Welcome to Gaia! ::

The Any Topic Guild

Back to Guilds

I will find you... on Gaia! :D 

Tags: friendship, events, hangout, literate, chatting 

Reply Community Lounge
INTRODUCE YOURSELF HERE!!! Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 6 7 8 9 10 11 ... 311 312 313 314 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

[.Kawaii.Koneko.]

PostPosted: Wed Jan 11, 2006 4:07 pm
Hello. :3 I'm Koneko! <3
Fave bands:: MCR, The Used, System of a Down, Atreyu, Greenday
I dunno what else to say. I guess if there's anything else you wanna know ask me! whee heart

PostPosted: Wed Jan 11, 2006 4:08 pm
Hello, I'm Sara (or Sarah which ever you prefer).
I'm 14, 15 in April.
I'm both talkative and anti-social...
If you want to know anymore just ask me.

Edit: Also, I'm usually lurking in the GCD.

Sarafu416

User_1602346

PostPosted: Wed Jan 11, 2006 4:19 pm
My name is Ciarra, but I prefer Boba.
I live in Arizona.
I just turned 17 in December. crying
Likes: Anime, manga, Jon Stewart, music, TOFU, drawing, writing, Stephen Colbert, and food.
Dislikes: Most people, school, meat, racism, sexism, most -isms, the dark, zombies, and taking showers(C'mon...it just takes up time. ><).
Favorites: Cowboy Bebop, .Hack, Rurouni Kenshin, Catch 22, World/Inferno, This Bike Is A Pipe Bomb, .Hack//chat, Anchorman, Dodgeball, Tenchi Muyo, and I think that's it.

PostPosted: Wed Jan 11, 2006 4:23 pm
Hey...um....I'm Lacy (Sue...what ever you want to call me really).

*waves*  

xXTrue610loveXx

i h8 u i suk LOL

PostPosted: Wed Jan 11, 2006 4:23 pm
About me <3

Name: Kayla D:
Nicknames- Phurry, Phur-phur, Kayler, Kay-Kay, Phurly, Connie <3
Birthdate: July.10.1992
Favourite Colour: Black, Green, Red, blue, and purple
Favourite Emoticon: mad
Music Tastes: 3 days Grace, 3 doors down, The All American Rejects, Aqua, Avenged Sevenfold, Black Eyed Peas, Blink 182, Bowling for Soup, The Click 5, Coldplay, Counting Crows, Crossfade, Daft Punk, Dave Matthews Band, Evanesence, Fall out Boy, Go Betty Go, Good Charlotte, Gorillaz, Green Day, Gwen Stefani, Jet, The Killers, Linkin Park, Maroon 5, Mindless Self Indulgence, My Chemical Romance, Naoki (And Naoki Underground), Nickleback, Nine Inch Nails, Nirvana, The Offspring, Sheryl Crow, Simple Plan, System Of A Down, Tommy Lee, U2, The Used, The Veronica's, Weezer.MSN, YAHOO!, AIM: MSN,
Favourite things: Eating, Brenny xD, my puppies <3, sleep, arm socks, ripping my ripped jeans more, writting, drawing, halloween, candy, gutairs, horses, riding horses, going to see my brother <3, my fwends, Fosters home for imaginary friends, Hihi Puffy Ami Yumi, The Surreal Life, PitaTen, Chocolate milk, singing all stupid in the tub with Pandy XD, Gaia, MTV, Vh1, movies, DDR, going to ports, writting songs, and singing them, taking really long baths XD, pasta, fish, fishing ((somtimes)), makin' money, talking to Jared on the phone <3, MSN, Calling my friends, going to the states, buying stuff, leg warmers, toe socks, popcorn and skittles, Cap'n Crunch (<3333 XD)
least favourite things: The dentist, n00bs, sluts/whores, overly smart people who act like loosers D:, needles, doctors, school, Ms Zanotti ((Formely known as Mrs Botella. b***h got divorced 8D)), biting my nails, jerks, judgmental people, my parents being gay, school, being hated/having someone mad at me.

Damn o.o;

PostPosted: Wed Jan 11, 2006 4:26 pm
im cage im not sure if i was chosen by mastake or at random but what ever. blah so fears  

Cage64

KunoichiTenten

PostPosted: Wed Jan 11, 2006 4:36 pm
Hi, my name is Irene, and I'm Taiwanese ^_^ I'm absolutely obsessed with Naruto, and procrastinate constantly (even if I tell myself I shouldn't, it never works XD). I'm 12 and my birthday is on February 15. I was born in Houston, I used to live in Caracas, my parents are from Taiwan, and I'm now living in Miami. I love drawing anime, I'm frighteningly obsessed with Naruto, and I like reading. I'm extremely shy, and in my school (in my old school too) I'm known for being shy ^_^ I like getting my homework done before I get home, because I hate having to waste my time at home doing it at home (I know HOMEwork, but I don't care..). Ahh...sorry for beginning all of my sentences with the pronoun I, but I'm just extremely tired.....nice to meet all of you =^w^=  
PostPosted: Wed Jan 11, 2006 4:43 pm
hello <33

I'm Bella: arty f**, drunkard, dreamer, romantic, EGL pinup girl

uhhh I write poetry about drugs and politics and bohemian kids, and I experiment with photography (see my deviantart)

yeah
LOVE ME 4laugh

LeBellaMorte

rachel says hi

PostPosted: Wed Jan 11, 2006 4:45 pm
I'm Schizotypal Infatuation!

I'm mostly in the GD, and I. . . love art. .__.

PostPosted: Wed Jan 11, 2006 4:50 pm
Amaya's the name, shadows are my game! J.K! I prefer light to shadows blaugh 3nodding whee  

Never_Ending_Reminder

Ailona Christi

8,000 Points
  • Survivor 150
  • Battle: Rogue 100
  • Beta Voter 0
PostPosted: Wed Jan 11, 2006 4:51 pm
I'm Ailona Christi. I'm 19 years old, live in Venice, Italy, I like to read, write, sing, dance, hangout with friends, like to meet new people, and I love to draw.

PostPosted: Wed Jan 11, 2006 5:02 pm
EitaK Everlasting

Hello there.

I'm Katie, a.k.a. EitaK or simply TaK. I like animals, and I <33 rp, especially, vampire and forest rp's. Feel free to talk to me at any time.......

EitaK Everlasting

pidgezero_one

Original Fatcat

10,775 Points
  • Sausage Fest 200
  • Nudist Colony 200
  • Clambake 200
PostPosted: Wed Jan 11, 2006 5:38 pm
hi im pidge :D

i dont know why, the borderline-spammers always get invited to guilds that say "no spamming" whee

ill try my best >>  
PostPosted: Wed Jan 11, 2006 5:54 pm
Hello, I am ANIMEROCKS16 you may call me anime or some other nickname that you make-up(please tell me if you make-up a nickname for me). I am a D-N-Angel and Sailor Moon fanatic. I am normally nice to people but I would advise you not to make me angry. All anime and/or mangas I love, well the ones that I know of at least. Thank-you Red Oynx for inviting me to this guild.  

Tangerinie

Community Lounge

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 6 7 8 9 10 11 ... 311 312 313 314 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games