Welcome to Gaia! ::

The Newbie Supporting and Training Guild

Back to Guilds

The NSTG's mission is to provide a safe and educational environment for the fostering of newbies to productive Gaians. 

Tags: Guide, Support, Games, Newb, Help 

Reply ☆ Word Games
'True anime fans' would support the industry! Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 6 7 8 9 10 11 ... 15 16 17 18 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Are you going to watch the Greg Ayres and/or the Nabeshin panel's?
  Yes.
View Results

A Nice Salami

Aged Member

8,400 Points
  • Marathon 300
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Person of Interest 200
PostPosted: Mon Jun 29, 2009 9:18 am
YennonCrow
AssNinja4759
So, just a little FYI, this is just a little taste of what I picked up on my anime splurging spree links are in ()'s:
Gantz (http://www.animespectrum.com/fxg023.html)
Melancholy of Haruhi Suzumiya (http://www.animespectrum.com/fxh012.html)
Love Hina (http://www.animespectrum.com/fxl003-4.html)
Mahoromatic (http://www.animespectrum.com/fxm006-7.html)
Please Teacher (http://www.animespectrum.com/fxo002.html)
Ruroni Kenshin (http://www.animespectrum.com/fxr008.html) (http://www.animespectrum.com/fxr009.html)
Samurai Champloo (http://www.animespectrum.com/fxs013.html)

It'd take forever for me to list anything, but you get the point.

Also, this is a bump for my A-P page (http://www.anime-planet.com/users/Richardoniichan/anime)
If it's on there, I approve of it. So use that as a measuring stick as to what I would rec and what I wouldn't rec.

I need to start getting ready to leave for Job Corps in 19 days, so I'm out!
Darkness beyond twilight,

Is that a legit anime site..? I can't help but notice that the covers of the animes I'm seeing aren't the same covers I've seen and bought off RightStuf.com or FastFoodAnime.com... they DO provide their address and phonenumber. BUT. When I read the Slayers season 1 page, it says it comes in English and Chinese subs. Chinese?? The legit stuff doesn't do that.

I've sent them an email. If they don't answer, I'll just assume they're another counterfeit site -.- bastards.

You didn't buy off that site, did you..? I doubt you supported the industry at all neutral check for the logos. Melancholy of Haruhi should have the BANDAI logo. The only one I recall off the top of my head.

Crimson beyond blood that flows.
No, i haven't put my numbers in yet, but thank you for pointing that out. if they aren't legit, i'll blank my account and just run with rightstuff, or buy from the companies directly.  
PostPosted: Mon Jun 29, 2009 7:15 pm

Phew. That's good 3nodding I always shop through RightStuf.com they have excellent prices.

YennonCrow

Married Sweetheart

10,100 Points
  • Novice Mage 100
  • V-Day 2011 Event 100
  • Millionaire 200

YennonCrow

Married Sweetheart

10,100 Points
  • Novice Mage 100
  • V-Day 2011 Event 100
  • Millionaire 200
PostPosted: Tue Jun 30, 2009 8:43 pm
heart  
PostPosted: Wed Jul 01, 2009 10:53 am
YennonCrow

Phew. That's good 3nodding I always shop through RightStuf.com they have excellent prices.

hmm... You wouldn't have happened to come across an anime titled "Peach Girl", would you? if you haven't heard of it, I suggest you watch it... if you are into high school drama / romance anime...

and, I think I'm gonna hold off on buying all of my anime.. I leave in 12 days, so I'll buy everything a couple weeks before I come back for winter break, and then just sit at home and indulge myself. :3  

A Nice Salami

Aged Member

8,400 Points
  • Marathon 300
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Person of Interest 200

YennonCrow

Married Sweetheart

10,100 Points
  • Novice Mage 100
  • V-Day 2011 Event 100
  • Millionaire 200
PostPosted: Wed Jul 01, 2009 4:33 pm
AssNinja4759
YennonCrow

hmm... You wouldn't have happened to come across an anime titled "Peach Girl", would you? if you haven't heard of it, I suggest you watch it... if you are into high school drama / romance anime...

and, I think I'm gonna hold off on buying all of my anime.. I leave in 12 days, so I'll buy everything a couple weeks before I come back for winter break, and then just sit at home and indulge myself. :3

yeah, I've been watching Peach Girl On Demand. New episodes will be up on the 3rd, along with Suzuka and Case Closed.

btw, I looked at your list of animes again. Have you already pre-watched Love Hina..? Its friggon terrible -.- I read the manga, and its SO awesome. So I thought the anime would be awesome too. Very wrong stare voice actors suck, the show was cut in half and hastily thrown together, people and characters changed... it makes me mad! gonk However. The anime by the same manga creator Negima! is awesome. I totally suggest that one. And if you have the cash, read the Love Hina manga. It rocks!

PostPosted: Thu Jul 02, 2009 10:38 am
YennonCrow
AssNinja4759
YennonCrow

yeah, I've been watching Peach Girl On Demand. New episodes will be up on the 3rd, along with Suzuka and Case Closed.

btw, I looked at your list of animes again. Have you already pre-watched Love Hina..? Its friggon terrible -.- I read the manga, and its SO awesome. So I thought the anime would be awesome too. Very wrong stare voice actors suck, the show was cut in half and hastily thrown together, people and characters changed... it makes me mad! gonk However. The anime by the same manga creator Negima! is awesome. I totally suggest that one. And if you have the cash, read the Love Hina manga. It rocks!

i have already seen it. if it's on there as 'watched' then yea. didn't really care too much for it, but i've been watching Peach Girl on FUNi's youtube, and i'm up to 17. as soon as i'm done watching i'm gonna buy it. :3  

A Nice Salami

Aged Member

8,400 Points
  • Marathon 300
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Person of Interest 200

A Nice Salami

Aged Member

8,400 Points
  • Marathon 300
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Person of Interest 200
PostPosted: Thu Jul 02, 2009 10:41 am
heart heart heart  
PostPosted: Thu Jul 02, 2009 6:18 pm

heart

YennonCrow

Married Sweetheart

10,100 Points
  • Novice Mage 100
  • V-Day 2011 Event 100
  • Millionaire 200

doomboy55

PostPosted: Fri Jul 03, 2009 1:59 pm
YennonCrow
AssNinja4759
YennonCrow

You mean the subbed negima or the dubbed one? The dubbed voices in negima are bad IMO.  
PostPosted: Fri Jul 03, 2009 11:59 pm
doomboy55
YennonCrow
AssNinja4759
YennonCrow

You mean the subbed negima or the dubbed one? The dubbed voices in negima are bad IMO.

I completely disagree with you. You're free to your opinion. But my opinion is Greg Ayres, Luci Christian, and all the other voice actors did an excellent job. Luci plays the best angry people, and for someone who does not have an english accent, Greg did a good job at portraying one.

YennonCrow

Married Sweetheart

10,100 Points
  • Novice Mage 100
  • V-Day 2011 Event 100
  • Millionaire 200

YennonCrow

Married Sweetheart

10,100 Points
  • Novice Mage 100
  • V-Day 2011 Event 100
  • Millionaire 200
PostPosted: Sun Jul 05, 2009 6:41 am

heart

PostPosted: Sun Jul 05, 2009 2:59 pm
heart heart heart
ZOMGILURVEANIME

heart heart heart  

A Nice Salami

Aged Member

8,400 Points
  • Marathon 300
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Person of Interest 200

A Nice Salami

Aged Member

8,400 Points
  • Marathon 300
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Person of Interest 200
PostPosted: Mon Jul 06, 2009 7:19 pm
ZOMG YOU LURVE ANIME ALSO? SO DO I!!  
PostPosted: Wed Jul 08, 2009 10:59 pm

heart

YennonCrow

Married Sweetheart

10,100 Points
  • Novice Mage 100
  • V-Day 2011 Event 100
  • Millionaire 200

YennonCrow

Married Sweetheart

10,100 Points
  • Novice Mage 100
  • V-Day 2011 Event 100
  • Millionaire 200
PostPosted: Wed Jul 08, 2009 11:49 pm

News.

Anime Insider is no longer being published. Read about it here.

Shojo Beat is no longer being published. Read about it here.

☆ Word Games

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 6 7 8 9 10 11 ... 15 16 17 18 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces