Welcome to Gaia! ::

Soquili Era

Back to Guilds

Tags: soquili, horses, breedable pets, pet horses, familiars 

Reply Chat and Plot Zone
[Open] EVERYONE. PLOTS. PLZ. Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 6 7 8 9 10 11 ... 17 18 19 20 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit
mindsend rolled 1 10-sided dice: 7 Total: 7 (1-10)

mindsend
Vice Captain

Ghost Trash

17,975 Points
  • Waffles! 25
  • Bold Squire 75
  • Dragon Master 50
PostPosted: Sun Oct 18, 2009 12:44 pm
Im gonna roll to see who'd RP with Maion first, Puu, since you didn't specify anyone. 8'D

1. Tulgey Cat
2. Praetoria
3. Mecho Amachi
4. Kaliska
5. Cuauhcoatl
6. Anjanas
7. Wenopa
8. Chantesuta
9. Cephy o'Pod
10.Habanera Amachi (girl)/Cabriole Amachi (boy)  
PostPosted: Sun Oct 18, 2009 1:05 pm
Well! Wenopa barely know's anybody. Perhaps he and Maion can become friends. Got any plot ideas in particular you'd like to chat about between the two?  

mindsend
Vice Captain

Ghost Trash

17,975 Points
  • Waffles! 25
  • Bold Squire 75
  • Dragon Master 50

Syaoran-Puu

Enduring Werewolf

10,275 Points
  • Team Edward 100
  • Object of Affection 150
  • Team Jacob 100
PostPosted: Sun Oct 18, 2009 1:43 pm
mindsend
Well! Wenopa barely know's anybody. Perhaps he and Maion can become friends. Got any plot ideas in particular you'd like to chat about between the two?
Wenopa is pretty!! =D

Ok lets see.....
  • He could meet Wenopa while Sengdroma is training to become a warrior, during this time he is a little unstable and believes that he has lost her forever.... so he goes looking for a gift, something that could help win her over and help her see the reasons WHY he had to leave her there -he didn't want her to have any distractions- what he didn't know was when he left her she was actually pregnant (this is why the plot is on hold... they have not had any luck yet in the child department XD), so it turns out thats the reason why she is sooooooo pissed off at him! Anyways maybe he can help Maion to find something... a gift, a flower.... whatever that he can offer a peace treaty between Seng and Maion.
  • Or we could have Maion help Wenopa with something?
  • Another option could be that they become friends, maybe he could meet him and become friends? Not sure what kind of plot we could come up with.... I am more than willing to put a foal in danger and have the pair of them of try and figure out how to save them or something?? (Poor Racardo -the foal I will offer as bait)
  • You got any ideas???

PostPosted: Sun Oct 18, 2009 4:33 pm
Well! Wenopa is well versed in plantlife, so the hunt for the perfect gift for her that won't wilt before Maion arrives would be an interesting start. However, having them discover a foal in danger in the process would make it more then just two guys hunting for flowers trying to figure out how to transport it alive. And, in the process, Racardo may gain some more connections in the rp process. o3o  

mindsend
Vice Captain

Ghost Trash

17,975 Points
  • Waffles! 25
  • Bold Squire 75
  • Dragon Master 50

Katjive

PostPosted: Sun Oct 18, 2009 9:39 pm
Surrogate/Donor And Plot information

Mare/Stallion: Harmony
User Image

History: She's the only grounded offspring from the pairing of Nirvana and Symphony. She's musically inclined, but feels shy about sharing her gifts and talents with others.

After falling in love with Astrophel, he will pair with another mare, causing her a significant deal of confusion and hurt. She will believe he doesn't love her any more, although it is really the manifestation of his alter ego, "Asty" who beds another mare. Astrophel loves her truly, but didn't confide in her the secret of his dual-personality.

Feeling rejected, Harmony will leave, choosing to wander the earth to soothe her aching soul. While on her travels, she will find out about Astrophel's dual personality, and will feel at ease about the whole affair. Although, as free-spirited as she is, she will want to continue her travels, merely sending word back to Astrophel of her general whereabouts, along with a request for him to come to her location.

(If the surrogate plot comes before this event happens, she could discover Astrophel's alter-ego through some other event, perhaps he would "snap" while in her presence, thus leading her to feel the same sort of feelings of rejection.)

Personality: Stoic-minded like her father, she has a gently warm, noble personality (reminiscent of her mother) buried beneath her somewhat silent outward appearance.

Plot Concepts surrounding the surrogacy/donor: While continuing her travels, before Astrophel finds her, she will stumble upon Cuah and Ikinya. Struck by the love between the two, and their inability to conceive children, she offers herself as a surrogate for the two, promising to stay in the clearing with them until the foals are born. Afterwards, she will say goodbye to the foals, leaving with Astrophel when he arrives to bring her home.

Astrophel himself might never find out about the foals, as Harmony would see no real need to tell him. After all, they aren't his foals, and they aren't hers (at least in her mind). She will, however, have formed a friendship with Cuah and Ikinya after spending so much time with them, so she will come back to visit the couple and their kids.

Any Additional information: (This does have something to do with Harmony, at the end. xD) Do you remember the plot we were planning with Paradox? Well, I was thinking that if we set that plot sort of before and during Sapphire's surrogacy plot, that would be interesting. Paradox could run into Cuah, think he's nuts for acting the way he does, and saying the things he does, and then go home. After Sapphire vanishes in his neck of the woods (he'll be tracking her after she goes missing), he might put two and two together and go look for her at Cuah's home. He'll find her there, and decide to stay with her throughout her pregnancy, just as moral support, and to be a strong shoulder she can lean on.

Harmony could come in afterwards, perhaps finding Cuah and Ikinya by running into Paradox or Sapphire beforehand. Harmony would be seeking to gain wisdom on her travels, and who to gain knowledge from than the Angeni of Learning?

Or, if Harmony's plot would come first, and thus running into Doxy/Sapphire would do no good, we could just say that she randomly found them somehow, or through someone else who knew of Cuah.  
PostPosted: Mon Oct 19, 2009 2:04 am
mindsend
Well! Wenopa is well versed in plantlife, so the hunt for the perfect gift for her that won't wilt before Maion arrives would be an interesting start. However, having them discover a foal in danger in the process would make it more then just two guys hunting for flowers trying to figure out how to transport it alive. And, in the process, Racardo may gain some more connections in the rp process. o3o
Ok =D
Lets see where it goes: In need of a helping hoof

Syaoran-Puu

Enduring Werewolf

10,275 Points
  • Team Edward 100
  • Object of Affection 150
  • Team Jacob 100

Fatal Irony

Friendly Gawker

12,500 Points
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Flatterer 200
  • Brandisher 100
PostPosted: Mon Oct 19, 2009 6:08 pm
Here we are, answered questions and plots <3

Do you RP? Absolutely. Example 1, Example 2 (if interested. Example two is Nita with an old friend)

How often are you able to post if you do? Depends. I'm in the military learning Russian. It's very demanding. My weekends are certainly free so at least friday nights and saturdays I can rp for sure.

Are you patient with slow RPers (Since I know I sometimes suffer bad writers blocks)? Of course! (see above lol)

Are you willing to do roll for choice order for baskets? (roll 100d and whomever rolls the highest gets first pick.) Sure thing! Sounds fair enough.

-- For Who co-owns with Tirokio in the event of only two baskets? (whomever shares can then talk with her about or roll for RP rights: this event is optional, I'm just asking so we know.) Hmm I don't know Tirokio so that's something I'd prefer to talk about with the three of us, if that's ok?

Would your mare, should she be selected, be interested in at least honorary membership of the Yectenehua herd that will be forming, allowing them a home base to go to should they need to seek safety or shelter? (Though, of course, anyones welcome to come and go as long as they are good people XD) I don't see why not smile

Mare/Stallion: Nita
User Image

History: She was born into an interesting family line. She can trace her lineage through spirit-seers, vampires and
delicate ladies.

Mother, Father
Grandmother, Grandfather
Great-grandmother 1, Great Grandfather 1
Great Grandmother 2, Great Grandfather 2

Her father Agares believes he sees ghosts and is colorblind. Although Nita shares in his colorblindness, she sees nothing, and is happy for it. There were dramatic events in Agare's life that lead to both conditions. (Will gladly explain if interested). Her mother Ananke has a spirit that follows her around and her grandmother Lechisis shares in her father's (Caine) bloodlust. Despite all of this odd things in her family, Nita never feels strange. She is accepting of all kinds and knows that to judge someone on a seeming dark path is not the way to go.

Personality: Nita takes heavily after her father. She's on the quiet side, and is rather elusive. She prefers to stay in the shadows and observe the world, rather than take part in it.

Not much is known about Nita. She's a secretive one, always sticking to the shadows and observing the world with curious eyes. Her mother taught her the ways of being part flutter. Her father taught her about the shadows. With these skills she's become like a ghost to the soquili lands. She is calm, soft-spoken and mysterious. She offers little about herself to others and it takes a good deal of getting to know her before she'll divulge information about her family. She seems full of secrets.

Beneath it all she is sweet and curious, always wanting to learn about the world. She's been coming out of the shadows more, seeking friendships.

Plot Concepts surrounding the surrogacy/donor: Nita is involved in a sticky situation love-wise. As things seem to be going her foalhood friend Nocturne (you are familiar lol) became something more in her heart. Although Nocturne returns some of those feelings, it seems he is more inclined to lifemate to another. This will wound Nita, though she'd never allow him to see it. She'll want some space from him for a while. She'll be happy that he found happiness, but will feel more lonely than ever.

In her wandering she'll find Cuauhcoatl and perhaps upon first seeing him she might think him the possible answer to her woes, though that would clearly change as soon as she spoke with him! She'll be happy to befriend him all the same and once she learns of the unlikely love between the two she will be more than touched. She'll happily help them have children, serving the better good. Seeing their love will also rekindle her hope to find someone for herself.

Any Additional information: Hmmm can't think of anthing, but feel free to ask  
PostPosted: Mon Oct 19, 2009 7:31 pm

About You

Do you RP? : When I get a chance too. 8D And if the muse isn't dead.

How often are you able to post if you do?: I am able to post pretty much whenever. It's just a matter of remembering and if the muse is alive.

Are you patient with slow RPers (Since I know I sometimes suffer bad writers blocks)?: As I can be a very slow RPer, I can be very patient.

Are you willing to do roll for choice order for baskets? (roll 100d and whomever rolls the highest gets first pick.) It's a fair way to do it. <3 Though I usually always let the other owners choose first. I feel so greedy and awful if I get first choice 'cause I want everyone to be happy with what they get.

-- For Who co-owns with Tirokio in the event of only two baskets? (whomever shares can then talk with her about or roll for RP rights: this event is optional, I'm just asking so we know.) In the case of only two baskets, I would be perfectly fine with myself not receiving a basket, so long as I can claim rp with the basket amongst other family members when the time comes.

Would your mare, should she be selected, be interested in at least honorary membership of the Yectenehua herd that will be forming, allowing them a home base to go to should they need to seek safety or shelter? She would be interested in an honorary membership of the herd. 8D

Any Additional information: None that I can think of off the top of my head.

Mare/Stallion: Lavanya
User Image

History: Lavanya was one of the last children her parents Adelle and Shihab had. She lived a happy life as a foal, at least until her and her sister were attacked by a vicious wind and her kalona skinwalker partner. Her mother reluctantly told them that this wind was one of their older sisters, Neva. From that day on, she vowed to protect her family.

A knight by the name of Claude came upon her one day and offered to make her a lady knight, which she readily agreed to. She trained as hard as she could, hoping to make herself the perfect lady knight. Eventually she soon earned the status, and left her family to go hunt down Neva in hopes of keeping her from harming her family any longer. It was her vow to not grow attached to anyone special, and start a family until this evil family member was gone and would have no chance of harming anyone she brought into the family.

Personality:

- Protective
- Determined
- Loving of her family[except for Neva] and friends
- Doesn't give up easily

Plot Concepts surrounding the surrogacy/donor: Lavanya is traveling, looking for Neva whom has kept quiet for sometime. She comes across either one or both, and gets to talking to them, learns about their lives and situation. Hearing about how the two love each other so but are unable to have kids, she is now conflicted with choices. She leaves them for a few days to clear her thoughts and see if there is rumor of her older family member or the kalona skinwalker around.

Her heart is conflicted, she has wanted children for sometime now, but with Neva still on the loose she didn't dare start a family. But here, she could have children, and leave them in a safe environment with this loving couple who would care for them, and Neva would never find out. After some time she decides that it would be giving both her and the couple something they wanted. She would stay with them long enough to give birth and rest from the birth. After that, she would go back onto the hunt for Neva, returning very rarely to see her children and her new found friends, for she wouldn't want to alert Neva to any new blood relatives. As a lady knight she would protect them whenever she was with them, and make sure no harm would come to them.

Any Additional information: Lavanya when she feels the threat of Neva has disappeared, may let her mother know that she has grandchildren. So an rp with Adelle, children, and surrogate parents may be in the far future.  

pippi18848

Sparkly Genius

12,615 Points
  • Tycoon 200
  • Wall Street 200
  • Money Never Sleeps 200

mindsend
Vice Captain

Ghost Trash

17,975 Points
  • Waffles! 25
  • Bold Squire 75
  • Dragon Master 50
PostPosted: Wed Oct 21, 2009 9:52 am
After much debate and delegation between myself and Tirokio, since Harmony fits so well into the plotline as it is, she gets the spot after Sapphire, in order to make the plotline fit with your plans and since you already stated a willingness to take the last breeding. We're keeping ahold of all the other entries we have and may receive for the first slot once we are ready to officially start the official surrogate process. <3

We're leaving the first slot open for now rather then choosing immediately, since we still got some RP to finish up before we can start making this official canon. heart

Also, Fatal. What service are you in? 83 My mom was a Russian Linguist for the Airforce back during the cold war. <3  
PostPosted: Wed Oct 21, 2009 3:05 pm
For real? I'm a Russian Linguist in the Air Force now XD In Training, anyway. All of our books are old though from a decade ago lol. I'm prolly doing the same things she did hahaha  

Fatal Irony

Friendly Gawker

12,500 Points
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Flatterer 200
  • Brandisher 100

mindsend
Vice Captain

Ghost Trash

17,975 Points
  • Waffles! 25
  • Bold Squire 75
  • Dragon Master 50
PostPosted: Wed Oct 21, 2009 10:34 pm
XD for real -- she even almost caused an international incident 8'D

She was in berlin (Around when the wall was still up) And it was her last day there. They got to do the touristy thing on the other side of the wall before being shipped out, and one of the stops was a tomb of unknown soldiers sorta deal.

Well, she was backing up to take a picture and bumped into someone. She KNEW how to say excuse me in German, but accidentally said it in Russian instead, dressed in her US Air force uniform.

Well, the person she ran into was apparently Russian, and went running off to HIS group shouting "Ona spiona! Ona spiona!" (Not too sure about the spelling).

"SHE'S A SPY! SHE'S A SPY!"

My mom: "Ah s**t. Guys, we need to move out, and NOW."

8'D

OH! Also, here's a term they WONT teach you in your classes more then likely... But my moms Russian teacher taught her this phrase cause it might save her life if caught in the field.

"Nee otstralyaietsa, ya znaiyou seekrety"
Don't shoot, I know secrets  
PostPosted: Thu Oct 22, 2009 4:48 am
Ooooh, now I'm all excited. Lots of plottage to do! Thanks, mind and Tiro! ^_^

What an interesting/exciting life you'll have, Fatal! I don't know if I've told you (I probably didn't but thought I did), but I think you're going to have one of the coolest jobs ever when you become a full-fledged linguist. <3

Well...at least she has fun stories to tell you, mind. ^^;

Katjive

Fatal Irony

Friendly Gawker

12,500 Points
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Flatterer 200
  • Brandisher 100
PostPosted: Thu Oct 22, 2009 5:46 pm
Heh.... I know how to say all of that already lol. And they've already mentioned the don't shoot line. Things have progressed a lot in training! But I won't be able to talk about my work at all. Top Secret and all. But I'll enjoy my job I think <3  
PostPosted: Thu Oct 22, 2009 7:14 pm
Yeah, mom wasn't allowed to when she was in the force either. Eventually it all got declassified, and it now makes amazing stories to tell people. Good to know things have progressed. XD I figure they'll actually allow you a gun lol. Things have changed.  

mindsend
Vice Captain

Ghost Trash

17,975 Points
  • Waffles! 25
  • Bold Squire 75
  • Dragon Master 50

Fatal Irony

Friendly Gawker

12,500 Points
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Flatterer 200
  • Brandisher 100
PostPosted: Thu Oct 22, 2009 8:38 pm
Naw I don't get a gun. The airborne linguists do I think, but I'm ground force. I can shoot a gun though, that's for sure! M-9 and M-16. ^_^  
Chat and Plot Zone

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 6 7 8 9 10 11 ... 17 18 19 20 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff