Welcome to Gaia! ::

Why Not?

Back to Guilds

No rules, just Fun! Join today. 

Tags: Roleplaying, Polls, Spam 

Reply "RPC" *Roleplay Central*
Something that's like a mystery (Malice x iiGypsy) (open) Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 6 7 8 9 10 11 ... 73 74 75 76 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

iiGypsy_Jazz

Dangerous Lover

8,150 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Forum Explorer 100
  • Person of Interest 200
PostPosted: Tue Apr 06, 2010 3:25 pm
"You can see Auras?" Meiyu asked excitedly, leaning forward, slightly over the table, and fang sat back, blushing lightly. She had no clue what it meant.

((sorry, braindead))  
PostPosted: Tue Apr 06, 2010 3:30 pm
((lol! It's cool))
Tori nodded, curious as to why Meiyu was so excited.
"All of the Royal Family can. There are people who aren't Royal that can too, from what I know," he said, thinking. He had always been able to see them, and that was how he could tell who was related to him. He smiled again, looking at Meiyu's aura. Straight and shining. Just like Tori knew, Meiyu had a heart of gold.
"Why the interest?" he asked, curious.

Malice Dreamweaver

iiGypsy_Jazz

Dangerous Lover

8,150 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Forum Explorer 100
  • Person of Interest 200
PostPosted: Tue Apr 06, 2010 3:33 pm
"Well, you see, a good friend of mine, Fang's mother-" she kicked him under the table and smiled innocently,
"Has nothing to do with the topic, right, Meiyu." she smiled though the threat was clear in her eyes.
"Never mind. The topic just interests me, is all. Is it a pigment in your eyes, or is it genes?" he asked, smiling brightly, and Fang rose her eyebrows relaxing back.  
PostPosted: Tue Apr 06, 2010 3:40 pm
Tori was confused, but he continued.
"It's a little bit of both. I know that when it comes to the Royals, the pigment is genetic and it comes with the wings. The pigment is the reason why our Irises are slightly darker than other peoples."
He leaned over the table and showed Meiyu one of his eyes, hoping he noticed the black ring around his iris. That's the way his whole family was.
"What about you Meiyu? Can you see auras?" he asked looking over at Fang with a smile as the next course came; roasted duck with orange sauce and salad on the side.

Malice Dreamweaver

iiGypsy_Jazz

Dangerous Lover

8,150 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Forum Explorer 100
  • Person of Interest 200
PostPosted: Tue Apr 06, 2010 3:46 pm
"Sadly, no. It would be quite the sight to see, I'd imagine." he shook his head almost sadly, and peered at Tori's eye, "Quite unique. if you'd come back to my home some time, I would LOVE to do some research on it, if you wouldn't mind, that is..." Fang rolled her eyes, but smiled. Sometimes Meiyu could be such a dope. As soon as he heard something scientific that had to do with Biology, he was all over it.  
PostPosted: Tue Apr 06, 2010 3:57 pm
Tori smiled, sitting back and getting served food. Meiyu seemed really interested.
"Not a problem at all! I would love to," he said, cutting a peice of duck and chewing on it. He chewed slowly, taking in the flavor. The chef had outdone herself. He would need to thank her.
A way to visit with friends! Tori was doing all he could to not wiggle in his seat. He was excited. He couldn't wait! He had never had any friends to visti with, so he was very excited.

Malice Dreamweaver

iiGypsy_Jazz

Dangerous Lover

8,150 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Forum Explorer 100
  • Person of Interest 200
PostPosted: Tue Apr 06, 2010 4:04 pm
Fang grinned, looking at the duck. "Beastly!" She laughed cutting it into small squared, and stuck a piece in her mouth.
"So when would you want to come over, then?" Meiyu asked, cutting his duck, and dipping a piece in the orange sauce left on his plate. "Oh this is delightly, give the chef my regards!" he clapped.  
PostPosted: Tue Apr 06, 2010 4:20 pm
Tori smiled nodding. The food was great, he was with friends, having a good time. This was the best day of his life.
"Hm...Maybe a few days?" he said, thinking, "I have a horse-riding lesson tomorrow and a fitting, along with some sword lessons and some edicate lessons." Tori said the last with a grimace. Edicate lessons were evern worse for guys than they were for girls. Bowing, having to say perfect things, it was all stupid.
"I can try the day after tomorrow," he said with a smile, eating a bit more duck, "The only thing happening that day is My uncle arriving. He'll be here a few weeks, so it's not that special."

Malice Dreamweaver

iiGypsy_Jazz

Dangerous Lover

8,150 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Forum Explorer 100
  • Person of Interest 200
PostPosted: Tue Apr 06, 2010 4:30 pm
Fang rolled her eyes, "I hate edicate." she belched lightly and laughed, "Hey did you hear that?"
"As she shows so nicely." Meiyu, pressed his lips together and gave Fang a stern gaze,
"fine. Excuse me." she continued eating.
"Who exactly is your uncle?" he asked, still curious, and polite.  
PostPosted: Tue Apr 06, 2010 4:39 pm
Tori laughed at Fang's burp, nodding.
"It's better than I can do," he said, mock-ashamed, pretending to burp.
Tori raised an eyebrow at the uncle comment. He thought that everyone knew his uncle. He mentally shrugged his shoulders. Oh well. Must be one of those things he didn't know.
"Sebastion La Destrian," he said with a shrug, "He's my dad's brother and the leader of our Army. Usually he's around in other parts of the kindgom, but he always comes back a couple weeks out of the month. He has Silver wings."

Malice Dreamweaver

iiGypsy_Jazz

Dangerous Lover

8,150 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Forum Explorer 100
  • Person of Interest 200
PostPosted: Tue Apr 06, 2010 4:48 pm
Fang got a wild grin but said nothing, as she recalled the silver feather in her home. Meiyu grinned too, "Oh, my mistake, I guess I didn't make the connection." they both continued to eat.  
PostPosted: Tue Apr 06, 2010 4:51 pm
Tori watched them both while he ate, confused. They were smiling wildly and he didn't know why. Did they know his uncle or didn't they?
"Um..." he asked after a minute or two, still confused, "Do you two know my uncle?"

Malice Dreamweaver

iiGypsy_Jazz

Dangerous Lover

8,150 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Forum Explorer 100
  • Person of Interest 200
PostPosted: Tue Apr 06, 2010 4:57 pm
"nononono, no, no way." they both said at the same time, looked at each other, and then laughed, "pfft, you're crazy, I hate royals." Fang crossed her arms after taking another bite, just to keep her mouth occupied. Truth was, He'd known her parents too, he actually wasn't half bad...but no one was supposed to know they they knew each other.  
PostPosted: Tue Apr 06, 2010 5:03 pm
Tori looked at them, even more confused. They were saying one thing, but their faces said a different thing entirely. Did normal people do this often? This was really weird.
"So does that mean you hate me, Fang?" he asked, slightly sad. He had thought that they got along rather well. With a curious look, he remembered the feather that he had found in Fang's house. It might have been his after all!

Malice Dreamweaver

iiGypsy_Jazz

Dangerous Lover

8,150 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Forum Explorer 100
  • Person of Interest 200
PostPosted: Tue Apr 06, 2010 5:10 pm
"Not anymore. But I did once." Fang shrugged finishing off the duck, and licked her lips, "Just how much do you pay for a cook like this?" she asked, trying to change the subject.  
"RPC" *Roleplay Central*

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 6 7 8 9 10 11 ... 73 74 75 76 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff