Welcome to Gaia! ::

The Any Topic Guild

Back to Guilds

I will find you... on Gaia! :D 

Tags: friendship, events, hangout, literate, chatting 

Reply RP/Game
A Thiefs Tale (open and always accepting) NEEDS PEOPLE!!!!!! Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 6 7 8 9 10 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Would you join?
  Hell yez!!!! (thank you!)
  No, i wants teh moonay!! (poll whore)
  Maybe...(ok)
  I HAVE A PET ROCK NAMED RICKI!!! (I shall kill your pet rock, bwahahaha)
View Results

CR Kyrie

PostPosted: Sun Sep 27, 2009 7:24 am
He wasn't terribly comfortable about leaving the girl passed out on the bar like she was, but then again, she was safer under the barkeeper's watch than anywhere else. That was the terrible thing about the world these days; your safety was put in the hands of the most irreputable people, and they were more trustworthy than the boy with a golden record.

He stood up and made his way outside to the alley, where the boy still stood, watching something. Not knowing what it was, Ranuu decided to just ignore it.
"So," he said, idly lighting up a cigarette, "you know my name, and you know what I am, but that's an advantage you have over me. Who are you, and what are you?"  
PostPosted: Sun Sep 27, 2009 10:50 pm
feeling Ranuu's approach, John turned toward him and listened to what he had to say. "you can call me John" he replied "as for what i am that is knowledge that even those who have earned a great deal more of my trust then you go without."  

PendragonX9

CR Kyrie

PostPosted: Tue Sep 29, 2009 6:50 pm
So, this 'John' character wasn't going to cooperate. In the centuries he'd lived, Ranuu had learned many things. One of these things had been the proper place and use of coercion. He knew that, if he was going to be traveling with this man, and the situation certainly seemed to warrant this assumption as correct, he direly needed to know certain things about him. Whatever steps he might need to take to accomplish this goal, he didn't have a problem taking.

"John," he said, sighing and slipping one hand behind him, his voice remaining calm and confident throughout the rest of what he was to say, "we both know that I'm going to find this out. I've been alive much longer than you know, and I've seen my fair share of things. This dark mark on my face is a slowly-spreading curse put on me by a mage in the 1730s. A Drachezauberei, as the Germans called him. He had powers gifted to him by the dragons. I killed him shortly after.

"My point is this. I don't have time to waste on formalities with you. Curiosity is a rare thing for me anymore, and you're the first thing I haven't been able to explain in decades. If you're not going to give up this little secret out of good faith,"
he pulled out and trained a seemingly-insignificant handgun (with obvious modifications) on the man, and pulled back the hammer, "then I won't allow you to live long enough to find any of my own weaknesses."

The next words, he spoke in a language long-forgotten. It had first been used by Roman 'dragonwhisperers', when the dragons had let their presence be known to humans. Afterward, the dragons would erase all sign of their presence save for a few scattered references, such as paintings that they admired. "Byr tsaelaria saes pandryli si vaeraeli cyrn eilryn. Pandrylaen, os pai mael yn ryb."

(Translated: Dragons do not carelessly allow their presence known. Speak, dragonborn, or die like your kin.)  
PostPosted: Tue Sep 29, 2009 11:24 pm
John raised an eyebrow at the gun but remained quite relaxed "as i believe i mentioned before i was raised by scholars so i can say with a fair matter of certainty that dragons disappeared well before the 1700s, and even if they hadn't i don't think they go around giving out magic so this mage of yours was probably lieing." he replied "as for this gun you are so pointedly waving at me i can't say that it inspires me to trust you any more especially since i have treated you with nothing but respect and courtesy, so i am no more inclined to tell you anything about myself then before, less in fact." sitting on a cleaner patch of ground John mad himself comfortable and continued in a slightly more cocky voice "as for weaknesses your a vampire it's not exactly hard to figure out. and by the way if whatever that gibberish your spouting is a spell it isn't working."  

PendragonX9

infinite_personalities101

PostPosted: Thu Oct 01, 2009 6:18 pm
((random cut-in but o well, HAPPY BIRTHDAY RANUU!!!!! XD))  
PostPosted: Wed Oct 07, 2009 12:09 am
((hello?))  

PendragonX9

PostPosted: Fri Oct 09, 2009 2:55 am
((It's quiet in here, again we need more people....we do have a new one, but he hasn't posted yet"  
PostPosted: Fri Oct 09, 2009 3:17 pm
((did Ranuu die?))  

PendragonX9

PostPosted: Fri Oct 09, 2009 5:39 pm
((I don't know.....I hope not....))  
PostPosted: Sun Oct 11, 2009 6:46 pm
((i must admit a certain amount of annoyance since we are coming up on two weeks without a post from him))  

PendragonX9

PostPosted: Sun Oct 11, 2009 6:54 pm
((he's on though, and it says he's in forums, but he's not posting >.<))  
PostPosted: Mon Oct 12, 2009 5:56 pm
((who is this mysterious other person that you say will post?))  

PendragonX9

PostPosted: Wed Oct 14, 2009 3:44 pm
((a friend of mine, his profile is on the first page with us. he doesn't know how to start posting yet))  
PostPosted: Sat Oct 17, 2009 8:55 am
((Wow, a certain amount of annoyance. I'll remember that when I'm in the desert fighting for your right to speak, Pen. I will.))

The boy was a cheeky b*****d, Ranuu would give him that. It wasn't every day that someone would stare at a gun and be completely relaxed, especially if they knew that the man behind the gun had killed many others over the course of the last 700 years. There was a certain level of realism and believability to a person who flinched or seemed unnerved at the sight of a gun, especially a loaded one pointed in his direction.

So Ranuu didn't believe him.

"I've had just about enough of your sarcastic comments, John," the vampire said, putting particular emphasis on the name. "I've met the dragons. I was there when they left. I know the taste of their magic, and I haven't felt it in centuries.

"If your parents really were scholars with an emphasis on the mythos of dragons, they -and by proxy you- would know that there is a certain throwback in less than one percent of dragon births. The throwback takes the shape of a man. This Drachezauberei was a dragonborn, not just a man with powers granted to him.

"Now, I will tell you one more time,"
Ranuu said, his aim steady, "you will tell me what I want to know, or you will not see tomorrow."  

CR Kyrie

PostPosted: Sat Oct 17, 2009 3:22 pm
((Ranuu are you serious? You're really in Iraq?????? OMG! I am soooooo sorry!!! Thank you sooooo much for fighting for our rights!! You guys are doing great, but it's sad that you're there....Come home back to the states safely!!!!!!!! Good luck!!!!))  
RP/Game

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 6 7 8 9 10 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff