Welcome to Gaia! ::

The Ohio Guild!!

Back to Guilds

A guild for those who live in Ohio, or visit! 

Tags: Ohio, Convention, Columbus, Cleveland, Midwest 

Reply Welcome To The Ohio Guild!
Introduce yourself here Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 6 7 8 9 10 11 ... 16 17 18 19 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

~Bikky~

PostPosted: Mon Aug 30, 2004 6:20 pm
AnimeGuy420
Quote:
hey I'm Bikky real name Ciarra. I use to live in Ohio, I was Born in Columbus at "Mount Carmal East" I moved to Zanesville and lived there till I was a eleven, and we moved to Wisconsin since there were no good jobs in Ohio as my parents say. But I just came back from visiting Ohio last week from my Grandma's house, she leaves in Pataskla near Renoldsburg. Every summer I visit my Grandma and stay in Ohio for about 4 weeks. I have been living in Wisconsin for almost 6 years now.
I'm a junior in High School, at the new school of "Wausau East."
But if you have any questions for me just ask, and I do have a picture of myself, so if you want to see me just ask.

Hey Bikky, welcome to the guild.
You can post your picture in the guild pic thread if you want.
Hope you can become an active member whee
yosh and thanks 3nodding  
PostPosted: Mon Aug 30, 2004 6:21 pm
hi nice to have u!!!!!

x_x Chelsea x_x  

fairy_goddess08

cherry haterade

PostPosted: Mon Aug 30, 2004 7:56 pm
Its been great seeing all the new members!!  
PostPosted: Tue Aug 31, 2004 3:02 pm
ccg1232009
C chan
Rinimarie
Ahhh yes, DDR, the uniting force of gamers everywhere! I love playing that game! My friends all have it, but I don't sad . This means they kick my butt everytime, but it's okay, it's all in fun biggrin

XDD Yeah, that game is very popular, but it's so addicting. :O~~~~~

Awww, it's alright. ;.; *pats* Practice makes perfect! ^_~/) Although... Being perfect at DDR is unhuman. o_o;;;; ^_^;;;

I have seen someone damn close. he got an AAA on max 300.

That must be borderline "SCARY" to watch. LIMBS FLYING EVERYWHERE! Watch out!
Mannn I don't have enough time to become that good lol  

Rinimarie

4,400 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Wall Street 200
  • Tycoon 200

Rinimarie

4,400 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Wall Street 200
  • Tycoon 200
PostPosted: Tue Aug 31, 2004 3:07 pm
LastMessage
...Most of my OU friends are not my age .... they are like, townies, or grad students, or 6th year seniors, haha. I run with a strrraaaange crowd XD But in a good way because I do not really get along with people my own age for the most part ... >_> <_<...

Hey! That is way cool! biggrin My friend goes to OU, and he hangs out with "townies, grad students, and 6th year seniors" as well! It's always fun to visit him because his friends are... so... um... I guess the best words is: different. But you know, it keeps things interesting wink  
PostPosted: Tue Aug 31, 2004 3:30 pm
Hey, I love your sig Rinmari (sorry if I got your name wrong)  

cherry haterade

Rinimarie

4,400 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Wall Street 200
  • Tycoon 200
PostPosted: Tue Aug 31, 2004 4:59 pm
OblivionKnight
Hey, I love your sig Rinmari (sorry if I got your name wrong)

it's aight.

the comic is from a website called Sinfest. It pokes a little fun at religion, politics, social stigmas and other such matters. www.sinfest.net 3nodding

As for my wishlist, I made that myself wink It took forever to draw meatwad in photoshop because I couldn't remember what he looked like, and had to watch ATHF... then I got distracted and it took even longer lol.  
PostPosted: Tue Aug 31, 2004 7:05 pm
That is awesome, I understand how you could get distracted watching ATHF, that show is hilarious. I want to get the new DVD set thing.  

cherry haterade

Rinimarie

4,400 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Wall Street 200
  • Tycoon 200
PostPosted: Tue Aug 31, 2004 8:32 pm
OblivionKnight
That is awesome, I understand how you could get distracted watching ATHF, that show is hilarious. I want to get the new DVD set thing.

god, me too! I want to buy the DVD!
I was so sad when adult swim started to only air it on sundays crying  
PostPosted: Wed Sep 01, 2004 11:24 am
Hi! My name is Andria from Pickerington. I am 17 birthday is January 11th and I love Punk music (check out a great new band called Eden Row @ edenrow.com) I also love anime and manga and people! I think that's it....And yes I am crazy LOL! wink  

AlexandriaMoon

FitzLOKO87
Crew

Quotable Gaian

10,250 Points
  • Conventioneer 300
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Signature Look 250
PostPosted: Wed Sep 01, 2004 12:08 pm
AlexandriaMoon
Hi! My name is Andria from Pickerington. I am 17 birthday is January 11th and I love Punk music (check out a great new band called Eden Row @ edenrow.com) I also love anime and manga and people! I think that's it....And yes I am crazy LOL! wink
lol, my mom teaches in pickerington, your like right next to me eek  
PostPosted: Thu Sep 02, 2004 1:21 pm
hey im ryu or jay
im from cincinnati
i like football/ video games/ drawing/ fighting/and anime
and im 16
but i might not have much time cuz im always workin  

The_DarkOne

The Noble Protoman.exe

PostPosted: Thu Sep 02, 2004 4:29 pm
me=newer
I joined Saturday  
PostPosted: Thu Sep 02, 2004 4:38 pm
im not a new joiner but i couldnt remember if i had introduced myself or not whee well my name is Sabrina. but i love the name Claudia so call me Claudia please. dont ask why. that or dragonfly will work as well. I live in heath ohio. hate the place. nothing to do. um.. what else do ya want to know?  

dragonfly1319

ccg1232009

PostPosted: Sat Sep 04, 2004 3:07 pm
dragonfly1319
im not a new joiner but i couldnt remember if i had introduced myself or not whee well my name is Sabrina. but i love the name Claudia so call me Claudia please. dont ask why. that or dragonfly will work as well. I live in heath ohio. hate the place. nothing to do. um.. what else do ya want to know?

nice to meet you.  
Welcome To The Ohio Guild!

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 6 7 8 9 10 11 ... 16 17 18 19 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces