concerns Lilith too. I shall go get her. Actually, I have to find her, but... Oh well." Karloseth froze time and started searching for her. He eventually found her, and he released the flow of time. "Lilith, may I have a word with you, along with the others? It's a bit important."  

Roland Karloseth

Invisible Hunter

9,250 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Brandisher 100
  • Tycoon 200

Kerrigan_dragon

PostPosted: Tue Apr 14, 2009 6:52 pm
"Ok, Karloseth!" she called back, and sprinted after him quickly. She panted lightly when she caught up to him, and found she smelled strongly of gasoline and chemicals, only noticing it just now. She cast her eyes down when Tokk opened the door and she went and sat down immediately.m "Karloseth wants to talk, is all," she told him.  
PostPosted: Tue Apr 14, 2009 6:54 pm
he follows Connell to where everyone was and sat near Tori

"Hmm, ill winds indeed" he said calmly to himself. he was thinking about his plans and hoping they would work out for them, especially Karloseth  

Red Glacier

invisible-weirdo

PostPosted: Tue Apr 14, 2009 7:00 pm
She almost jumped when Karloseth appeared behind her. That's going to take some getting used to... "Lilith, may I have a word with you, along with the others? It's a bit important." She nodded and started to follow him while starving the flame in her hand of oxygen until it was reduced to nothing more than a wisp of smoke. They soon reached Tokk's room, where it seemed everyone else had gathered already.  
PostPosted: Tue Apr 14, 2009 7:12 pm

Tokk closed the stone door with a brisk wave of his hand and returned to his bed. The room was crowded and musty, so he waved his hand again and brought it down sharply, cutting a window in the rock wall. With the light and air flow, it was easier to breathe and be. He sat on his cot, stirring up a bit of dust, and nodded to the group. "Alright... we're all here, right? So... what's going on, Karloseth? You seem to know the most, man..."

xDarkPisces

Opinionated Flatterer

12,725 Points
  • Buggin' 500
  • Super Jumper 500
  • That One Hero 500

Roland Karloseth

Invisible Hunter

9,250 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Brandisher 100
  • Tycoon 200
PostPosted: Tue Apr 14, 2009 7:21 pm
Karloseth stood against a wall with his arms crossed, for this was the most comfortable pose for him at the moment. "Alright. Yesterday, after we were dismissed from training, I went back to my room. Upon arriving, I received this" He took both notes from Rain and passed the first one around. "I had planned on failing. I didn't mean to attack Sensai at all, I was just going to block until I got tired. I missed a block, a particularly vicious attack. I think Sensai was getting irritated with my lack of participation. Anyway, I KO'd him in one reflex hit. I didn't mean too. Later came the incident with the guy, and now here we all are." He said, and passed the second note around.  
PostPosted: Tue Apr 14, 2009 7:24 pm
"She's gone." Connell replied to Karloseth's statements. "We know that much. We also know that it has to be someone that can get here easily, and I believe we can make the assumption that it's someone with powers similar to ours."

He paced around the room silently, thinking. "Karloseth, do you have any enemies that you know of?"  

Sentama Lin

Red Glacier

PostPosted: Tue Apr 14, 2009 7:41 pm
"I think if you use your time medallion Karloseth we can find the finger prints of the person that wrote it, they're fingerprints would show up the most holding the paper down and folding it up and theirs would have been on there the most, if we can reverse time enough we can find who touched it first. and if we study the dust inside the note we can possibly trace any dirt traces of where they could have been when they wrote the letter." he proposed trying to both be projecting in his voice and be quiet. He thought most would have found his ideas to be amazingly dumb  
PostPosted: Tue Apr 14, 2009 7:48 pm
"I've fiddled with the medallion, all I can do is slow and stop time. I could probably speed it up too, but I don't know why I would do that. I can mess with the flow of time as long as it stays on the same forward path. It was a good thought though. Anyway, as far as enemies. I have a feeling that the attack isn't aimed solely at me, but at all of us. The less of us there are, the easier it is to deal with us if that's what they want."  

Roland Karloseth

Invisible Hunter

9,250 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Brandisher 100
  • Tycoon 200

Red Glacier

PostPosted: Tue Apr 14, 2009 7:53 pm
0-0Roland Deschain0-0
"I've fiddled with the medallion, all I can do is slow and stop time. I could probably speed it up too, but I don't know why I would do that. I can mess with the flow of time as long as it stays on the same forward path. It was a good thought though. Anyway, as far as enemies. I have a feeling that the attack isn't aimed solely at me, but at all of us. The less of us there are, the easier it is to deal with us if that's what they want."

he lowered his head a bit and sat down "I'll do research anyway" he said loud enough to be heard but got progressively quieter. he felt embarrassed for saying anything.  
PostPosted: Tue Apr 14, 2009 7:53 pm
"All of us, eh?" Connell replied, sitting back down. "In that case other people should've been threatened as well, unless, somehow, you're more than a threat than the others." He said with a nod. For quite a while he stayed silent, listening to what others might say or discuss about this. He shook his head after that while though and looked back at Karloseth.

"...Hrmm... As annoying as it is... there's an innocent life at stake here." He said, standing up and raising a glowed hand. "We can deal with who threatens you, or all of us, later. For now, we need to see if we can save the person's life." He smiled softly. "That is, after all, our jobs, right? To protect the peace?"  

Sentama Lin

Kerrigan_dragon

PostPosted: Tue Apr 14, 2009 7:59 pm
Tori drew out a piece of paper from her journal. "I have something similar, from a long time ago, but I don't know if it's related." It was another note, on paper just like the notes Karloseth had. It said "Go back where you came from, whore, or you'll come to regret it." "This seem like another threat to you, Connell?"  
PostPosted: Tue Apr 14, 2009 8:02 pm
"Can Tokk move boulders, Tori?" Connell asked with a tinge of sarcasm. "It's definitely a threat of some kind, but who is after us? Tokk, Rain, how about from you guys? Anything at all?"

Connell tried to remember any kinds of threats that were directed to him, but he really could not remember much. Sure, some people have whispered behind his back that with his training and powers he wouldn't make much of a medallion wielder, but yet here he was. He never had much stock in the opinions of others anyways for they were opinions, and people were human, and humans were irrational. Yet, he was human too.

He coughed a bit as he remembered that thought and waited to listen to the others. He was feeling a bit antsy though and would rather just move on to saving whoever was stolen from Karloseth.  

Sentama Lin

Roland Karloseth

Invisible Hunter

9,250 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Brandisher 100
  • Tycoon 200
PostPosted: Tue Apr 14, 2009 8:06 pm
Karloseth frowned "How long ago was this? Did ANYTHING bad happen afterwards?""  
RP/Game

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 6 7 8 9 10 11 ... 23 24 25 26 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff