Welcome to Gaia! ::

Soquili Era

Back to Guilds

Tags: soquili, horses, breedable pets, pet horses, familiars 

Reply Teepees
[IC] =Silencer & Ling's Teepee= Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Silencer Wolf

PostPosted: Sat Sep 02, 2006 5:00 pm
_____RP Report: Skinwalker Event__

Link to RP
.. starting page 21
.. first post 5

---------- :: -----------

Grand Dynasty stood on a hill/ledge overlooking the lake and the village beyond it, his face impassive, as if whatever that had happened the night before was of no concern to him.

However, in his heart he was greatly disturbed and worried. The soquili shifted his gaze towards the single lone teepee a good distance away from him, then returned his gaze towards the village. With all that was happening, he was worried - for Chenoa, Yue'er. And especially Maralah.

Dynasty was thankful that whatever it was that ravaged the village had not found the little teepee which, right now, looked so fragile and vulnerable.

[ carrying on the RP in here, since no one replies to my posts anyway]

Two soquilis.

Grand Dynasty's heart hardened as he thought about the old man and the two 'evil' soquilis for the umpteenth time, tail lashing behind mindless behind him. The soquili stole a brief glance towards Maralah's teepee and Chenoa, who was still sleeping on peacefully beside it. The stallion closed his eyes and took a deep breath, before turning to the dawning sky, deep in thought.

"Still thinking about what happened last night?" came a voice behind the stallion.

Dynasty turned sharply to face the 'intruder', his muscles tensed and ready for any unfriendly confrontation. As he realised it was only Yue'er, the stallion relaxed, and nodded towards the desecrated village and its people.

"The attacks, they're becoming worse." Dynasty started, and sighed. "And the culprits, they are getting bolder." He stated simply, keeping the fact that they were soquilis from Yue.

"I'm just worried..."

"There are soquilis involved in this, aren't there?" Yue interrupted, brushing past Dynasty and gazing at the village beyond. Her voice was eerily calm, though it was just so to provide what little comfort she could come up with to ease Dynasty's tension.

"You're worried Maralah and Chenoa might be attacked sooner or later, just like the village beyond." Yue'er said, turning to Dynasty. "After what happened last night."

Dynasty stared at the imperial mare in disbelief. "How did you..?"

"It came back."

"It what?!" Dynasty almost neighed. He had them after him... the two cursed soquilis..

"The smaller one, perhaps it broke of or something. It was heading towards Maralah's teepee and Chenoa. And me." Yue paused, her pupils widening as she recalled the frightening event. Snapping out of it, the mare blinked as Dynasty sniffed and searched her over for any injuries, then laughed, nipping lightly at his mane for him to stop.

"I'm okay!" Yue laughed, shaking her head to right her ruffled mane. "Something happened though, that I couldn't understand."

Dynasty's ears perked up, and he looked curiously at Yue'er.

"Mother once told me that my father is a dragon from the celestial heavens. I think he was there last night, helping me. Not physically, of course, but I think he's there, in spirit." Yue stopped, raising an eyebrow at Dynasty's blank stare. "You don't get it, do you?"

"A little," Dynasty smiled charmingly, drawing a laugh from Yue. Celestial? Dragon? The stallion decided to leave them for another day. Movements from the Kawani village caught his attention just then, and the stallion blew, moving closer to the edge of the ledge for a closer look followed by Yue.

"Disgusting." He snorted, watching in distaste as the villagers threatened and waved weapons at what was before their friends.

Grand Dynasty was at his perch again, standing at attention on the ledge near Maralah's teepee since the strange attacks started. The stallion pawed at the hard ground as the culprits were revealed - two stallions, he noted, one big, the other significantly smaller.

The stallion felt no emotions of sadness nor anger. Strangely enough, he felt a sense of relief, having known who were behind the attacks. It would be easier to deal with them, if they do return again in the future. Dynasty had a feeling they might never will, since he had never seen the two soquili anywhere near the area - with the exception of the attack last night.

But there was still the old two-legger. He would have to watch out for him.

PostPosted: Tue Sep 12, 2006 4:31 pm
_____A little tour__
.. tour guide: chenoa.

The early morning brought with it a wonderfully pleasant breeze, a breeze so cool and refreshing that one would have found it quite hard not to frolick about near the lake. It was so early, the sun was nowhere in sight. All around the land was shrouded in a purplish hue, one which was typical of early dawn. but it would soon change, as marked by the returning owls to their roosts. As always the feathered beings were done hunting for the night, and it would soon be bedtime for them.

Time to get up!

Yue had been waiting for this moment. The mare shot to her feet and shook whatever dirt and twigs off her, then bounded straight for the lake, giggling silently to herself. She was almost bursting with energy, she did not know why, but it was a joy to be finally up and about. The mare greeted what grass, ground and rock she could see all the way to the water. Stopping at the edge of the lake, Yue flicked her tail and waited(though for what, she had no idea), her eyes gleaming with excitement.

Silencer Wolf

Xiao Ling

PostPosted: Sat Sep 16, 2006 5:28 am
As the wind blows, the hooting of the tired owls awakened Chenoa, who was sleeping under the tree. She opened her eyes and stared slightly at the owls. At first the owls looked like brown patches stuck on a tree for her, but the mare shook her head and everything was clear and sharp again. Chenoa then yawned and got up, before dragging herself to the lake.

Feeling sleepy and heavy, the blackbuck mare walked and walked, until she noticed a white figure in front of her. The mare then stopped at a good distance behind the figure and looked back. There are no lights coming from the teepee. "So no one else is awake yet," she thought as she turned back and continued her way to the lake.

Upon reaching the river, Chenoa saw that it was Yue who was at the edge of the lake. She then smiled and greeted the white mare. "Good morning," greeted the mare. "It's still early, isn't it?" she continued, before bending her neck down to drink the cool water from the lake.

PostPosted: Sat Sep 16, 2006 5:50 am
"Indeed, Chenoa! Good morning!" Yue chirped energetically at her friend, watching the tired-looking blackbuck mare take her drink. The mare flicked her tail and fidgeted, feeling herself unable to hold still for even a second. What has got into her?

Unable to hold her energy back any longer, the white and gold mare reared slightly and stomped her front hooves into the water, sending a small splash in the direction of Chenoa. Yue then bounded into the cold water, stopped, shivered slightly before letting out a joyful neigh and continued frolicking in the shallower parts of the lake.

As the mare did so, a school of small fish approached her and weaved about playfully between her feet, dodging to one side as one hoof came thundering down into the water. It was a strange phenomenon that has never failed to happen whenever the half-dragon was in the water - the fishes were totally fearless, and some even seemed as if they were in a trance or something.

Yue slowed down after a while and lowered her head towards the water for a drink. Once she has had enough, the mare raised her head, water dripping off her muzzle and turned towards Chenoa, a childlike expression on her face.

"So, do you any plans for anything in a bit?"

Silencer Wolf

Xiao Ling

PostPosted: Sat Sep 16, 2006 6:31 am
Chenoa was too weak to evade the splashes sent by Yue and had her face drenched. The mare then gasped and was awaken completely by the splashes. "Why you..." said the mare, bursting into laughter.

Chenoa then dipped her left leg into the river and kicked it at Yue's direction. She then jumped into the lake and spotted the fishes around the white mare. Feeling amazed, the blackbuck mare took a deep breath and put her head underwater to see the fishes. Sadly, the fishes swam away from her to another location. "Cool," she said when her head is out of the water. "The fishes doen't seem to be afraid of you, are you born with special talents?" asked Chenoa to Yue.

Before she got the answer to what she asked, Chenoa walked back to the edge of the lake and stopped at a distance not too far from her friend. "Mmm... Remember the tour I told you about? We'll have it later if that's fine with you, since I'm not doing anything else later."

PostPosted: Sat Sep 16, 2006 6:58 am
Yue was just sniffing the air above the surface of the water as a fish hovered underneath when she spotted Chenoa kicking water in her direction. This time, it was the mare who attempted to dodge the other mare's splash, but she her reaction was too slow. The water slapped against her face, causing the mare to gasp in shock as she stood there, her head lowered and completely drenched. Yue's head shot up, her golden eyes wide before she broke laughing.

Yue shook the water off her head before moving up in front of Chenoa. The mare peered at the fishes as they slowly gathered around her again.

"I don't know," she said, watching a larger fish wandering boldly up to Chenoa. What a strange question. "Do we need special powers to be friends with fish?" Yue asked, a puzzled expression on her face. Watching her friend wander back towards the shore, Yue flicked her tail and cantered along behind Chenoa.

"I'd love a tour!" Yue exclaimed cheerfully as she exited the water. The mare then shook herself dry, and shivered slightly at the breeze.

Silencer Wolf

Xiao Ling

PostPosted: Sat Sep 16, 2006 7:18 am
Chenoa's eyes widened after hearing the answer. "Normally wild fishes swim away when a stranger goes close to them," she answered, feeling surprised. "Unless you're good friends and understand each other. The fishes swim away when they saw me but they didn't when your near," she continued, shaking herself dry. "I may be wrong, so don't take it seriously. You can ask other soquili if you want to know."

After shaking herself dry, the mare feel a little giddy but soon recovered. She smiled after hearing the answer to her tour guide from her friend. "Good. We'll eat something first and we'll set off after that. I advise you to be careful when we're in the forest as there are some traps set up by the hunters. If one is trapped they cannot get themself free and they'll be killed by the hunters," she explained as she walk around to find food. "I think you know about those but I have to tell you those. If anything happens then I'm the one to be blamed."

After explaining she stopped in front of an apple tree and kicked the tree hard. No apples came down at first, but she continued kicking and soon some apples dropped onto the ground. The mare then bent her neck down and rolled some apples to Yue. "Those are yours. Feel free to take them," she said, munching an apple she found under the tree.

PostPosted: Sun Sep 17, 2006 5:50 am
Yue'er trotted after Chenoa as the former mare looked for breakfast for both of them. Yue's ears perked forward as she listened attentively at her friend's advice and warnings, wondering silently to herself about traps and hunters. Though she had heared about them before, Yue had never seen them personally, but judging by Chenoa's explanation, the mare acknowledged them as extremely dangerous things.

Stopping just in front of an apple tree, Yue watched on curiously as Chenoa gave the tree good hard kicking, her eyes lighting up several apples came raining down.

"Thank you," Yue said as her friend rolled some in her direction, reaching down towards her share of the delicious red fruit. Soon the gold and white mare had munched her way through all her apples, and she looked up and around her, feeling quite satiated. Glancing at another apple-bearing tree, Yue decided to try out Chenoa's trick, and trotted up towards it.

Yue turned around into a good position, took a deep breath and gave the tree behind her a good, sound kick, and waited for the fruits to fall.

To her disappointment, none came down. The mare turned and heaved herself onto her hind feet, front hooves on the tree. Yue snorted at the fruits and pushed herself away from the tree. The mare walked over to Chenoa instead, and grazed on the lovely, dew-covered grass.

Silencer Wolf

Xiao Ling

PostPosted: Mon Sep 18, 2006 5:52 am
Chenoa munched on the apples and smiled slightly. "Your welcome," she said after swallowing. "Feel free to take the others here, they're for eveyone," she continued, before helping herself with another apple. Fortunately, she noticed that the apple she was about to munch was infested with worms and she shivered in disgust before kicking it away.

As the worm infested apple rolled away, Chenoa noticed that her friend was trying to kick the apple tree. She looked at her friend as the white mare walked towards her and encouraged her. "Good kick, but I'm sure you'll manage to get apples after a few kicks like that," said Chenoa, kicking another apple nearby to Yue's direction.

PostPosted: Tue Sep 19, 2006 12:40 am
Yue picked up the apple daintily, holding it it gently with her teeth. the mare then reached out and placed it before Chenoa and took a step back, smiling down at her.

"It's okay, thanks anyway." Yue said slowly. She took a deep breath, and blew it out slowly. "I'm quite full now, the apples were delicious. Thank you again, Chenoa."

Silencer Wolf

Xiao Ling

PostPosted: Tue Sep 19, 2006 3:40 am
"Okay, then we can start the tour now," replied Chenoa happily as she turned to the direction of the forest. "Come on, follow me. That's where we're going now," she continued, turning back to Yue.  
PostPosted: Sun Sep 24, 2006 1:25 am
"Wonderful!" Yue nodded, trotting along behind Chenoa. The mare closed her eyes and delighted in the lovely breeze, slowing down a little to avoid bumping into things.  

Silencer Wolf

Xiao Ling

PostPosted: Sun Sep 24, 2006 1:44 am
As Chenoa trotted towards the forest, the air was clean and fresh. The calm wind blew towards them and chirpping of the birds can be heard when she entered the forest.

"This is the forest, where I take a walk everyday. It's quite dark in here, but I'm sure you'll get use to it soon. And also watch where your going, sometimes there are small animals passing by," explained the mare, walking slowly so that her friend can enjoy the scenery of the forest. "Always be alert when you're walking in the forest. Sometimes there are vines on the ground. These vines can trap animals that are not careful. It is possible to get yourself free, but it's difficult and time consuming."

The birds chipped and small animals scurried to their homes as Chenoa continued explaining. Soon they reach to the other side of the forest which leads them to the mountains.

PostPosted: Sun Sep 24, 2006 10:44 pm
Yue'er craned her neck to get a better look at a squirrel overhead, snorted, and quickened her pace to match that of Chenoa's. The mare took great care not to lose sight of her friend in the green labyrinth for she knew not the forest well, but still managed to shift her attention to the darker surrounding, taking in as much as she could see.

Just then, a pair of chipmunks scuttled across Yue's path, startling her a little. The mare whinnied, surprised by the sudden appearance of the rodents, but regained her composure soon enough. Eyes wandering about in a lookout for more rushing chipmunks, Yue caught sight of some vines laying harmlessly ahead on the ground. They didn't look like any sort of threat; still, from Chenoa's description about the 'rogue' vines, it was better to be careful. Yue leapt and clearled the vines, landing gracefully on the other side. Looking back at the still harmless-looking vegetation the mare flicked her tail at it, and continued on her way.

The dragon mare's ears stook upright and swivelled around the whole time both horses were in the forest, taking in the sounds of morning wildlife activities and Chenoa. The mare felt her excess energy slowly fade away, and as time goes by, felt herself feeling calmer and more relaxed.

"Mmm, I see now why you take walks in the forest everyday, Chenoa." Yue spoke softly to her companion, moving up beside the smaller mare. "This is a really nice place, despite being as dark as it is." Then there was a pause as Yue comtemplated for a bit.

"Were you never afraid of coming out here by yourself?" Yue'er asked, turning her gaze to her friend.

Silencer Wolf

Teepees

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces