Welcome to Gaia! ::

CAN WE find 1,000,000 Christians on gaia!!!!

Back to Guilds

we CAN find 1,000,000 Christians on gaia just join! 

Tags: christian, Jesus, Christ, faith, love 

Reply Christian friends
Introduce Your Self Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

How Often Do You Go To Church??
  Everyd Day
  Every Sunday
  Once In A While
View Results

psychocat Inc

PostPosted: Wed Sep 01, 2010 6:09 pm
PsychoCat inc
Shop: www.gaiaonline.com/forum/mini-shops/the-frozen-match-bargain-store/t.65094869/
Flipnote Hatena: http://ugomemo.hatena.ne.jp/51ECB6901E170E18@DSi/
I often find myself drawing and have the unfortunate habit of drifting off into thought.I constantly find myself thinking about life and more then often am disgusted by modern society.I take interest in drawing,Pokemon,animation and aspire to one day take part in creating an animated movie though I fear that my "talent" currently only goes so far as to draw above most of my grade and own a tablet.Not so good for animation  
PostPosted: Wed Sep 01, 2010 9:53 pm
Heyia biggrin I'm smileindarkness. I just found Jesus a little over a month ago. I grew up in a family with no beliefs. I'm 21. I love to dance, write, and read.  

smileindarkness

3,600 Points
  • Voter 100
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Treasure Hunter 100

ListenFeelEnjoy

Interesting Citizen

6,950 Points
  • Conversationalist 100
  • Guildmember 100
  • Signature Look 250
PostPosted: Wed Sep 08, 2010 7:13 am
Hi! My name is Naomi, aka ListenFeelEnjoy. I've been seeing this guild quite a bit on the Gaia Guilds page, and decided that it was about time I joined a Christian Guild, where I could talk to people about the one who sacrificed himself for you and me! smile

It seems as though time has gone by extremely fast, as I was baptized almost a year ago now (November 15, 2009), and it seems like it just happened yesterday.

Well, I hope I can make a lot of good friends here, and stay active in this guild for a long time! biggrin

PostPosted: Wed Sep 15, 2010 4:03 pm
Hi! Im laina and i dont want to advertise or ask but im a poor gaian so plz if you have alot of gold but also mercy donate too poor gaians like me  

HungariansHetalia

3,750 Points
  • Gaian 50
  • Market Browser 100
  • Junior Trader 100

beckylaroo

4,400 Points
  • Tycoon 200
  • Generous 100
  • Profitable 100
PostPosted: Wed Sep 15, 2010 8:20 pm
Hi! My name is Becky. I am so glad to be a part of your guild. Thank you for inviting me! Please pray for me and my two sons because my husband left us to live with his lover. Thank you so much for your prayers.  
PostPosted: Wed Sep 15, 2010 10:03 pm
Death may surround me......

User Image

Ello, I am Naomi..but you may call me Kiara if you wish. I have been a Christian since I was 3. Grew up in a Christian home. I fell away and have come back recently...I need the encouragement of other Christians since a lot has happen in my life recently and I am struggling.

I am 26 and I love frogs ^_^

F ~ fully
R~ rely
O~ on
G~ God

User Image

But I do not embrace it

black_leather_biker_chick

Psychiatric Evaluation

PostPosted: Fri Sep 24, 2010 12:02 am
;'D
Hello~  
PostPosted: Sat Oct 02, 2010 8:34 pm
hi i'm chloe , 13 years old . from philippines uhm our religion is catholic . i'm a yfc member : D (youth for christ) .  

VaniIla Latte

Shuffled Bunny

11,690 Points
  • Friendly 100
  • Bidding War 100
  • Invisibility 100

Le Pale to the Chief

7,300 Points
  • Member 100
  • Gaian 50
  • Treasure Hunter 100
PostPosted: Sat Oct 02, 2010 10:30 pm
Hello. I'm Cappie. I joined Gaia in the beginning of 07. I became a dedicated user on the site but lost my other account due to some misunderstandings between other parties and I. Moving onto about my religion, I was raised Lutheran/catholic as a child, and a few years ago was baptized a baptist giving my life to Christ. I slid back for a while, but committed myself fully. Now my personal relationship with God has grown fruitfully. Jesus Christ is the way to the Heavenly Father. The Father, the Son, and the Holy Spirit are One. We are the Body of Christ. It took me a few months to receive the Holy Spirit. Jesus has revealed many things to me and my heart is full of many testimonies. I have not shared many of them but I am willing to from my heart. The things I will share are the Truth. God has blessed me with gifts. Gifts that I must accept. When I received the gift of prophecy it was confirmed from the Lord. When we diligently seek Him, we ask with faith and honestly are true to what we ask Him and we shall receive. He wants His children to believe in Him and that is exactly why He uses me as a vessel. It's not an easy walk my friends but it's worth it in the end. A prophets role in the walk and Word is to gather His people in flocks as He were the Shepard leading. That's exactly what I do, as well as plant seeds in those who have little or no faith, or hope. When I speak the Word to others the Holy Spirit moves and gives me the right message. I must tell you all now. Be glad and joyous when someone persecutes you my friends, for there are many plans and rewards God has for you. Love your enemies, and do not condemn them. Be true to your heart, and love one another. Do not let the enemy stand infront of you, on the right side, or the left, but behind you. He is coming sooner then you think. God Bless all of you.  
PostPosted: Sat Oct 02, 2010 10:36 pm
I also have a guild as well. It is called Gaian Christian Fellowship. I teach the Word and about Who is to come. Doing Gods work comes first in my life. I do whatever pleases Him the most. My guild is welcome to everyone with open arms. Remember, we are all one body in Christ! God Bless!  

Le Pale to the Chief

7,300 Points
  • Member 100
  • Gaian 50
  • Treasure Hunter 100

Lusitana

Invisible Shapeshifter

PostPosted: Sun Oct 03, 2010 6:32 am
♩♪♫ 𝔪𝔲𝔰𝔦𝔠 𝔱𝔬 𝔪𝔶 𝔢𝔞𝔯𝔰 ♫♪♩
Hello. Call me Luna.
I'm 23, and i'm neocathecumenal.
Pleasure to meet you.  
PostPosted: Tue Oct 12, 2010 9:40 pm
Hello everyone! I just joined this guild. My name is Lily, and I'm 16 years old. I've been a Christian since I was four or five.
Some of my hobbies include writing (roleplaying), drawing, and watching anime and Asian dramas.  

serene__

8,350 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Tycoon 200
  • Popular Thread 100

Blade of the Contessa

Unforgiving Duelist

PostPosted: Wed Oct 13, 2010 3:01 am
Hey guys! My name's Kai and I'm 17. I've been a Christian ever since I was born. I love to read, draw and just fool around generally. Nice to meet you all here!  
PostPosted: Thu Oct 21, 2010 5:21 pm
I guess I still haven't introduced myself here, but I'm NorthEastFire and I just joined this guild around two or three weeks ago.

I'm 16, and I just became a Christian this summer. I had actually previously been involved with the occult for a few years (and had several very bizarre experiences with that) before accepting Jesus Christ. It's quite a long and complicated story, but I may post more about that later on in the appropriate section. Anyway, nowadays I'm hoping that somehow because of my past that I'll be able to help others in similar situations.

Other than that, my hobbies include reading, writing, drawing, hanging out with friends, and being a part of my school's Academic Team. Other than that... I'm actually somewhat of a boring person, so I don't really have any more to say.  

NorthEastFire

myusikah

Dapper Genius

PostPosted: Thu Nov 04, 2010 7:32 pm
Call me myu!

I'm fourteen, I was saved when I was 11, but I've been attending church since I was 3.

I think my approach to Christianity is a little bit more contemporary. I mean, I listen to secular music and I talk to nonChristian people and stuff, but I know that I'm not of this world and that the only way to live is through Christ.

"I am the way, the truth, and the life; no one comes to the Father except through Me." -- John 14:6  
Christian friends

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff