Welcome to Gaia! ::

Soquili Era

Back to Guilds

Tags: soquili, horses, breedable pets, pet horses, familiars 

Reply Teepees
[IC] =Mikani and Kanika's Teepee= Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

KasaiLoki

Moonlight Hunter

PostPosted: Tue Jan 31, 2006 4:28 pm
She whinnied loudly, giggling at Intrepid's reaction. Her laughter seemed to ring off the trees, echoing through the forest. "They hide there just so they can gain their strength up." She informed the caribou stallion as the colt made his way out of the basket. The filly however, seemed to stay content in her crate, probably not ready to emerge.

"My son," She murmured, stepping over to Makya. "My little Makya," She named him.

PostPosted: Tue Jan 31, 2006 4:37 pm
Intrepid was a bit shakey, staring at the little fellow. He was so much like his mother! Well actually, not as dark. And his hair was a bit.. grayish looking. He blinked lightly, the little guy had his eyes! And look how small those wings are! He eyed the other basket, wondering if it too would posess wings. "Makya?" He repeated, watching Rikka and the little colt.

Makya's head tilted slightly, ears flicking toward Rikka. His eyes shone bright and he took a few tottering steps toward her, nuzzling into the creature he easily reccognized as his mother. He then heard Intrepid and looked that way, wings fluttering a little. He whinnied again, stepping cautiously toward him and sniffing at him. His scent hadn't been around as much as Rikka's!

Lethrossen

Blessed Hunter

KasaiLoki

Moonlight Hunter

PostPosted: Tue Jan 31, 2006 4:39 pm
"He needs a name," Was what she answered to that with. "When he was born, I started thinking of it. Hope you don't mind..." Rikka told him as she nipped at the blue colt's wings. Oh how great of a time she would have teaching this one to fly! She giggled as he moved towards Intrepid.

He was so strong for being so young. Guess the basket time really works. "Aww, I think he likes you," She smiled, watching the moment between father and son.

PostPosted: Tue Jan 31, 2006 4:47 pm
Trep almost backed up, but realized that might be a mistake. "I don't mind.. Makya... is a good name. Does it mean something?" His voice sounded a little strangled, he was more in shock now than when he'd first seen the baskets.

"D..does he?" One would be amazed to see Intrepid so nervous! It was rather comical. "Hi little guy.." He tried to sound friendly, he really did. He leaned down so his face would be more level with Makya's.

Makya gave a surprised little neigh and quickly skittered back, bumping back into Rikka. He looked up quickly, wings flaring out, and then smiled up at her. He was still trying to figure out who the 'stranger' was. He then spotted the other basket, head tilting and he nickered at it.

Lethrossen

Blessed Hunter

Felyn

Eloquent Lunatic

PostPosted: Wed Feb 01, 2006 6:15 am
The small basket wriggled, the child within it's confinement seeming to stir at the prodding of it's sibling. It wasn't long before it pushed it's head out of the lid - seemingly going to emerge slowly, and much more gracefully, than the little boy blue.

The bright blue eyes of the little mare peered over the edge of her basket, the mop of her azure mane flopping slightly into her eyes. With a jolt of her head, she attempted to brush it aside, then nudged her nose against that of her brother.

The two elder Soquili seemed to be beyond her attention, slowly place her forehooves over the edge of the basket - making sure she had balanced herself properly before standing and simply kicking the basket out of the way with her hind legs.

The pretty little thing seemed quite proud of herself, slightly wobbly though she be on her legs - but weren't they all in the beginning? She let out a squeaky little neigh, then began to saunter slowly past her brother - examing the pair with a slightly tilted head.

The first she went to was intrepid, drawn in by the colors of his coat, much like her own - but lacking her pretty little snowflakes, of course. She nosed at his legs, slightly, her tail flickering behind her in tune with her curiousity. After a moment, though, she was done, and turned to the blue mare - the scent of which she recognized much better than the first.

She moved over, head nuzzling against her leg as she watched the brown stallion from the corner of her eye. She had determined he was alright, and his scent she new vaguely, but that didn't mean she'd stop keeping a close eye on him. A smart thing for a newborn, dont you think?

PostPosted: Wed Feb 01, 2006 6:20 am
((And she's got a name, Shaitani, I just dont have the new cert yet <3~))  

Felyn

Eloquent Lunatic

KasaiLoki

Moonlight Hunter

PostPosted: Wed Feb 01, 2006 9:37 am
Rikka shrugged. "I'm not sure ((cause Kasa can't remember what the meaning was x___x; ))," The snowbird paused. "I have heard others say it up in the mountains. Other than that, I am clueless," She admitted. Well, step one to admitting she wasn't the brightest bulb in the box, eh? She couldn't help but giggle at Makya's reaction to Intrepid.

"He'll get use to you, I'm sure." She smiled to him, watching the little brown filly peek from her basket. Nuzzling the small form of her son, she casted a cyan gaze over to Trep. "Would you like to name her?" If they were THEIR kids, then he should have some say in the names as well, right?

Both young foals seemed curious at Intrepid. Probably because since his scent wasn't around after thier birth, they didn't have time to get acclamated to it. As the brown filly moved towards her, Rikka lowered her head, softly blowing from her nose in a warm, welcoming manner.

PostPosted: Wed Feb 01, 2006 5:32 pm
Intrepid started as the other basket opened as well. Her fur! It was just like his.. and her mane! A shocking blue color, it was almost as if the colt and fillie switched manes or fur. They were both beautiful, yet strange. Intrepid gave a worried nicker as she moved to his legs, and then away again, both of the children crowded toward their mother for comfort. "I think both of them will need to get used to me.." He said, softly. "They're... stunning, Rikka." He was still dumb struck. "Name her?" He paused a moment. "Shaitani." It just seemed to spring into his mind, the perfect name for his little girl. His eyes widened a little. No, he wasn't supposed to come attached even in the slightest bit. Alas.

Makya nuzzled into his sister, very familiar with her because he had been born at the same time. He nipped playfully at her cheek, his little tail swishing.  

Lethrossen

Blessed Hunter

Felyn

Eloquent Lunatic

PostPosted: Thu Feb 02, 2006 5:56 am
As the name rang through the air, the bright azure eyes of the precious filly shifted upwards and away from her brother, landing on her father instead. Shaitani, the word danced through her mind, and after a moment she gave what seemed to be a small neigh of approval.

The blue sweep of tail flickered, startled back to awareness by a n** to her cheek, a grin spread across her maw. Her eyes narrowed, not unkindly, just playfully, and she nipped at the ear of her brother - perhaps closest to him of the three in the room.

With a small neigh of excitement, she nudged his neck with her nose, then took off in a slow gallop behind their father - beginning her first game of hide and seek with the mini-stallion. Peeking out from behind the legs so closely colored to her own, she watched to see if he'd come after her.

PostPosted: Thu Feb 02, 2006 12:32 pm
Rikka's wings fluttered as the Caribou stallion named their daughter. "Perfect," She smiled. "Simply perfect," She drew up the conclusion, watching the opposite twins play around the two adults. She took the moment to glance at Intrepid. Oh how she had missed him, and now he returned just in time for the little foals first steps (and first gallop too.) Maybe he'd stay around for Makya's first flight, Shai's first crush? All sort of other events that go on in the life of a young yearling.  

KasaiLoki

Moonlight Hunter

Lethrossen

Blessed Hunter

PostPosted: Fri Feb 03, 2006 3:09 am
When she nipped at his tail he whinnied slightly, then then she seemed to want to play! He took a few steps forward, leaning a bit so he could try and see her behind Trep. But he did this just as she peeked out from the other side. He snorted and spun in a slow circle. Where did she go? He thought he saw her go behing the one that looked like her.. but when he leaned over to check she wasn't there! He eyes Trep hard again, eyes lingering on not only the stallion's four legs... but four little ones too! He winnies happily and started foward, more reluctant than she'd been to gallop. After a moment though he picked up some speed and dashed behind Trep.

Intrepid stayed rather still once Shaitani was behind him, further more when Makya followed suite. He didn't want to step on them.. or even spook them. He glanced over to Rikka, just as she was glancing to him. His dark eyes met her stunning blue eyes. Yes, it was a question of how long would he stay, wasn't it?

PostPosted: Fri Feb 03, 2006 3:16 am
She whinnied softly as she saw the four blue legs bounding towards her, staying still just long enough for him to get a good sight of her before she dashed away again - this time to the front of their father. It seemed they were less worried about wh ohe was now that they were playing. A soft grin spread on the line of her mug, slowly dipping her head beneath the chest of the great stallion - just in time to see her silly brother.

Then, with a slight stumble at first, she turned and sauntered behind their mother, peeking out from behind her with her face burried into her long flowing tail - so that if he happened to see the lump, it would just be blue tail. Smart little trick, but of course, she hasn't realized he can tell her legs apart yet. Especially now that hers are against bright blue ones.

Felyn

Eloquent Lunatic

KasaiLoki

Moonlight Hunter

PostPosted: Fri Feb 03, 2006 10:44 am
Yes indeed that was teh question that lingered in this mare's mind. Unfortantly, she probably knew what the answer was too (only because he had done it before.) A small frown crossed her lips as she turned towards the playing foals, the images instantly vanished as Shai appeared behind her, under her tail.

The snowbird giggled at the opposite twin's actions. They were so cute n__n

PostPosted: Fri Feb 03, 2006 12:50 pm

As Rikka glanced away Trep sighed lightly, his gaze floating toward the falls. The foals were fun to watch, but their game was getting boring and fast, to his mind. He stamped a food lightly, and slowly settled himself to the ground, his ears alert.

Confusion danced across Makya's face, until he dashed out from behind Trep, who was slowly laying himself down. He winnied and slightly hopped, head swinging around as if he was wondering where she'd gone. Wait, there!

He spotted her legs and neighed out at her, head bobbing forward as he did so, tail flicking out. He was tiring of this game, it was hard! He took two steps forward, and suddenly sneezed. His eyes went wide and his nostrils flared, what was that? His head tilted and his eyes crossed, he was trying to look at his own nose.

Lethrossen

Blessed Hunter

Lethrossen

Blessed Hunter

PostPosted: Fri Feb 03, 2006 4:44 pm
Berd? What's That?
Makya has his first meeting with another colt!

Lethrossen

Makya moved through the wooded area very carefully, light brown eyes scanning around, wide in delight. His legs were still a little wobbily, half from excitement half with the newness of walking. His light blue fur contrasted greatly with his surroundings, it was dangerous for him to be wondering away from Rikka and Intrepid like this. Alas, curiousity gets the best of us when we are young.

He nickered lightly for the sheer joy of the sound it made. He also listened around to all of the sounds of the woods, the little critters running about, accorns that would drop, twigs snapping. The wind rustling through the leaves. It was all so new and exciting. Finally he was making his way to the edge of the forest.

dustfeather

"Oh!" A tiny voice sounds from somewhere down nearer to the ground in front of Makya, and a head raises from the leaf cover, which mostly covers the being. It's mostly golden, and the creature that unfolds it's legs and stumbles to it's feet, scattering leaves, is also golden. It's another young colt, with bright blue eyes and a lighter mane and tail than the rest of it's body: a palomino. He looks shy, his head dropped as he watches the other, his gaze roving over the wings and the creature's bizarre appearance.

"I'm sorry," he says, "But...but you were going to step on me, and I didn't want to trip you."

Lethrossen
Makya reared slightly, though this was rather silly to do when one wasn't used to walking that much even. He stumbled back a little, wings flapping like mad to regain balance. He let out a startled whinny, eyes wider than before. He stared at the golden colt before him, unlike his mother or sister, or that weird stranger that looked simular to his sister. His wings flicked out again, and his ears twitched.

"And I certainly didn't want to step on you." He replied, his voice sounding more confident than how he looked. "I'm.." He paused, what was it Moma kept calling him? "Makya!" He sounded proud to be sharing his calling to the other, he thought that was what he was supposed to do.

dustfeather

The golden colt watches quietly, curiousity clear in his eyes at the other colt's wings: they're something he's never seen before.

"Makya," He echoes, as if getting the hang of the name. "And...I'm called Orlando. But you can call me Lando if you'd rather. You're a...bird?" He asks politely. It has wings, therefore, it's a bird. But it's also much bigger than the birds he's seen. Or maybe his momma was a bird and his dad was a soquili. That would make more sense. Proud that he's figured it out so quickly, he waits for a response for comfirmation.

Lethrossen
"Laa~ndo." It rolls off his tongue in an unfamiliar manner, tha 'a' stretching out almost as if he'd sung the name into the air. "Berd?" He questioned, pronouncing it quite differently from Orlando. "What is a berd?" His head tilted the other way, confusion flickering easily over his face.

Once he is finishing examining Orlando he looks down to his legs. He had knobby knees and hoofs just like the other! He twisted to look behind him. A little tail and more legs! Oh, but these weird things on his back. Momma had those! And his sister did not... he wondered what they were, for 'wings' was not a part of his vocabulary yet. He stretched them out a little, then looked back to the other.

dustfeather

The poor creature, it doesn't even know what it is! Orlando decides to make it his mission to explain things to the befuddled child. "You are!" he exclaims, shocked. "Birds fly...and they have wings...and feathers. They're mostly smaller, but maybe you're a new type. Or maybe your momma was a bird and your daddy was a soquili, like me." Feeling incredibly useful, the golden colt smiles at the sky-blue one.

"I'm just a normal soquili, so is Kasi, and my momma and daddy." He can't wait to tell them all that he's met a bird...and a huge bird, no less! All the tiny ones are too quick, they never sit still and listen, although he's tried talking to them.

Lethrossen
"Oh!" He grinned at this and hopped a bit foward, wings flittering. "I didn't know that!" He didn't know how to fly either, but he was excited about finding out he was a bird.

"Who is Kasi? And what is a daddy?" His ears flicked back, he was feeling a bit down at having to ask so many silly questions. He knew what a momma was, because that was the one with the wings! Could his daddy be that strange brown one? He hadn't been around at all when they were in their baskets, just near the end. "My sister isn't a bird though.. but Momma is!" He nodded.

dustfeather

"A daddy is a...daddy. He's...big. Well, at least mine is. Mine's big and golden like me, and his name is Palla. Daddy plays with you, and protects you from monsters. He's like a momma, only different. Don't you got one?" At least the bird has a momma and a sister, though....

"Kasi's my sister. She's kind of...different. But nice." The colt's tail swishes. "And my momma's name is Rowanoak."

Lethrossen
Makya had to let his mind race to keep up with all of this usueful information Orlando was giving. "There is a wingless-bird that looks like my sister..." He trailed off. Poor thing, this meeting would put a lot of confusion on him rather than clearing it up. "But he wasn't around when we were in our baskets, I never smelt him before the day we came out." He frowned in a worried manner. "Should I have one?" Oh no! It was bad if he didn't have a daddy! And he wasn't sure if he had one or not!

"Why is she different? My sister is like me.. only she doesn't have wings.. and her mane is blue, like my skin." He raised a leg and then let it drop. "Her's is brownish.. sorta like my hair, only darker. Her name is Shai.... something. I call her Shai, though," He concludes. "And momma is blue like me! Only.. darker and she has pretty patterns on her and her wingsies are bigger... uuhm... I don't think my momma has a name." He looked troubled and a bit curious.

"Wanna play a game?" He suddenly chimed, though the only game he knew was hide and seek which he played with Shai. He was always it. He never was able to catch her after finding her, which wasn't very fun. But he didn't mind too much, it was fun to search for her.

To Be Continued...

Teepees

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces