Welcome to Gaia! ::

The Newbie Supporting and Training Guild

Back to Guilds

The NSTG's mission is to provide a safe and educational environment for the fostering of newbies to productive Gaians. 

Tags: Guide, Support, Games, Newb, Help 

Reply ☆ Chatterbox
THE BAR [The NSTG RP] Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 6 7 8 9 10 11 ... 334 335 336 337 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

What can I get you?
  A drink, please!
  I'm looking for someone.
  Directions?
  I see you also serve snacks...
  A field of cornflowers.............
View Results

Sir_Pal

PostPosted: Fri Nov 25, 2005 9:17 pm
"And here I thought this was going to be a tough job."  
PostPosted: Fri Nov 25, 2005 10:13 pm
"Same here...but no one seems to come in!" Cally threw back her head and laughed.
"I'm going to clean to get all this energy out of me." She announced to no one in particular. Grabbing a broom, she bounced out of the kitchen and into the bar. Flicking on the raido, she began to sweep, singing under her breath.  

Callowyn of Calypso

Crayola Crayon Cookies

PostPosted: Sat Nov 26, 2005 12:33 pm
"hey you guys!" mj said as she suddenly walked into the bar. "sorry i just suddenly disappeared with out warning! i had to go visit someone for thanksgiving ((AND THERE WERE NO COMPYS)). i missed you all!" mj started singing the songs in her head as they were played on the radio.  
PostPosted: Sat Nov 26, 2005 2:13 pm
cjcard21
"hey you guys!" mj said as she suddenly walked into the bar. "sorry i just suddenly disappeared with out warning! i had to go visit someone for thanksgiving ((AND THERE WERE NO COMPYS)). i missed you all!" mj started singing the songs in her head as they were played on the radio.

"We missed ya!" Cally shouted over the music. As a new song came on, Cally suddenly leapt to her feet and began using the broom as an air guitar, head bashing along with the music.  

Callowyn of Calypso

Crayola Crayon Cookies

PostPosted: Sat Nov 26, 2005 2:38 pm
Callowyn of Calypso
cjcard21

"We missed ya!" Cally shouted over the music. As a new song came on, Cally suddenly leapt to her feet and began using the broom as an air guitar, head bashing along with the music.

mj sat down, looked at her, and laughed. she started playing drums in her seat.  
PostPosted: Sat Nov 26, 2005 3:12 pm
He just sat there playing all the different solitaire games he knew repeatedly untill he won each of them at least once.  

Sir_Pal

Callowyn of Calypso

PostPosted: Sat Nov 26, 2005 9:47 pm
Sir_Pal
He just sat there playing all the different solitaire games he knew repeatedly untill he won each of them at least once.

Cally plopped down in a seat next to him.
"C'mon, don't be such a sour-sport. Come dance with us!" She grinned wickedly.
"There's no one here, anyway."  
PostPosted: Sat Nov 26, 2005 10:56 pm
"Who said I was being sour? I'm just sitting here enjoying a few games of cards?"  

Sir_Pal

Callowyn of Calypso

PostPosted: Sat Nov 26, 2005 10:59 pm
Sir_Pal
"Who said I was being sour? I'm just sitting here enjoying a few games of cards?"

"I say you're being sour." Cally pouted.
"Just come dance with us for ONE song. Only one. Then you can go back to your riveting and exciting game of cards."  
PostPosted: Sun Nov 27, 2005 12:19 am
Seeing that he would not be able to get Cally to leave untill he gave in, he got up and joined her for ONE dance.  

Sir_Pal

Crayola Crayon Cookies

PostPosted: Sun Nov 27, 2005 10:49 am
"yay! the sour chef gave up his solitary games of solitar!!" mj said grabbing a spoon and singing into it as if it were a microphone.  
PostPosted: Sun Nov 27, 2005 11:28 am
Sir_Pal
Seeing that he would not be able to get Cally to leave untill he gave in, he got up and joined her for ONE dance.

Cally did some major headbashing with her broom guitar, and started sliding around on the floor on her socks. Suddenly, she tripped, and crashed into the bar. A shriek of giggling followed, by an "It's ok, I'm alright, thanks for asking."  

Callowyn of Calypso

Crayola Crayon Cookies

PostPosted: Tue Nov 29, 2005 5:28 pm
mj saw cally crash. as much as she tried, she could not hold back her laughter. she laughed so hard, she fell out of her chair and fell on the floor. she rolled around, face redder than her hair. "im sorry" she tried saying between laughter. "i cant help it!"  
PostPosted: Wed Nov 30, 2005 7:36 pm
cjcard21
mj saw cally crash. as much as she tried, she could not hold back her laughter. she laughed so hard, she fell out of her chair and fell on the floor. she rolled around, face redder than her hair. "im sorry" she tried saying between laughter. "i cant help it!"

Cally giggled, and sat up. Her pilot's goggles were askew, but otherwise, she was fine.
"I'm bored again. What are we supposed to do when no one orders anything?"  

Callowyn of Calypso

Sir_Pal

PostPosted: Wed Nov 30, 2005 7:38 pm
"PARTY!!!"  
☆ Chatterbox

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 6 7 8 9 10 11 ... 334 335 336 337 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games